PDA

View Full Version : New gold bonus program.

James_mac
03-28-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm sure lots of you have had emails about this, I got 5 of them, but I think we need to clarify something.

In this new program does a vault on sale count as full price towards the bonus?

I'm sure I could of worded that better but it's late and my brain isn't working.

Ryans67
03-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Yes it does.

Mcdoc
03-29-2013, 12:34 AM
It always has in the past. It is based on the product (vault) you buy and not the amount paid.

siL
03-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Can you guys post the new bonus program? I am trying to et a bonus for this mont's purchase please...
Thanks!

Arnaud
03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Are you guys talking about the 20% sale? I didn't get any email, or maybe it's just for the heavy gold buyers...

Or only for people in the US? If so, that'd be unfair coz gold is already more expensive in Europe than in the US!

Kot
03-29-2013, 02:19 AM
no, they talk of the bonus program. send a ingame ticket to gree that u want to be in the bonus program, then they will send u all the info.

Kot
03-29-2013, 02:28 AM
Our bonus program has grown in popularity. In the interest of improving the process we've made some updates. The changes will become effective for claims processed after April 1st, 2013. All players who have signed up and qualify for the program will benefit from the following improvements:*** We will now include all in-app purchases for gold/gems or virtual cash/gold. This means that we will also include purchases less than $100 of in game currency. This will give you more purchasing flexibility.**** Players will AUTOMATICALLY receive their qualified bonus once per calendar month and are no longer required to send us an email to request the monthly bonus. The bonus will be given within the first seven days of the month. The bonus amount will be based on the previous month's activity. For example, in April, players will receive a bonus based on the March activity. Please note: since this is an automated process bonuses can only be processed during that period and cannot be processed until the month has ended. As a result of this change we can no longer combine purchases made on separate accounts/games.If you currently have an open request we will update it as soon as possible.*We will continue to improve the program and update you as we do. For reference, below is the updated guideline.*********************************Bonus Program Guidelines**********************************We have a special program for people who would like to purchase larger in game currency quantities with a bonus. App stores limit the packages we can offer, but we are willing to bonus players if they meet certain criteria within a calendar month. The Bonus Program consists of Gold/Gem bonuses and virtual Cash bonuses.Please read these guidelines carefully. By enrolling and participating in the program you agree to the guidelines of the program.For the Gold/Gem Bonus program, we are willing to give you the following for Crime City/Modern War Gold and Kingdom Age/Monster Quest Gems purchased within a calendar month.$500 - 2500 Gold/Gems$1000 - 15000 Gold/Gems$2000 - 50000 Gold/Gems$5000 - 125000*Gold/Gems plus one item specially modified for this program. It will be equivalent to a crate item.$10000 - 250000 gold plus one item specially modified for this program. It will be equivalent to an event item.Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and will be automatically granted once per month. All in-app purchases will qualify for your monthly activity. Bonuses are applied to the highest tier met. For example, if you purchase $700 (7 Vaults of Gold or Mountains of Gems) in one month, you can receive a bonus for the $500 tier. If you purchased $4000 qualifying packages, you can receive a bonus once for the $2000 tier.Purchases on game accounts cannot be combined to reach tiers. Each game account/character is considered separately.There is a separate Bonus Program for Cash (referred to as Money in Crime City /Modern War, and as gold in Kingdom Age/Monster Quest). Like the Gold/Gem bonus, only one bonus can be obtained per month, and will be automatically granted once per month. All in-app purchases will qualify for your monthly activity.The bonus tiers are as follows with the continuation of the percentage bonuses that you would have received if we were able to sell each tier as a single package:$500 in a month = 65% bonus$1,000 in a month = 75% bonus$2,000 in a month = 100% bonus$5,000 in a month = 130% bonus plus one item specially modified for this program. It will be equivalent to a crate item.$10,000 in a month = 150% bonus plus one item specially modified for this program. It will be equivalent to an event item.The bonus amount that you receive will be calculated based off of the most recent amount of Cash that you received in order to calculate the base amount of Cash you receive in your game (the $5 value). This is due to the fact that the amount of Cash/Gold that you receive when purchasing a package is relative to your income per hour as well as other factors such as your game level.For example if you received $150,000 for a Vault of Cash as your most recent Cash purchase, here is what you’d receive per tier:$500 in a month = 75,000 bonus Cash added to your account$1,000 in a month = 250,000 bonus Cash added to your account$2,000 in a month = 1,000,000 bonus Cash added to your account$5,000 in a month = 4,000,000 bonus Cash added to your account$10,000 in a month = 10,000,000 bonus Cash added to your accountPurchases on game accounts cannot be combined to reach tiers. Each game account/character is considered separately.We can only provide bonuses for the same currency. For example, we cannot provide a Gold bonus for Cash purchases nor can we provide a Cash bonus for Gold purchases.We start tracking for the Bonus Program (both Gold/Gem and Cash) in the month that a request or inquiry about the program is first sent to support. Please note that the Bonus Program operates on PST and PDT. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to count months previous to enrolling in the Bonus Program. These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes.Please note that this is a program that could end or be altered at any time.Please let me know if you have any questions!Best regards,*Team GREE

Arnaud
03-29-2013, 02:34 AM
no, they talk of the bonus program. send a ingame ticket to gree that u want to be in the bonus program, then they will send u all the info.

Just did. Thanks Kot.