03-29-2013, 04:56 AM
Guild of United Campers Invite Code: 585-982-387

Bonuses:
1. Upgrade Cost +18%
2. Building Upgrade Speed +22%
3. Guild Member Increase +16

Omaha Bound
03-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Great guild. We are all high IPH players, and all high stats for level (most are 1000x level or greater).

We are looking for people with high IPH, high stats for their level, and who are active often.

We are mostly free players and gem spending is optional (there is zero pressure on anybody to spend gems), but there is an expectation that you will be available for wars.

Jubes
04-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Great guild. We are all high IPH players, and all high stats for level (most are 1000x level or greater).

We are looking for people with high IPH, high stats for their level, and who are active often.

We are mostly free players and gem spending is optional (there is zero pressure on anybody to spend gems), but there is an expectation that you will be available for wars.

do you still have room for another member? I'm unsatisfied with my current guild and I'm an active, decent player. I'm willing to donate plenty to the guild as well. I fight smart, and my defense is actually a lot higher than show since almost all my skill points have gone into defense, so I wouldn't be an easy picking for higher level players. Please let me know? These are my stats:
Level: 30
Defense: 32589
Attack: 26328
Income per hr: 8925

My alliance invite code: 925 645 985