PDA

View Full Version : LTQ Causing Heavy Losses to Non-Participants Too

RedCloud
03-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Have any of you non-participants noticed heavier than normal losses from these LTQ raids? In the last 15 hours I've lost a Stealth Frigate, an Elite Ops Heli, a Super Hornet, 4 Expert Attack Drones and GIGN. That's over 3,000 valor units worth of troops. They're all low to very low casualty and I very seldom lose them in attacks or raids. I've also lost a bunch of other high end cash units, some of them also with very low casualty. I'm winning a fair share of the battles, but it's costing me a bundle to defend.

While I'd love to help everybody along by repairing my unit buildings, at this rate I really can't afford to. What a truly crappy event this is. Can't wait till it's over and I can clean up the mess on my base.

Big John
03-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Been saying this for months when you "win" you don't actually win anything apart from the battle unless I'm missing something.
Might get some cash if they attack without vaulting but I've had you won but lost a unit, why don't we get what they lose added to our inventory?

andypandy2
03-28-2013, 08:32 AM
War? What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing!

Peace.

camper killer
03-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Just buy gold units. You won't have to worry about any more losses.

Gree already thought of all of this.

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 08:33 AM
War? What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing!

Peace.

Say it again... ;)

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Just buy gold units. You won't have to worry about any more losses.

Gree already thought of all of this.

Or you can do it the slow way and earn them :)

camper killer
03-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Or you can do it the slow way and earn them :)

the way things are going, who has time to wait for a year or more to build up slowly. all levels are turning into this and with the new rivals list there is no camping anymore.

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 08:49 AM
the way things are going, who has time to wait for a year or more to build up slowly. all levels are turning into this and with the new rivals list there is no camping anymore.

To be honest, I don't see a change in my rival list... all easy pickings for me bar a few players. Maybe the algorithm hasn't rolled out to the D-Z's yet ;)

RedCloud
03-28-2013, 08:52 AM
To be honest, I don't see a change in my rival list... all easy pickings for me bar a few players. Maybe the algorithm hasn't rolled out to the D-Z's yet ;)

Or they started at the other end... Watch out Dutchie, you may be next ;-)

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 08:54 AM

Also many events where one can gain new indestructibles and then buying the odd LE set when you only have to buy 2 items to get the super bonus item always helps!

Agreed as a free player it is becoming harder, but if you spend in the right areas and it doesn't have to be huge either, I think one can go a long way until of course we come into your territory... that is when the parties start but hopefully by then I won't suffer any loses :D

RedCloud
03-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Just lost another Expert Attack Drone and a GIGN in a raid on a freaking defense tower. Where's the proportionality? Man, I should have sold those stupid towers yesterday!

Meta Rage Trollbot
03-28-2013, 01:54 PM

The definition of camping has changed. It used to be multi-month breaks of no fighting. With the advent of War the old definition is finished: Miss one war = missing 5,000 - 10,000 att/def per war for the Top 100.

Now camping should only be done when there is no war or event. The mass of new gold buyers means that everyone who wants to compete has to participate in a solid warring faction that gets Top 100 prizes.