PDA

View Full Version : Gold has just gone missing.......

DILL3NGER
03-29-2013, 06:17 AM
...... From my account. And no I didn't click to upgrade or finish something quicker. One minute I had 150 gold then it went down to 30! I've sent in a ticket but typical that this should happen just before the event!

Is this just yet another underhanded tactic to get us to spend more green on gold? Anyways i got a ticket in which will take about three years to get an answer.

But has this happened to anyone else?

thunder
03-29-2013, 06:35 AM
was you looking at the LE set? the freedom fighter is 120 gold. very easy to spend gold by mistake. see if you have a freedom fighter in your inventory. I sent a ticket in for 75 gold during egypt they sent me 200 gold instead of the 75 I asked for. gree wouldnt take gold from your account

DILL3NGER
03-29-2013, 06:49 AM
was you looking at the LE set? the freedom fighter is 120 gold. very easy to spend gold by mistake. see if you have a freedom fighter in your inventory. I sent a ticket in for 75 gold during egypt they sent me 200 gold instead of the 75 I asked for. gree wouldnt take gold from your accountlol you are spot on sir! That's exactly what I've done.

If there were reputation points on this forum you'd get +1

Fred closed.

Bosc
03-29-2013, 09:37 AM
good ol fred!

PITA4PRES
03-29-2013, 09:52 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. They claim that I used it to purchase a unit, but I have been saving my gold for something else. I have also had a lot of problems with the game freezing and lagging, so sometimes I end up doing something I don't want to do. I told them I want my gold back, and they can remove the stupid unit from my inventory but haven't heard anything back yet. I send in ticket after ticket for problems but I pretty much just get robo-responses back from them without any results.

dmp
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Our concrete just got lost. We had 1750 blocks an hour ago, plus son more donations, now all is gone.