HGF69
03-27-2013, 09:35 PM
It's a good idea but a lot of issues need to be fixed:

1) make some missions attainable
2) buildings that can be collected once a day make unattainable targets
3) give me more people on my rivals list
4) limited number of rivals makes 2 and 1 unrealistic
5) lower the casualty rate

I believe that Gree alters it for these events as I do a lot of pvp and raiding and the difference is huge yo you can tell me otherwise but I don't believe you.

Alo
03-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I believe that Gree alters it for these events as I do a lot of pvp and raiding and the difference is huge yo you can tell me otherwise but I don't believe you.

how can U not believe "nothing changed" story when U realistically see casualities rate going through the roof :D

/sarcasm

Web323
03-28-2013, 08:43 AM
I would like to see harder PVP than trying to collect from once a day buildings.

HGF69
03-28-2013, 01:04 PM
how can U not believe "nothing changed" story when U realistically see casualities rate going through the roof :D

/sarcasm

Idiots will always surround us

WhatUSmokin?
03-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Totally agree and what about "transparency" from Gree that this event has to be done TWICE to get the tank?

Shawshank
03-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Yeah casualty rate is too high

American Capitalist
03-28-2013, 01:13 PM
My issues with it:

1. Casualty rates too high. I'm on the 15th mission and have lost about 3000 A/D. An indestructible unit is an indestructible unit, so I'm gonna keep going with it, but it's still ridiculous.

2. Targets are not realistically doable. Nobody is going to repair their shipyard when there is not a penalty for not repairing it. Same with guard towers. First thing I did during this event was sold my five guard towers.

3. Receiving destructible units. Goes hand-in-hand with point #1.

4. Receiving concrete as a prize. Stop that crap.

I'm not very upset about this event, but it could use some fixing.

DukeofSchomberg
03-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Im on level 21 (and have given up, not a gas building to be had) but Ive yet to get a unit. Whats going on????