PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Skill Point Resets

Sunsets
03-29-2013, 08:48 AM
I think that at least one Skill Point Reset should be offered per account. Gree could even charge gold for it. But taking into consideration things like miss-clicks, poorly placed points, and mistakes made early on - I believe that every player deserves at least one second chance. The opportunity for a little added customization could provide some more enjoyment to a lot of players as well. :cool:

Beardy
03-29-2013, 08:54 AM
I think that at least one Skill Point Reset should be offered per account. Gree could even charge gold for it. But taking into consideration things like miss-clicks, poorly placed points, and mistakes made early on - I believe that every player deserves at least one second chance. The opportunity for a little added customization could provide some more enjoyment to a lot of players as well. :cool:

50 more levels have just opened up (200-250).

That's another 150 skill points available. I think this means its even less likely Gree will allow skill point resets in the future.

Sunsets
03-29-2013, 08:58 AM
50 more levels have just opened up (200-250).

That's another 150 skill points available. I think this means its even less likely Gree will allow skill point resets in the future.

True. But I think they'd add it in if they realized how much money they could make off of it

Dipstik
03-29-2013, 08:58 AM
Also, the game keeps changing so that a wise decision 12months ago might completely screw you over in the future. With stat inflation, it looks like any points allocated to attack/defense will soon be worthless. 1200 energy has always been enough for me, but soon they might have jobs that cost far more than that.

Sunsets
03-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Also, the game keeps changing so that a wise decision 12months ago might completely screw you over in the future. With stat inflation, it looks like any points allocated to attack/defense will soon be worthless. 1200 energy has always been enough for me, but soon they might have jobs that cost far more than that.

Exactly my point Dipstik. With a constantly evolving game, players' strategies will need to evolve as well. By refusing to allow us even one reset, Gree is severely limiting the use of any real strategy.

If it's added as an in-game feature though, I would recommend it either costing in-game cash or gold, combined with at least a 30-day cooldown to prevent abuse. Since anyone could use it, or pay to use it, it wouldn't be giving anyone an unfair advantage either.

erik41141
03-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Stat Reset allowed once per month. Either gold or money or it its free make it once per 3 months. Or do what they do with the modifiers after 100 but rework the system so it actually becomes an aspect in the game

Plumbernick9
03-29-2013, 01:55 PM

Why don't you submit these little ideas to support? Let us all know what they tell you.

size16
03-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Aye - I put way too much into energy. Would prefer to reallocate as attack if I could. Oh we'll :-)

bald zeemer
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
size, you'll be glad you did it the way you did. Long term attack points are useless, and energy is looking likely to be king in the near future.

thevlad
03-30-2013, 01:28 AM
They changed the game many times and messed up people's long term strategies. So they should offer one reset for everyone

Grimmy11
03-30-2013, 01:52 AM
They changed the game many times and messed up people's long term strategies. So they should offer one reset for everyone

They didn't mess up anything, you did. Long term strategies should take into account change and you failed to do this.

Therefore they should not offer a reset option.

Dipstik
03-30-2013, 06:37 AM
They didn't mess up anything, you did. Long term strategies should take into account change and you failed to do this.

Therefore they should not offer a reset option.

Donotfeedthetroll.jpg

Sunsets
03-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Why don't you submit these little ideas to support? Let us all know what they tell you.

They usually just give me some generic boring response, so I don't bother anymore. I'd rather the idea get a little forum popularity and have CJ read it here