PDA

View Full Version : Knights & Dragons: How do I reset my game?

Crazy_Fac3
03-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Hey, very important question. How do you reset the game to where I start over from scratch?

I am very far in the game, Level 56 but I believe as far as I am I have made a terrible mistake that I cannot come back from :( I fused two of my 3 best characters together in high hopes of getting an even better character (Infernal Lord level 45 and Rocfeather level 40) which I didnt :( I ended up getting a snakeskin level 36! My other best character WAS a swamp shaman level 50 but I had lost that during a bug which NONE OF GREE HAVE CARED ABOUT RESPONDING TOO (1 weeks ago -_-). So I literally have nothing to work with except a lvl 25 bone harvester :(

I just need to restart all together, any ideas how to?

WaxMyShazzy
03-28-2013, 03:12 PM
I think you'll find that starting over is just going to leave you even more in the hole. Sometimes a fresh start can feel right because it.eliminates any reminders of our mistakes. However starting over will just be another mistake as you will loose everything you have left. Just start fresh, your still a decent level. Go farm some lower level maps and try to fuse a passable armor. Heck even crius is pretty easy to get the ingredients for. 3 knights in. rius is better than three knights in the crap they start you with at level 1.

All that said, I am also interested in a method for resetting. So of anyone knows one please do share.

Newbish
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
I was told it is not possible, can only load the game once on each device. But if there is a way to reset I would like to know as we'll. I was told by gree that then can switch your account from one device to another tho.

Samuel_Hdz
03-28-2013, 07:22 PM
I was told it is not possible, can only load the game once on each device. But if there is a way to reset I would like to know as we'll. I was told by gree that then can switch your account from one device to another tho.

It's impossible. You need another device.

yomoney
03-30-2013, 09:22 AM
nope do system reset and reset internal code i have i phone 4 and have done it twice however the new update has totaly screwed my game it will not load if uninstall update freeze wtf

iBlaze420
07-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Okay for the original poster of this question yes you can restart your entire game im not sure if it works the same on iphone but i am on android and its very simple. Step 1 Open the Task Manager thing which can typically be shortkeyed by holding down the button that looks like an arrow or in other words the Back Button. Step 2 from Task Manager select the tab at the top called Downloaded and scroll down and find the app Knights and Dragons, beside it it will say Uninstall, DO NOT DO THIS! instead click on the app itself and it should open and show you the data and storage options, scroll down and youll see CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA select CLEAR DATA and it will prompt you to be sure you want to do this, afterwards you should have to update and then all of it should be erased, if this does not work for you im sorry but i do this with all my games whenever i get sick of where i am il just clear data and restart and try to best myself from the last game, it works for me i hope it helps! and for those who say impossible i DARE you to try it then..

Grruumm
07-30-2013, 10:08 AM
^that never works for me.

On Android, if I want to start again in K&D I have to remove all traces of the game from my device, reboot, change my device's android i.d., reboot again, then use a fresh/different google account to install the game -> start tutorial

Any other method just puts me back to wherever I was in the game.

On my iphone it's even easier, just remove k&d then change the mac address of the device, reboot and reinstall k&d, complete tutorial, finally return mac address to original value and continue playing ;)

drygores
07-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Its not worth it, and im sure you would waste even more time rebuilding from the bottom. The main downfall I see is your flow of cash. Restarting with fountains doesn't sound fun no matter what you lost. Just start farming all the low levels again. Your 1 piece of armour left should let you do many easy stages to get rresources back. Seeing how you will still only get hit 2-4s mainly.

