PDA

View Full Version : Help game lost

Justsimply
03-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey, I came home, collected my hour buildings a message came up saying "please restart game" so I did. When it opened my account was gone and it was asking me to start a new hood....
What happened...ticket has been sent...I'm going to lose millions...

Justsimply
03-28-2013, 03:25 PM
No I don't cheat, I did add that in the subject. There is no reason for them to take everything away I have done nothing wrong..
My stats were only 40k att 47k def 700k IPH level 139 working to level 140 to farm new explosives..about 1000xp away from that

Justsimply
03-28-2013, 05:16 PM
CJ? Anyone help....actual help

Ghost Recon
03-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Only CJ can help you further, you've already sent a ticket. Just make sure they know your invite code and name. If they don't, just reply to the original email with the info.

sister morphine
03-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Sounds like what happened to a friend a long time ago (must be almost a year). He got his account back after a couple of days. Turnaround was faster back then, so you might have to wait a little, but not too long I hope.

In the meantime, you might as well play the new account..... just in case

navanodo
03-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Good luck simply - hurry up back NGF are missing you

Justsimply
03-29-2013, 08:31 AM
Sounds like what happened to a friend a long time ago (must be almost a year). He got his account back after a couple of days. Turnaround was faster back then, so you might have to wait a little, but not too long I hope.

In the meantime, you might as well play the new account..... just in case

I'm definitely playing trying to beat the boss..up to boss level 26.

Rockkstar
03-29-2013, 09:32 AM
I lost my game recently too. I sent in a support ticket with my old invite code, name, some code off my phone, mid uid... something like that. It took like 3 weeks for them to get back to me and get my game back. And guess what? I lost my game again like 4 days later. The second time around it took about a week.

Justsimply
03-29-2013, 09:37 AM
I lost my game recently too. I sent in a support ticket with my old invite code, name, some code off my phone, mid uid... something like that. It took like 3 weeks for them to get back to me and get my game back. And guess what? I lost my game again like 4 days later. The second time around it took about a week.

That's messed up, did they compensate you at all?

BigRob
03-29-2013, 09:51 AM
I've been playing CC for about 9 months, but this is my first post on the forum. I factory reset my phone the other day and now my game is gone too. Sent in all my data to support, waiting to hear back now. I really hope it doesn't take 3 weeks or more for this...I don't know a lot about their ticket system, but it seems to me that they should have a seperate system for lost games to help expedite that process. It would really tick me off to find out it took weeks to recover my game simply because a bunch of tickets about questions that could be answered here were put ahead of me.

teo
03-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Oh no... that is not good... I really hope you get it back simply...

Rockkstar
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
That's messed up, did they compensate you at all?

No... they compensate?

Justsimply
03-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Sure they do, they compensated me when a case opening event messed up and I missed a day or two...it took a week or so but they did something about that issue

Justsimply
03-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Ok fixed, 1 full day to restore my game

BigRob
03-29-2013, 09:39 PM
How did yours get fixed so fast? I've been wating over 2 days so far...