PDA

View Full Version : Loss that should have been a win

Alaneapen
03-29-2013, 02:01 PM
How the hell does a faction mate have 105 k atk and another has 83 k atk and they lose to a 71k player. I am sick of this, what is the reason for this. Lost of people use gold just to lose to weaker players.

Adm.J
03-29-2013, 02:05 PM
I had it happen to one of my guys as well. I thought he may have been mistaken, but now I'm not so sure. If only he had 'capped it.

SevenO9
03-29-2013, 02:08 PM
My 90k lost vs. 50k def. Welcome to the new and all improved battle algorithm.

Alaneapen
03-29-2013, 02:11 PM
I am so sick of gree and its glitches, when will we ever get a stable game. I might come off as whiny, but when money that we earned is wasted, i become boiling mad. Fluctuations are a thing of the past, but is this the tradeoff.

HunterKiller
03-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Is it to do with our skill points? I have over 100 skill points in attack and find I can usually beat people with up to 25% better DEF than my attack.
So someone with all their points in DEF could be boosted enough to be unbeatable by players nearly double their strength?
Would be interesting to hear the official answer for it though.

General Maximus
03-29-2013, 02:27 PM
One of my mates had an opponent covered by ~80k and lost. Took a screen shot and sent a ticket.

System Locked
03-29-2013, 02:33 PM
This started happening to me after the last update. I have sent 2 tickets and screen pics clearly showing I had a higher attack than the other guys defence in the vs screen and it said I lost even though it clearly showed that I won.

rce
03-29-2013, 02:44 PM
This is happening to most of my faction mates as well. You are so awesome, GREEd!

Alaneapen
03-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Too bad a boycott will never work, there needs to be a better way for gree to realize that things like this is unacceptable.

Philly982
03-29-2013, 03:24 PM
18 of my faction mates are having this issue as well. One even lost 4 in a row reporting that the battle results screen showed him having an attack score between 20 k and 45 k greater than the players he was losing to. He was our factions biggest gold spender and is now going to sit the rest of the event out. We are done for now. I hate being negative, but it looks like the only thing we can count on is to not be able to count on anything in this game.

gero
03-29-2013, 04:22 PM
This is an ongoing issue and I have notied it for the past week or so. Varies but the most I have experienced is about 50K difference, and wouldn't you know that was a loss when if was on 33 of 35 of battles without a loss on heroic level 9...coincidence?

Franks79
03-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Happened to me as well in this WD event. Had never happened before. Beat the guy 8 times in a row by 30K. Then lost three in a row even though I still out scored him by the same 30K. Decided to find a new target. I hope this doesnt continue.

Chilli!
03-29-2013, 04:36 PM
+1.... Just happened to me 3 times in a row, completely out scored opponent yet still a loss. Utter bllsht.

On the bright side... Atleast I'm getting screwed tonight :)

C0720
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
It happened to me too.

britton
03-29-2013, 06:06 PM
I sent in a ticket. Please take note that in the last two days I left nice messages about how I like Gree.

Oh if I just add 20K defense I'm in the ballpark.

FromAfar
03-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Just sent in ticket! With GREE, even when you win you lose!!!

Rayda
03-29-2013, 06:14 PM
This has been going on since they "sorted" the stats out. Useful when it happen it tends to be in my favour so I dont complain. And actually when its small I dont complain either. I was a bit annoyed when i lost with 20k in my favour. But I suspect the fights are still correct but its not reporting the values right.

I *REALLY* dont know how they can struggle so much but hey, what do i know, i'm only a software engineer :)

FromAfar
03-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Rayda, I figure it like this. If cant display the result right, why should I think they calced it correctly in the first place?

Calcing would seem the hard part, with all the bonus and such, displaying would seem to be easier.

This has been going on since they "sorted" the stats out. Useful when it happen it tends to be in my favour so I dont complain. And actually when its small I dont complain either. I was a bit annoyed when i lost with 20k in my favour. But I suspect the fights are still correct but its not reporting the values right.

I *REALLY* dont know how they can struggle so much but hey, what do i know, i'm only a software engineer :)

Kudu22
03-29-2013, 06:48 PM
This is happening to me non stop. Plus losing 3-4 high value units per hit. At times I am losing 10 million in units PER HIT. Try losing 3 aircraft carriers in one hit. That hurts.