Will_Treaty
07-31-2013, 07:00 AM
Ther is one way. Change/fake your udid

dazza1
08-18-2013, 07:29 PM
trying to figure out how to reset my htc one and start again tried resetting to factory settings tried contracting gree still waiting to hear back from them im a paying customer can anyone help me out

Marco_
08-19-2013, 04:07 AM
trying to figure out how to reset my htc one and start again tried resetting to factory settings tried contracting gree still waiting to hear back from them im a paying customer can anyone help me out
There is no reset. Game account is linked to device ID. Only options are:
- get another device and start your new game there
- mess around with your device in such a way that the game thinks its another device (change that device ID; might mess up anything else that keys on device ID)
Don't expect help from Gree. If you don't like the state of your account because of mistakes you've made, they'd prefer you to gem/spend your way to a good state instead of start over. :p

Archetype
08-19-2013, 06:39 AM
Two words: Not possible.:rolleyes:

Not that i know of, but i've been playing this game for so long and i never found any option to reset. If you really want to start from scratch, buy another device and start fresh and new there. I know that its hard to move on about the mistakes we do and just wanted to forget all of it, starting new isn't the best solution in this. If i were you, just continue, and just learn from your mistakes.

GERS-PRINCESS
08-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Im wondering if someone here could maybe help please?..

My questions similar though the other way around,
my game data has accidentally been deleted and im hoping
there is a way to retrieve this as i will be absolutely
devastated if i cant after months and months of building
up my knights and armours and so on.

P.s im also very new to using a forum and hope that im
posting correctly etc..

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
would be very much appreciated :)

JonS52
08-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Im wondering if someone here could maybe help please?..

My questions similar though the other way around,
my game data has accidentally been deleted and im hoping
there is a way to retrieve this as i will be absolutely
devastated if i cant after months and months of building
up my knights and armours and so on.

P.s im also very new to using a forum and hope that im
posting correctly etc..

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
would be very much appreciated :)

As in you were messing around in your device's settings and accidently hit delete data?
Or you came back to the game and all of sudden everything was gone?

In the first case, you are possibly borked. But you can try deleting the game and downloading it again which SHOULD load your data from funzio's servers from the last time it saved. You might lose a little progress but SHOULD get most of it back. Pleasse note I say SHOULD, not guaranteed but best shot.

In second case, try hard starting your device, then reopen game, SHOULD fix it. If it doesn't then try the procedure above ie. delete/redownload.

Sorry but that's all I've got for actions you can take other than submitting a ticket to Gree and waiting (and waiting, and waiting) until they get back to you.

GERS-PRINCESS
08-20-2013, 05:41 PM
As in you were messing around in your device's settings and accidently hit delete data?

In the first case, you are possibly borked. But you can try deleting the game and downloading it again which SHOULD load your data from funzio's servers from the last time it saved. You might lose a little progress but SHOULD get most of it back. Pleasse note I say SHOULD, not guaranteed but best shot.

In second case, try hard starting your device, then reopen game, SHOULD fix it. If it doesn't then try the procedure above ie. delete/redownload.

Sorry but that's all I've got for actions you can take other than submitting a ticket to Gree and waiting (and waiting, and waiting) until they get back to you.

Thanks!! Actually what happened is I've been playing K&D on my iPhone for sometime now and tonight my son downloaded it onto his own iPhone and as we use the same iTunes account it automatically took him straight into my game, without thinking i asked him to delete the game from his phone, when i then opened the game on my phone to play it had restarted me from the beginning :(

GERS-PRINCESS
08-20-2013, 05:56 PM

I tried switching my phone off and back on again there but im still at the beginning,
looks like i'll have to try and delete the game maybe and pray i get something back when
i download it again as i dont think i could start from scratch again :( .
I'm actually really scared to do this though i dont know why as it seems i've already lost
everything!
Guess i could try emailing them or however i would go about that but i see a few people
here say that they take so long to reply

Thanks for your help :)

Marco_
08-20-2013, 06:53 PM
As I wrote in the other topic, it sounds like somehow the account got transfered to the other phone, even though an account should be linked to 1 device, so if you re-install KnD on that other phone, odds are decent the leveled account is still there. To get it transfered back to your phone, you'll really have to contact Gree.

GERS-PRINCESS
08-20-2013, 07:02 PM
As I wrote in the other topic, it sounds like somehow the account got transfered to the other phone, even though an account should be linked to 1 device, so if you re-install KnD on that other phone, odds are decent the leveled account is still there. To get it transfered back to your phone, you'll really have to contact Gree.

