PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to the Battle of China?

OwainCymro
03-29-2013, 06:45 AM
I know I am! So, who is excited for an on-going battle for points over the next couple of days? And no whining please, I've seen enough crying over GREE in this forum over the last few weeks..

CaptAmerica
03-29-2013, 07:06 AM
Not me... I am not participating... I am excited about spending it with family and friends! See.. I'm not whining! ;)

Meta Rage Trollbot
03-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Eh, I may check in a few times on Saturday.

OwainCymro
03-29-2013, 07:24 AM
That's a good answer and has fair reasoning! I hope you enjoy that time with your family! But what does your factio think of this?

Ssne
03-29-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm not excited like I normally would be. Going to be stressful weekend to keep all my commitments.

Some Random Clown
03-29-2013, 08:50 AM
We are in coast mode this weekend. I got some guys that are going to be on but not even close to half the team. No gold will be spent thats for sure. Although I'll be interested in seeing the action on Monday morning to see who makes a last second dive for points.

Chimera.
03-29-2013, 08:58 AM
It's going to be interesting to see who comes out on top this time. With the Easter holiday and Good Friday, a lot of the factions will not have the big guns to support them. Another iron in the fire is that Kingdom Age is launching it's first guild war at the same time. Time management between both wars will be a strain not to mention your pocket book if you purchase gold or gems for some. Regardless, just have fun and enjoy the weekend whether its with friends and family or your online friends during these two events.