Rayda
03-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Rayda, I figure it like this. If cant display the result right, why should I think they calced it correctly in the first place?

Calcing would seem the hard part, with all the bonus and such, displaying would seem to be easier.

I agree totally. I find it bewildering how they can screw this up.

Jhenry02
03-29-2013, 07:56 PM
I have almost 180 attack points 60k stats.
How does someone 50 levels below me and 48k stats win?

Cus that isn't skill points causing this.

-j

Durt McGurt
03-29-2013, 08:30 PM
I had the same issue so I sent in a ticket with pics.....5 mins later a response

Mar 29 20:08 (PDT):

Thanks for the inquiry. Skill points invested in attack and defense provide a behind-the-scenes bonus to your combat resolution. These benefits cannot be seen by either attacker or defender in an effort to add a bit of chance and mystery to player versus player (PVP) combat. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Describe the issue here...

During the battle for china , I was attacking someone who had lower stats and I lost. I used gold for refills and it was wasted. Please advise.

image.png

cousingeorge
03-29-2013, 09:25 PM
I might be the only one that likes this! The bit of randomness adds some fun. It may make me want to attack or raid a higher rated player for a chance to win.

It's also more realistic. Sometimes the heavy underdogs win..... sometimes in war the hopelessly outmatched side pulls off a coup!!!

SumOfMie
03-29-2013, 09:54 PM
I might be the only one that likes this! The bit of randomness adds some fun. It may make me want to attack or raid a higher rated player for a chance to win.

It's also more realistic. Sometimes the heavy underdogs win..... sometimes in war the hopelessly outmatched side pulls off a coup!!!

Really? REALLY ? Lets see how you like it when you beat a player because you have More Points. You have attacked a player that is 20 K weaker than you. You get You Lost and you stare in complete disbelief, at the numbers that that show you won. Because you won. The screen shows you have more points. But You Lost. You take a screen shot because no-one will believe you. So you show them and they do not believe it either. We have been playing long enough and have a formula for what is a safe level to attack rival opponents and win. That helps some underdogs win. Not bad math.

FromAfar
03-29-2013, 10:03 PM
if GREE is showing the numerical calculation after the battle, along with the units used, the numbers should show the final calculation.

otherwise the numbers are meaningless and incorrect. if the lower number calculated and displayed beats the higher, as displayed on the battle result screen, something is wrong.

so, like other items displayed by gree, when numbers are meaningless and incorrect, their solution will be to show nothing. they have it wrong, so why show it.

like removing IPH when you view a faction members states, but showing you the enemy.
or faction rank.
or so many others...

hoho
03-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks for sharing.

I had the same issue so I sent in a ticket with pics.....5 mins later a response

Thanks for the inquiry. Skill points invested in attack and defense provide a behind-the-scenes bonus to your combat resolution. These benefits cannot be seen by either attacker or defender in an effort to add a bit of chance and mystery to player versus player (PVP) combat. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

During the battle for china , I was attacking someone who had lower stats and I lost. I used gold for refills and it was wasted. Please advise.

image.png

Corsair
03-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Duh. They changed it back to the way it was before the last update that added the stats to the results screen. No longer showing the crazy fluctuations, but they are still there. You can also win when your att is lower than their def. Not that hard to figure out folks.

rce
03-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Duh. They changed it back to the way it was before the last update that added the stats to the results screen. No longer showing the crazy fluctuations, but they are still there. You can also win when your att is lower than their def. Not that hard to figure out folks.

You know, you must be right! That would explain why I would lose to someone with 70k less def then my attack four times in a row! You are a damn genius! Case closed folks, corsair has spoken! Duh.

FromAfar
03-29-2013, 11:20 PM
GREE has been jacking around.

It appears that they added the attack and defense to the battle result in am attempt to provide transparency, at some point. Now they screwed with it. Where they had been displaying he numbers from the calc that actually determined the result, and showing them, they now appear to be merely echoing the numbers you see when you look at a persons profile , the raw A or D score. So much for transparency.

It appears to no longer fluctuates, as it used to.

Thanks for nothing.

Corsair
03-30-2013, 12:16 AM
You know, you must be right! That would explain why I would lose to someone with 70k less def then my attack four times in a row! You are a damn genius! Case closed folks, corsair has spoken! Duh.Sigh...so many idiots, so little time.

