PDA

View Full Version : Just attacked by Tyler Durden

Grecoref
03-27-2013, 06:26 PM
I was just attacked by Tyler Durden the winner of the bullet event. Don't tell me that gree doesn't know that this guy isn't a hacker. More pics to follow

http://bit.ly/16iMbiv

dudeman
03-27-2013, 06:30 PM
I was just attacked by Tyler Durden the winner of the bullet event. Don't tell me that gree doesn't know that this guy isn't a hacker. More pics to follow

That's not the TYLER DURDEN you think it is, and none of them hack or cheat.

Don't bother wasting our time or yours with the "more pics to follow" portion of this thread.

PS, if Gree doesn't know this guy isn't a hacker, he would be banned already. Better luck next time.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Grecoref, that's one of many Tyler's. We all enjoy the game and we show it.

Ruxpin
03-27-2013, 06:46 PM

http://bit.ly/16iMbiv

I've lost count on how many times I have been called a hacker this week!

daystardawg
03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
That'sActually Grimly Fiendish, iI Believe. HeUses A Ton Of Gold.

Steve0
03-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Just look at those Robs over 400K. Just amazing.

TZora
03-27-2013, 08:19 PM
yep, that's one of the FIGHT CLUB monsters :)

vitus79
03-27-2013, 08:45 PM
yep, that's one of the FIGHT CLUB monsters :)

more like a zombie already, those fight and rob numbers require some serious playtime over months, 12+ hours daily i would think. probably a tabbing monkey for the sleep period 🙊

but hey, its fight club so thats cool right? 😎

Paulio
03-27-2013, 09:11 PM
more like a zombie already, those fight and rob numbers require some serious playtime over months, 12+ hours daily i would think. probably a tabbing monkey for the sleep period 🙊

but hey, its fight club so thats cool right? 😎

Didn't you congratulate Lupo several months ago when he hit 300k attack wins? But hey, it's Indians so that's cool, right?

bald zeemer
03-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey V, how many fights has lupo had again?
I tend to forget, as I only look at the third line.

vitus79
03-27-2013, 09:30 PM
chill guys, we all play too much. just stated the obvious. and this thread is not about us for a change so please leave the Injuns alone 😉

Looking at the numbers Grimly must have some fun each day so i would also congratulate him, 400k robs is insane.
but unfortunately hes somewhere lost on the bottom of my glitchy mob and i cant visit him anymore 😋

bald zeemer
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
I think he's got enough green on his wall already V, he'll forgive you.

Ak Killah
03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
This guys a beast

STOOL SAMPLE
03-27-2013, 11:04 PM
how is it that gree allow all these ppl to change their name, but not anyone else. do certain ppl get favored in the game?

TZora
03-27-2013, 11:29 PM
but unfortunately hes somewhere lost on the bottom of my glitchy mob and i cant visit him anymore 
i hope its the other way around too. good for you :)

vitus79
03-27-2013, 11:45 PM
i hope its the other way around too. good for you :)

it probably is with his 1200 mafia, but could care less which Tyler is attacking me since im locked by FC all day anyway. lol there are like 60 of them running around and i can only beat a handfull of them so why even bother. i got nothing to rob for Grimly, i win the fight against a serial robber 😄

Trev
03-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Didn't you congratulate Lupo several months ago when he hit 300k attack wins? But hey, it's Indians so that's cool, right?

Now that's a +1 some people just do not think before they speak ;)

vitus79
03-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Now that's a +1 some people just do not think before they speak ;)

go back to bed trev, no need for this comment.
i said above its quite an achivement. might be a little rude to call him zombie, so i apologize. both clubs have their monsters, lets leave it at that. enjoy ur few hours of silence until the wolf is back at ur place :)

Grimmy11
03-28-2013, 12:30 AM
more like a zombie already, those fight and rob numbers require some serious playtime over months, 12+ hours daily i would think. probably a tabbing monkey for the sleep period ��

but hey, its fight club so thats cool right? ��

Typical double standards. Anyone with those stats who isn't in a top ten ranked syndicate you would accuse of cheating but since he is from fight club you nod your head and say "thats awesome".

bald zeemer
03-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Because someone who shows clear dedication to the game since day one, and has earned a reputation as a dedicated heavy hitter doesn't warrant suspicion. Not least because Gree check winners lists for hackers, and he's topped more than a few.

Whereas someone who has no evidence of performing to any standard whatsoever, and has no explanation of where their
sudden high performance comes from does warrant suspicion.

