View Full Version : What's is called....

03-29-2013, 04:38 PM
How do you group with another faction or another member when your at war you have this person who isn't in your faction take out the boost buildings from the opposing faction? Basically, the faction you are at war with has a person they contact to take the boost buildings out from the opposing faction? Or is it coincidence that only all boost buildings from 8 members of our faction were taken out by the same person that isn't part of the opposing faction but 3 members of the opposing faction are allies of this person and post on their wall? Is it espionage ?

Dogs Pizza
03-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I call that smart if it works.

03-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Very smart...

03-29-2013, 04:55 PM
But damn if people invest so much of their time to coordinate such a matter... Do they have kids or a job or have peapod service drop off their groceries..etc?..