GREE has been jacking around.

It appears that they added the attack and defense to the battle result in am attempt to provide transparency, at some point. Now they screwed with it. Where they had been displaying he numbers from the calc that actually determined the result, and showing them, they now appear to be merely echoing the numbers you see when you look at a persons profile , the raw A or D score. So much for transparency.

It appears to no longer fluctuates, as it used to.

Thanks for nothing.Now, here's a smart guy. You've been around here for a while, eh? Takes a little bit to figure out the pattern here I guess. ;)

rce
03-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Sigh...so many trolls, so little time. You obviously don't know your bung from a hole in the ground. Run along now.

Q Raider
03-30-2013, 01:27 AM
More than likely it is the magnitude of the differences that is causing the "distress".

The faction and unit bonuses hide a myriad of "extras" now, one I just forgot about till then is the "opponent uses x less allies one".

Does get annoying when the difference runs to over 50k I will admit, just figure it should be the same the other way round and even up in the end.

rce
03-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Thank you for that, Q Raider. I knew people could respond to a legitimate post in a civilized manner.

Captain Jack
03-30-2013, 01:54 AM
this all happened after your last so called bug fix, why is it when you update you create more bugs than you fix? I have been credited with several hundred losses in pvp, raids and in campaign losses that were clearly wins by as much as several thousand points it's even happening more frequently, win one lose three with same exact stats, did you change the rules again? does the one attacking with the most points lose to the one defending with less points? You need to sort this out sooner rather than later! or are you too busy counting your money from the last outstanding China superiority event?

Kode
03-30-2013, 01:57 AM
It still sounds like the screen is displaying the raw and not the boosted stats. Has anyone taken a SS of the rivals profile and the attack results and compared them??

Q Raider
03-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Only time it's happened to me is during this faction war and you can't check their profile.

Did check the units looking for "anomalies", none found.

Alaneapen
03-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Whenever I attack, it shows a bit more than my boosted atk. I don't know about their def but it should show all boosted stats for clarity.

aether100
03-30-2013, 07:43 AM
I lost last night with 285k to 206k

Corsair
03-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Thank you for that, Q Raider. I knew people could respond to a legitimate post in a civilized manner.He said the same thing I did. I'm just tired of being polite to people who would rather whine than think a little bit for themselves. My buddy Q and a few others are still nice enough to help wipe the drool off your chin.

sbs2716g
03-30-2013, 08:23 AM
It still sounds like the screen is displaying the raw and not the boosted stats. Has anyone taken a SS of the rivals profile and the attack results and compared them??

But I can beat the guy 4 times in a row during war but for the 5th time i lost. Why?

senex morosus
03-30-2013, 08:38 AM
188k lost against 106k then won for the next 30 mins or so and then back to losing against a higher level 106k def player.

But lets not be bitter and thank GREE for getting rid of the attack fluctuations. Thank you GREE

puffypete
03-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Maybe it's because of the skill points and/or the random factor. David beat Goliath and that would've been 1 mil to 10 differential and the 10 won. So chilax gentlemen. Sometimes the powerhouses lose to the Cinderella's.

Philly982
03-30-2013, 10:00 AM
I am still getting a 30k fluctuation in my attack stats in the results screen from attack to attack. I know skill points have quite a bit to do with it, but when I lose to someone 30 levels below me with a 30k defensive stat below mine in the battle results screen something else has to be going on. I have nearly all my skill points in attack I do not think that can be all that is going on, because mathematically he does not have enough levels to have more attack skill points than I do. I went through the players units and the top units he/she had were the RAE Moonson, 1 Year Anniversary Soldier, and Daylight Chaser......none of those are even in my top 45 units. Something else must be going on. I do like the randomness aspect to a point, but after a certain point it starts to become a little ridiculous.

ladyfizz27
03-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Maybe it's because of the skill points and/or the random factor. David beat Goliath and that would've been 1 mil to 10 differential and the 10 won. So chilax gentlemen. Sometimes the powerhouses lose to the Cinderella's.

Skill points DO NOT account for a loss, when you have 80k more attack than your rival's defence. People are spending real money on this. It needs sorting out, quickly

Lordscott
03-30-2013, 10:39 AM
S'pose its nice to know everyone else is having the same issues as in our faction...... just really frustrating when real money is being put to use, and the results do not compute?!?!?!?!

