PDA

View Full Version : Health regen bonus is NOT working

bahighroller
03-29-2013, 12:56 PM
15% from faction + 20% from the LTQ unit should = 35% faster. I see NO difference. What the heck?

Hupernikomen
03-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah mine says + 5%. I think that unit we all earned has added 20% instead of taking it away!! Some can only get one extra hit before war ends. Not good.

bahighroller
03-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Well mine is +8

Adm.J
03-29-2013, 01:16 PM
15% from faction + 20% from the LTQ unit should = 35% faster. I see NO difference. What the heck?

You've got it wrong. It's working fine. See: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49965-The-right-way-to-display-Health-Regen-Bonus

bahighroller
03-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Well in real actual practice it is not working. I might actually be gaining health slower than last event

Justdavew32
03-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Well in real actual practice it is not working. I might actually be gaining health slower than last event

It's the only thing that seams to be working. Health regaining nicely.

No NWO
03-29-2013, 01:34 PM
i had already 2 health regen units in Egypt, also the same amount of fraction boost, after this event its 3 units but i see also no differenxe to Egypt.

I know about the display issue bug so I calculated myself
Health regen time = (1 - 0.26) x (1 - 0.30) x (1 - 0.20) x (1 - 0.20) = 0,3315

could it be that if you own an DEADLY BRIDGE JUMPER and a ELITE BRIDGE JUMPER that only one of them works ???

anyone else this setup ?

Fuzzyky
03-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Mines not either. +20% from bridge jumper infantry piece not showing up Nywhere....

Fedup
03-29-2013, 01:47 PM
i won two 20% health regens one for he bridge jumper and another in heroic mode plus faction health bonus and they arent working am only getting usual no bonus 6 free hits

Ranger4Life
03-29-2013, 01:56 PM
They work on all three of my accounts so it just sounds like all of you are mistaken. Please stop posting these types of issues without first ensuring that there is an actual problem.

A way to test is to start with a full health bar, then attack someone, then press Power Attack and see how long it says until you have a full health bar. Take that number and divide it by 25. Then take all of your boosts and multiply them by themselves. 1*.7*.8*.8*.74= .3312.

thunder
03-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Mine is defintely working. Now i love that limited time quest

No NWO
03-29-2013, 02:08 PM
I did the calculation myself see above... Anyway how many hits do you get in per war. Starting right at the beginning ?

Corsair
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah they are working fine. Some people just suck at math.

Roscoe782
03-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Mine is working fine. Don't look at what the profile says. Got an extra attack because of it.

Fedup
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't need to do fancy math or bamboozle people with calculations to know if my health regen bonus is working or not.

I was getting 6 hits start to finish in a battle on all previous WD events 4 hits then regens to two more b4 the end.

I won 2 x 20% health regen bonuses and still only getting 6 free hits does that not make any sense to you?

so don't tell me not to post about things not working do u see my account? no

Just to add am having issues in general in this event one of my accounts wont connect at all the the other that the health bonus isnt working on is having glitchy issues so am going to put it down to that and hopefully when things settle i will see a difference. if not i will send a ticket in

bbprofitz
03-29-2013, 04:50 PM
QUESTION....

Does the health regen bonus (from faction boosts and/or unit boosts like the bridge jumper from the last LTQ event) apply to Boss Events *ONLY*?

Does it NOT apply to World Domination events like China, Egypt, etc?

Adm.J
03-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Nope, it applies to them all.

Rayda
03-29-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm not convinced that things are working right.

I a had Deadly Bridge Jumper and 4/6 of the faction bonuses. With the last event I have another Bridge Jumper and our faction is now 5/6 health regen. I know because its a percentage decrease on the amount thats already been decreased the boost get less and less noticable but I've got another reference point. My other account is in the same faction and has only one Deadly Bridge Jumper.

I cant see any improvement on my main character and was even question whether it was worse.

I wont know for sure unfortunantly until we go back to boss events. So I'm still open to the fact that actually its all working right (yes we all know it displays wrong).

I could I guess power attack both players and see who recharges first but thats kind of waste and i dont think my experiment will be acknowledged yet alone rewarded.

James_mac
03-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Yeah they are working fine. Some people just suck at math.

