PDA

View Full Version : ways to get your self attacked more/ways to get yourself attacked less

thunder
03-29-2013, 09:27 AM
During the limited time quest I had to attack people many times just like everyone else who did the quest.
these are ways to get attacked more by the same person write on his/ her wall
cuss words- cuss on my wall I will go out of my way to attack/ raid you some more.
call me a hacker- i will go out of my way to attack/raid you some more-im not a hacker just spent a little bit on the game thats how you play for free.
had 2 guys called me a hacker one person wrote consider yourself banned from here you hacker i screen shot everything and sent it to gree. i told that person while you are at it tell them i want my 50,000 gold bonus for the month. that guy is number 2 on my hit list.
one person wrote you better stop attacking me or else- or else what you going to spend thousands of dollars on gold and beat me.
the number one person on my hit list is a person who wrote im going to get my faction members to beat you up. after he cussed on my wall also. that will be great but none of your faction members can beat me. in my rival list there is no one who can beat me. im not the strongest, there is about 5 people I cannot beat but they cannot beat me with the defense being a lot higher than attack.

ways to get attacked less or to stop the attacks by a person
amazing stats
allies?
you too strong for me
please dont attack me

King little fruit fly
03-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Dude, come over to our faction. :D

Saint Anger
03-29-2013, 10:42 AM
cuss words- cuss on my wall I will go out of my way to attack/ raid you some more.

Totally agree on this one.

Q Raider
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Hmm, wonder if the guy threatening to bring in the faction was the same one I encountered?

They never showed up......even after I stirred the pot a bit more.

thunder
03-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Hmm, wonder if the guy threatening to bring in the faction was the same one I encountered?

They never showed up......even after I stirred the pot a bit more.

Was it the faction that placed 5th three times? Did he have a stupid clown hat on? If so thats him