P-TeCH
03-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Remember how your stats seemed to fluctuate wildly some weeks ago? A lot of people complained, not realizing that the battle system had not been changed at all. Gree just DISPLAYED the real calculated stats in a battle, following the simple formula "[boosted attack] * [attack skill points] * [X]" vs "[boosted defense] * [defense skill points] * [Y]"

Now guess what, this time they didn't change the battle algorhythm either, all they did was go back to just show you your boosted attack number, same for the defender. It is not just the skill points that play a role here, but that little unknown variable in both your AND the defenders calculation!

Alaneapen
03-30-2013, 05:43 PM
So this little know variable accounts for 6k-100 k. Doubt so.

Alaneapen
03-30-2013, 05:44 PM
My leader lost 178 k-70 k, i lost 78k-72 k, another faction member lost 72k-60 k. Something is up.

britton
03-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Skill points difference. Or that's the load I got. What a crock.

Philly982
03-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Sad to say that I am not the only one having serious issues. Just amazes me that the admin responds to Naked Cherry Pies issues within minutes, but not not the medium to light gold spenders even within days. Nothing at all against the pirates or Gree, cause a business should prioritize their best customers, but I do not think they should ignore all their others either. I can see where some of our loses could be accounted for by skill points, but many others are mathematically impossible. Of course I do not know their exact algorithim used, I only go off of the information provided by the many great senior members information on this forum. Not trying to hate on Gree, cause with all my issues with this game I still love it and play, and know I have the option to do the ultimate fix......delete and not reinstall, but it would be nice to have a better explanation other than the blanket skill point response when we all know that is not the total issue at play.

Vballmadam
03-30-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't get my tickets answered in minutes either. I think I have you all beat as far as unfair losses. My stats were over 300,000 my opponent yet I lost. That's right...over 300,000 point differential. This happened not once but 3 times.

I sent a ticket 2 days ago and still have not gotten a reply!

Ranger4Life
03-30-2013, 11:18 PM
I don't get my tickets answered in minutes either. I think I have you all beat as far as unfair losses. My stats were over 300,000 my opponent yet I lost. That's right...over 300,000 point differential. This happened not once but 3 times.

Ouch! I thought I had it bad with a 220k difference.

FYI this is happening in KA too. I just lost to someone with 180k less stats than me there.

Vballmadam
03-31-2013, 12:49 AM
Ouch! I thought I had it bad with a 220k difference.

FYI this is happening in KA too. I just lost to someone with 180k less stats than me there.

Crazy isn't it. I don't know if Gree can even explain it!

Ranger it was 342,000 to be exact!

rce
03-31-2013, 02:24 AM
No no no, according to corsair we are all drooling fools that can't do math. Vballmadam, are you sure that is not the problem? :rolleyes:

Philly982
03-31-2013, 06:37 AM
Vballmadam - 342,000 is beyond insane! I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps they have not responded to you since their is not a response that can justify it. That defies all logic.

Justdavew32
03-31-2013, 06:48 AM
How difficult is it! If I am stronger than them I win. If they are stronger than me they win. Simple you would think. Just add up all the bonuses and throw them. We here the same old stuff of faction bonuses and skill points. Just add everything to A/D stats then we can clearly see what we have and what the opponent has.

Bob_55
03-31-2013, 06:49 AM
Another Gree Glitch....

Durt McGurt
03-31-2013, 06:57 AM

image.png

I thought mine was bad with a 53K point spread... come on Gree !!!!

WarDynasty
03-31-2013, 08:39 AM
Same here! Im 40K attack loosing to rivals with 20 - 25K defense while still having more units and allies in battle. Frustrating! Especiallly since I bought a lot of gold for the first time. I will re-think my spending from now on.

Sergeant -

mistergreen
04-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Wait, so is this a glitch or intentional? Losing to inferior players can't possibly be by design, can it? WTF?!?!

Web323
04-01-2013, 07:36 AM
Crazy isn't it. I don't know if Gree can even explain it!

