PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate members disappearing

dbell525
03-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Two people have disappeared from my syndicate list. You guys are going to assume they quit but I don't think they did. The first just joined 2 days ago and donated about 50 bricks and a couple million dollars. When I checked this morning he was gone. The second one I just accepted today. He donated some money and posted a couple times on forum and now he's gone. He was concerned his level was too low. I have them as mafia also and there aren't any posts on their walls indicating they were recruited elsewhere. Is anyone else seeing this?

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Two people have disappeared from my syndicate list. You guys are going to assume they quit but I don't think they did. The first just joined 2 days ago and donated about 50 bricks and a couple million dollars. When I checked this morning he was gone. The second one I just accepted today. He donated some money and posted a couple times on forum and now he's gone. He was concerned his level was too low. I have them as mafia also and there aren't any posts on their walls indicating they were recruited elsewhere. Is anyone else seeing this?Restart your game and look again. Chances are they did quit or found a better faction. Players can get recruited without wall messages.