Well said corsair.
Mine are working fine, a free hit every 10mins for me! :-D

bbprofitz
03-29-2013, 06:12 PM
anybody else care to comment if the health regen boosts work in the WD events or if they only work in the boss events?

SoccerStud
03-29-2013, 06:13 PM
anybody else care to comment if the health regen boosts work in the WD events or if they only work in the boss events?
It works with both

bbprofitz
03-29-2013, 06:27 PM
how long does a full health regen take (with NO bonuses)?

Adm.J
03-29-2013, 06:30 PM
100 minutes

Corsair
03-30-2013, 12:20 AM
If you have another unit with the same name, I wouldn't expect you would get a double boost. Pretty sure that has been mentioned here before. But it's definitely worth putting in a ticket for it. They may not have anticipated re-releasing these items. Then again, they could just say its a limited thing, you got lucky to get it twice, but we can't double the boost.

I am a cow
03-30-2013, 02:15 AM
I get in 8 hits instead of 6 now because of that unit ;)

hombre
03-30-2013, 05:23 AM
works fine, people just suck at maths or like to brainfart

hombre
03-30-2013, 05:26 AM
if anyone still thinks its not working, read slooowly and carefully

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49965-The-right-way-to-display-Health-Regen-Bonus

the two main things people keep forgetting: base regen is 100 minutes (NOT 60) and all reduction bonuses (health regen is one of those) are multiplicative. even if someone has 2 bridge jumpers, its still ..*0.8*0.8*.. and not ..*0.6*..

a third thing is that some gree programmers (the UI guys) only slowly seem to discover the multiplicative nature of the reduction bonuses themselves, leaving their customers with wrong numbers in th UI.

camper killer
03-30-2013, 06:02 AM
I am having a real issue with regen time not working. Prior to the new unit regen was exactly 10.5 minutes. Got the new Deadly Bridge Jumper (20% reduction) and no change. Every time I go to hit again after dropping all my shots, its still 10.5 minutes. Yes I am sitting here with a stop watch and timing it. I have collected now 35 samples and each time the regen was 10.5 minutes. I can keep going but my time is not gonna change.

Gen CheeBye
03-30-2013, 07:31 AM
I get in 8 hits instead of 6 now because of that unit ;)

Agreed, I noticed 2 more attacks compared to Egypt when I had only 6.

hombre
03-30-2013, 02:17 PM
I am having a real issue with regen time not working. Prior to the new unit regen was exactly 10.5 minutes. Got the new Deadly Bridge Jumper (20% reduction) and no change. Every time I go to hit again after dropping all my shots, its still 10.5 minutes. Yes I am sitting here with a stop watch and timing it. I have collected now 35 samples and each time the regen was 10.5 minutes. I can keep going but my time is not gonna change.

did you already have a bridgejumper? maybe the bonus is only applicable once? did you have another 20% bonus unit? maybe the bonus itself, disregarding the unit it is on, is only applicable once?

Bonecrusher18
04-01-2013, 12:16 AM
No algorithms, no formulas. I have two iOS devices. Both belong to the same faction, which has a -5% health bonus. Device A has the Deadly Bridge Jumper. Device B does not. I have no other health regen bonuses on either device. I do simultaneous power attacks and wait to see which one regenerates faster and Device B wins every time! Yeah, that's right, the one that does NOT have the "bonus". No math, no nonsense. Reality. Side by side demonstration that, at least in regards to Deadly Bridge Jumper, Funzio has made an error in positive/negative values. No question. BURN!

hombre
04-02-2013, 07:05 AM
No algorithms, no formulas. I have two iOS devices. Both belong to the same faction, which has a -5% health bonus. Device A has the Deadly Bridge Jumper. Device B does not. I have no other health regen bonuses on either device. I do simultaneous power attacks and wait to see which one regenerates faster and Device B wins every time! Yeah, that's right, the one that does NOT have the "bonus". No math, no nonsense. Reality. Side by side demonstration that, at least in regards to Deadly Bridge Jumper, Funzio has made an error in positive/negative values. No question. BURN!

sounds legit. strange..

ios here and the bridgejumper did what was expected :)

mob
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
same here... i have only a 5% bonus yethave the DBJ! my other account shows a -18% health regen...thats right negative 18!!! 40 minutes for a recharge.