Ranger it was 342,000 to be exact!
I don't feel so bad now I had only 180K def....skill points my #$@. Beat the same person 15 times in a row, then went for one more reset and lost 4 straight.

dixon
04-01-2013, 08:04 AM
I had same issure. 68K attack lost to 40K defence frequently.

rce
04-01-2013, 10:18 AM
So what say you cj? Or will you just continue to ignore us?

Major Silverback
04-01-2013, 11:23 AM
215 Attack lost to 176k defense:(

Monkigrass
04-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Considering that our faction is gonna miss out on the top250 prizes due to this (probably gonna miss by 750 points) i want an explanation. I know i have atleast three battles where i won but lost.

erickd271
04-01-2013, 12:02 PM
We're going to Ireland guys! and were getting a month!!!

mistergreen
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
We're going to Ireland guys! and were getting a month!!!

Try 3 weeks.

Shrinko
04-01-2013, 07:00 PM
I don't know why this topic is now on the second page and why none of the developers ever responded but I think this is the most important issue to be addressed. I was getting really mad when I was using gold and would loose to someone 20k weaker than I am. The thing is that I would win twice and then I could loose twice to the same person much weaker than I am. What kind of skill points or boosts can account for these fluctuations? Another thing that we notices was that when our wall would be taken down, these problems significantly increased. This by the way started happening during the new superiority event and has never happened before. Can we get an answer please or at least a response?

whiskeybravo
04-01-2013, 07:16 PM
I had this happen as well and have several screen shots. I lost with my 159,404 attack to his 109,182 defense.

bluepunchbug
04-01-2013, 08:31 PM
this happened to me also...along with other faction members!!
I have sent in a ticket with screen shots!!

Shrinko
04-01-2013, 08:56 PM
this happened to me also...along with other faction members!!
I have sent in a ticket with screen shots!!

I did as well and no response. I have a bunch of screen shots and my teammates have many more.

Alo
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
yeah, during wartime it sucks big time. Thousands of WD points lost, not to mention all the units U lose when losing the winning attack :(

Shrinko
04-02-2013, 02:20 PM
CJ or someone, can you tell is if and when this will be address. All of the tickets that my team sent in have not been answered so far.

Fatcruise
04-02-2013, 04:13 PM
This happened to everyone I know! The last ticket I sent to gree took 4 1/2 weeks to get response!

Shrinko
04-02-2013, 09:43 PM
If at least they could say that they are aware of this and that they will fix it. It wasn't fun or funny to spend gold and then loose to someone much weaker than you are.

TheOracle
04-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Hey everyone.

Currently, when you look at another player's stats in combat, those stats are not taking into account boost effects or skill point effects. We will be making the boost effects visible as soon as possible.

Sorry about any confusion caused by losing to players with what looks like lower stats.

Captain Jack
04-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Hey everyone.

Currently, when you look at another player's stats in combat, those stats are not taking into account boost effects or skill point effects. We will be making the boost effects visible as soon as possible.

Sorry about any confusion caused by losing to players with what looks like lower stats.

do you think the thousands of us effected by your weak tea programmers are going buy into this lame ass BULL**** you have been trying to sell this crap which never existed before in the history of this game until you applied your last bug update but as usual your bug fixes may fix one thing but always seem to cause several other bugs and no matter how dire or how many people are affected it doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest! you currently have many players who can not even play because of the massive causality losses it happens in pvp and in raids, is this your plan to make these players so weak that they become ineffectual so they fall by the way side or is it your grand scheme to get them to spend more money on gold units I think it is the latter and some will continue stubbornly buying units to try to keep pace with your GREED not one person would care how much you charged if you didn't keep changing the rules daily and if you were honest most people believe you have a right to make a profit but you can not constantly keep selling the same recycled lies either you have the worst security and you are being constantly hacked or you are the most inept company to ever enter the gaming industry! Need an example? did you ever even consider whether those of us who took off time from work for the beginning of the China event just to wait more than three hours before we could even sign in. this did not affect just a few us but thousands more than half my team couldn't get on and those who did were only able to connect intermittently, its pathetic were you got off guard? were you hacked? did you have servers down? did you have hardware or software failures? Or did just flat think we, the modern war community has not paid you enough money, that we deserve any kind of excuse, apology or an explanation? by your logic we would lose every time to these invisible stats but they don't change, boosts are the same, skill points are the same your explanation is not logical! do you only randomly receive your skill points? are your boosts only randomly applied? your explanation is plain old unadulterated BULL****! you admit to having issues on one hand and say you have fixes in the pipeline, to bad none of those fixes ever comes to fruition I personally spent thousands of dollars as did thousands of others. Do you know what happens when thousands of people spend thousands of dollars on a product and that product fails as miserable as yours! Well I guarantee you may continue to get away with it for a little while longer but you will not get away with it forever and Apple is not going to appreciate being dragged into court as codefendant for your failures!

mistergreen
04-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Hey everyone.

