PDA

View Full Version : Gold for skill point resets.

Sillybeans
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM
I'd love to see this implemented now that we have LTQ it would be great timing. 1gold per skill point or 1gold per level would be reasonable personal as it would be a 'one time' thing to etup your skill points to maximize what you're after.

Or really I just want to max stamina and energy for LTQ's... who knows but I'm willing to pay and so are others :cool:

General Soviet
03-27-2013, 03:51 PM
This sounds like it could work, but it would have to be once per level, and only a few extra points can be purchased. Otherwise, you could get thousands of skill points, and be practically invincible from attacks.

zhugeliang
03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
How do the skill points affect your attack/defense stats? Does each of them just add 1 point to your overall stats?

Sillybeans
03-27-2013, 04:13 PM
This sounds like it could work, but it would have to be once per level, and only a few extra points can be purchased. Otherwise, you could get thousands of skill points, and be practically invincible from attacks.

Would be refunding the points you already spent, I have 92 defense... if i could i'd remove 91 and get 45 more stamina XD

Blindly followed my friends advice when i joined ''defense is more important than offense'' he said... level 71 with 32 stamina now and 530 energy aint bought a skill point since the 40's all stamina stamina STAMINA now I'm sat with a nice pool (for my level) for the normal unit

How do the skill points affect your attack/defense stats? Does each of them just add 1 point to your overall stats?

They are so minimal there's almost no difference, stamina and energy are more useful.

Sillybeans
03-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Would be great if CJ could post a comment on this o.o

Web323
03-28-2013, 09:07 AM
I would just like to be able to use my skill points, my account has been frozen for several weeks.

Arnaud
03-28-2013, 09:15 AM

I'd be very interested in knowing that as well...

Since I started playing, I've put almost all my skill points in A/D. Now I have only 9 stamina and 250 energy. So far it didn't really bothered me (yet) but I really wonder if all those A/D skills are worth it or not? I'm only LV62 so it's still time to stop and put it all in energy from now on...

So to what extend is it really affecting our stats?

Web323
03-28-2013, 09:18 AM
They do add to your A/D and from what I have seen lately; if greater than 100, you don't get the +/- swing in stats.

Arnaud
03-28-2013, 09:32 AM
They do add to your A/D and from what I have seen lately; if greater than 100, you don't get the +/- swing in stats.

I have 83 skill points for each A&D and it didn't keep my attack from varying by up to -40% during Raid for Egypt... Also, the variation was never in my favor: It never increased my stats, not even once! So it varied between -40% and 0%.

I really wonder if it's worth it... If someone from Gree could explain who this works, that'd be terrific!

CDR Shepard
03-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Would be great if CJ could post a comment on this o.o

Haha I've seen this in almost every thread now...good luck with that :(

Web323
03-28-2013, 10:04 AM
I have 83 skill points for each A&D and it didn't keep my attack from varying by up to -40% during Raid for Egypt... Also, the variation was never in my favor: It never increased my stats, not even once! So it varied between -40% and 0%.

I really wonder if it's worth it... If someone from Gree could explain who this works, that'd be terrific!

I have over 100 in each and I do not get the swing and in fact get a pick up in points. I saw on marebear's sig a link to skill points

Thief
03-28-2013, 10:19 AM
I'd love to see this implemented now that we have LTQ it would be great timing. 1gold per skill point or 1gold per level would be reasonable personal as it would be a 'one time' thing to etup your skill points to maximize what you're after.

Or really I just want to max stamina and energy for LTQ's... who knows but I'm willing to pay and so are others :cool:

While i like the idea....i'm wondering if it should be a one time Limit? The reason is i understand those that put alot of points into A/D and not Stamina or Energy...why would you? You only need 30 or so stamina and 1200 energy before the LTQs to do what you need to do and have fun with the game. The issue i see is if it's only 1 gold per point then at the beggining of each LTQ i can change my points to whatever i need and it will probably cost me less to change them during a 5-6 day event initially then the cost of the recharges. (assuming you sleep)

The other Alternative is charge more per Skill point. 5 Gold per point and my argument is invalid.

Or make it so once a month you can change your Points.
I'm always a fan of using in game cash. So maybe give players a Tier:
1st point: 2 Million, (each point cost 2 million more so 10th would cost 20 million)
After the 10th point you would need to use gold (maybe start at 2 gold and increase by 2 for each point?)

SevenO9
03-28-2013, 11:03 AM
They are so minimal there's almost no difference, stamina and energy are more useful.

Do some PVP and compare your results with friends who have similar stats but ways different skill points and you will come to a completely different conclusion.

I like your idea but only because I want to trade my energy / stamina for attack skill points.

Meta Rage Trollbot
03-28-2013, 12:53 PM
I guessing many of us who have played for 2+ years are begging to have less energy. I went and got 1,600 energy because it was "Recommended" before I realized I was apparently insane for a few weeks.

I would be willing to spend 1-3 gold per skill point to change.

Shawshank
03-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Great idea