Yes thank you i never thought of reinstalling it on the other phone to see if the data was on that one still, i'll do that tomorrow and contact gree, im also thinking that if i've backed my phone up recently maybe i can retrieve it from not so long ago, which again i'll look into tomorrow as i'll sleep now.
Hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with the situation sorted

Woggy
08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Good luck getting Gree to help, I've been waiting for over a week with a similar problem GERS-PRINCESS

GERS-PRINCESS
08-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Really?! ... Not good!

GERS-PRINCESS
08-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Good luck getting Gree to help, I've been waiting for over a week with a similar problem GERS-PRINCESS

Thats not so good! I've spent all day deleting from my phone, his phone re-installing, and trying to fix this, after deleting and re-installing from both phones im still left at the tutorial but my data goes onto his, i've now contacted gree so i guess its just a waiting game now, while in the meantime i'm left bored with no game to play :(

BM Warrior
12-13-2013, 02:03 PM
^that never works for me.

On Android, if I want to start again in K&D I have to remove all traces of the game from my device, reboot, change my device's android i.d., reboot again, then use a fresh/different google account to install the game -> start tutorial

Any other method just puts me back to wherever I was in the game.

On my iphone it's even easier, just remove k&d then change the mac address of the device, reboot and reinstall k&d, complete tutorial, finally return mac address to original value and continue playing ;)

How do you change the mac address well idk if itd be mac address cause I have itouch which would be my wifi address correct

and on adroid how do I change my devices adroid i.d

nomad7801
03-04-2014, 05:41 AM
My problem is similar. I am on Android moto RAZR xt912. A friend of mine on Facebook sent me a request to play this game. I installed the game and after the update I was in someone else's saved game. They were lvl 25 and in a guild with about 10 friends on their list. I then deleted game data from apps manager and still was in THEIR GAME. I deleted data again and then uninstalled. I am still playing their game. I don't know what else to do. I am wondering if changing my phones id will work but I'm not sure how to do that yet. The other person is still able to play their game as well. They were charging in guild chat.

Johannsen
03-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Hey, ..........

Konny
03-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Something is wrong, last war I've seen 2 messages from another guild in our chat. They were only visible for a minute or two but disorienting nonetheless. No other problems tho

nomad7801
03-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Changed my android ID number didn't change anything still playing on someone else's game.

zaunfink
03-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Because the game also takes IMEI and so on into account. Contact support.

Parabola
04-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Any solution for this? Seems like it stores your data online and even when you uninstall and reinstall it recovers the data from online.

Dianish
04-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Why necro this for the 3rd time?

Please ask these questions in the offcial question thread. Players have asked this question before - You could use the "Search Field" at the top the page. Or you could contact Gree.

crush2112
04-30-2014, 01:14 PM
It's impossible. You need another device.

bull**** dude. im actually in the process of doing just the opposite. i was logged out of my knights and dragons game when my device deleted the apk file. i re downloaded the game and signed in with my email/password and it started me at the tutorial. i was so pissed! still havent been able to get an answer from gree.. guess it's what happens when you play a free game- no service!

Bigtaff
08-07-2014, 02:55 PM
You can't do this in real life. You just learn from your mistakes and move on. The fusion is an absolute lottery and to take the gamble you must as in real life be prepared to loose. Next time check out wiki to see what would be your likely options. And anyway the armours you have lost were not very good anyway.

Skrapz
08-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Only way to restart is to get it on a new device, or do a reset on your current one and getting a new email

Dianish
08-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Why do you new guys keep necro'ing this thread?

There is no point replying on a post thats 3+ months old.

Carby
01-16-2015, 02:45 AM
What you need to know
1. You must bind your account.
2. You must have two devices or have a good friend/relative.
a. If your friend has Knights & Dragons, be sure they bind their account as well.

What you need to do
1. On the Other Device, Download and Install Knights & Dragons.
2. After following the tutorial, Go to Menu>Options>FAQ>Retrieve Account
a. Retrieve your account on this Device following the steps given.
3. After successfully transferring Game Data, Unbind that account.
a. If you used your Friend's Device, they can now retrieve back their Account.

Return to First Device
1. Restart Game.
2. New Game should be available. Bind the account to save your progress.

Congratulations, You have successfully RESET your account.

**Selling Accounts is Prohibited**