This is utter BS. We're not "looking at another player's stats". I can understand looking at someone's profile and not seeing the true numbers but when I attack someone and LOSE, the true numbers should display.

The only confusion lies in Gree's developers.

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Everytime we have a world domination event, starts a new bug arises which screws up everything. Being a light gold who spends during wd, can we have a bug free world domination

soulnmysole
04-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey everyone.

And while you're at it, take a look at the functionality of the Composites Factory for Android users. It doesnt display any type of defensive boosts what so ever.

TheOracle
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM
This display issue with the battle results started occurring after we made a change to make more boosts visible in players' profiles.

The battle display stats will go back to the way they were in an upcoming update.

Vballmadam
04-03-2013, 04:53 PM
This display issue with the battle results started occurring after we made a change to make more boosts visible in players' profiles.

The battle display stats will go back to the way they were in an upcoming update.

It's hard to believe you can have a 350,000 differential and I have all the boosts and skill points on attack!

Highland Cam
04-03-2013, 04:57 PM
I could be wrong but I think most of the time when I attack the defence score of my opponent on the battle screen is lower than the profile. Therefore this suggests that the battle screen is definitely missing boosts etc.

Also during China our faction had the pleasure of fighting PUN, Ferr's and Super Faction (we sat back in awe mostly!), who all obviously have units which reduce the number of units opponents can use (can't remember which now but think Central Command might have been 1). However the battle screen still showed that I took 2000 units into battle, which again supports the point made that boosts are not displayed properly for battles.

Rough Neck
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone.

Are you kidding me or think we're stupid ??!! I hit a player and continuously win with my stat 130K attack stat higher than his defense stat but on the 10th time I lost, please try explain this 'confusion' !!!!

chinton00
04-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Do you want me to join?

punit306
04-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Its no relation between skill level, I faced same issue , its glitch,because I hit same guy 4 times my score was appearing 10k higher than his def and I won 3 times and lost 1 time.
If it would have a relation with skill level I should have lost 4 times.

mcarri04
04-06-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/gree-international-inc-correct-compensate-fully-refund-gold-purchasers?utm_campaign=share_button_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Please pass along and share

Dom3
04-06-2013, 08:12 AM
I won with someone who had approx 10k more defense than I had attack... Was quite unfair for the other person imo.
Also I have lost against players lower defense than my attack but only twice. Still gets me irritated because I lose health each time I attacked someone. (Wasted attacks)

ghh
04-06-2013, 08:46 AM
This has happened to me I have screen shots. Has there been an official reply to this or does it not exist?

Alaneapen
05-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Its happening again

vball
05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
I was not sure how glitchy things were until I just did an attack.

He did not have a composite, all his boost buildings were lvl 3. My boost buildings are quite a bit higher, so any advantage there for him is negated.

My attack over 300k, his defense 100k. I lost.

How did this happen?

Alaneapen
05-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Lets boycott attacking till gree fixes this. I am done.

Captain Jack
05-03-2013, 07:37 PM
there never going to fix anything it, they have too many suckers buying gold to fix anything!

yankeefreak
05-03-2013, 07:45 PM
I have only starting commenting on forum. I dont' normally complain. a game is a game. I rarely spend gold, usually only on the wd events, notice it during Ireland that I was losing battles even when over 100k better in atk vs def, then it continues, to the point where my 420k attack is losing to 35k def....its pretty dumb, and I can't figure it out. There was chance before, there was skill points before, but either way, wish they was logic to it all

Captain Jack
05-04-2013, 04:18 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/gree-international-inc-correct-compensate-fully-refund-gold-purchasers?utm_campaign=share_button_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

bloving
05-04-2013, 05:33 AM
I would say its worse. Can anyone explain this to me? What should I look for? How did he win....three times???? Hope you can see the attachment.