Leezygeezer
03-28-2013, 02:17 AM
wow, over a million attack!!! forget his dedication, I wish I had his disposable income ;)

Trev
03-28-2013, 02:44 AM
go back to bed trev, no need for this comment.
i said above its quite an achivement. might be a little rude to call him zombie, so i apologize. both clubs have their monsters, lets leave it at that. enjoy ur few hours of silence until the wolf is back at ur place :)

Hey V, gotta to say you crack me up. Lets get a few things straight. Wolf visiting me? he sure does that but beats himself up also when he hits me, I have never once hit him back during normal game play. Why is this? its because I have nothing to gain by hitting him 10-0. his game without money buildings is like having a nice car without petrol. You can look at it all you like but you can’t drive it.
I do attack sam and jm who have higher stats than mr lupo, think about it why would that be?
For the syndicate battle I whacked mr lupo over 2,500 times without any loss, why? Cos we had something to gain.
I have never ever threatened anyone nor hit people in forcing them to quit this game. I can sleep well knowing I am a fair player to all without a hit list or bully tactics. I prefer to be kind than a bully.
Finally if you were sorry about remarks you made about another player then why not delete that message. Typical of you v to say mr wolf will visit me but you do not have the bottle to hit me yourself. I fight my own battles, ;) hope this clears that up!!!!!!

mofisto
03-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Typical double standards. Anyone with those stats who isn't in a top ten ranked syndicate you would accuse of cheating but since he is from fight club you nod your head and say "thats awesome".

The guy is a well known player, who spends absurd amounts of money.

You are the leader of a low ranked, cheating syndicate.

Is anders still with you? You know the cheat I brought to your attention?

derchef
03-28-2013, 04:14 AM
The guy is a well known player, who spends absurd amounts of money.

You are the leader of a low ranked, cheating syndicate.

Is anders still with you? You know the cheat I brought to your attention?

low level cheating syndicate , i would say, for low level people

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 05:04 AM
how is it that gree allow all these ppl to change their name, but not anyone else. do certain ppl get favored in the game?

<off-topic>
You can change your name too by sending an email to GREE Support. However, this has now stopped and soon you will be able to change your name in-game, for a fee of course!
</off-topic>

Although to be honest, there wasn't a topic here in the first place. Well done Grimly on your awesome stats. I hope you don't suffer too much RSI by achieving these numbers :)

bald zeemer
03-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Grim doesn't get RSI, he uses his forked tail to do his tap-tap-tap.
He is touched by your concern though.

(CCK) Cam
03-28-2013, 11:32 AM
I've lost count on how many times I have been called a hacker this week! aren't you a fight club member? That's not cheating, just gold and playing a lot

Dipstik
03-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Grimley dropped green on my wall last month before the name changes. That's right. I don't care how or why it happened... It DID!

daystardawg
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Grimley dropped green on my wall last month before the name changes. That's right. I don't care how or why it happened... It DID!

You LiE. DidYou Take Screen Caps?

bald zeemer
03-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Robbery glitch. I've dropped green b/c of it too, and had some poor suckers attacking me off their newsfeed. Including at least 1 non-banker.

cobswab
03-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Impressive stats anyway. Lol.

Jota
03-29-2013, 10:46 AM
That'sActually Grimly Fiendish, iI Believe. HeUses A Ton Of Gold.

I guess this can't be him unless he changed back his name afterwards because he finished in fourth place in the bullets events if I'm not mistaken. So I have no idea who this is, he/she might have even better stats then grimly fiendish.... WOW.

bald zeemer
03-29-2013, 01:21 PM
The bullet event list had lots of people under their old names, even though their in-game names haven't reverted.

AFAIK, only one player has reverted to their old name thus far.

daystardawg
03-29-2013, 10:10 PM
I guess this can't be him unless he changed back his name afterwards because he finished in fourth place in the bullets events if I'm not mistaken. So I have no idea who this is, he/she might have even better stats then grimly fiendish.... WOW. i just recognize his avatar. thats the grimly i remember from earlier this year when he pounded my flesh into jelly. he was only 800K then. of course i was only 80K.

Durzo666
03-29-2013, 10:54 PM
jealous of those stats. must have cost a fortune.

Indianluke
03-31-2013, 05:30 PM
Great stats yes! But wow does he need a life all those robs and attacks! Lol wow c'mon find a hobby that isn't virtual. Do most of us play more than we should yes as do I. But that's pathetic, I feel sorry for him.

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Great stats yes! But wow does he need a life all those robs and attacks! Lol wow c'mon find a hobby that isn't virtual. Do most of us play more than we should yes as do I. But that's pathetic, I feel sorry for him.

Have you had this conversation with lupo?

marshmall
03-31-2013, 05:50 PM
Luke if this was about any known indian you wouldnt posted that....

But yes i can agree that some people spend alot of cash/time on this game but that is their own personal issue.