PDA

View Full Version : who in the right mind would design such a difficult LTG with high casualties!

King little fruit fly
03-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Not here to rant, just some facts you probably ageee. Just finished that level 16 thing, lost a lot of high valued units, got the GREAT destructible unit, what was it called, I don't remember or care anymore!

How on the earth with these many handsome studs/gals hunting for that military trading places anyone can find any leftover of them!

I thought I was out of the miserable hamster wheel, then I saw the next one you need to raid 25 of that barrack, didn't we destroy a lot of shipyards already?

I don't know about you, before I tap that thing every time, I just stick out my finger and point and curse the g spot. Okay, enough, need to go back to sell all my unit buildings and weak money and defense buildings. If everyone follows me, we would all stuck at level 1, great idea, isn't it? ;)

Monkeh
03-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I am at lvl 19 now and have lost around 4-5k attack and defense doing so. I have to raid 40 munitions deports. Been through about 200 people so far and am 21/40. I wish they would stick to missions where the building didnt resupply every 24 hours. Its quite annoying. I would rather attack 50-100 people, at least that is possible. I fear the higher levels what they will expect you to do. I have plenty of attack points just cant find what I need to attack.

Web323
03-27-2013, 02:01 PM
I am level 180 and gave up on level 19. I would rather have win 40 straight then have to find the munitions.

Lordscott
03-27-2013, 02:06 PM
The destructible units as prizes is very puzzling..... and hurting.
This event is weak sauce.
Selling all supply depots, guard towers etc...now.

Monkeh
03-27-2013, 02:39 PM

I think that is the wrong thing to do. I would just not repair the towers and unit buildings. Only repair money buildings. This will eliminate how often you are attacked.

CDR Shepard
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM

I am adding you just for saying weak sauce, LOL

bcodemz
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Not only that, but have they never heard about first impressions?? Now LTQ will fail on MW because the first one was so bad, so hard, so misleading, and such terrible rewards

Q Raider
03-27-2013, 08:56 PM
If people who currently bring destructible units into battle choose to try to complete the quest then they need to put themselves into an indestructible army situation to tackle the non-money buildings without suffering very high losses.

The Gree preference would be that they VIP (50 Gold) up each time the event calls for direct player attacks or hitting money buildings (more target opportunities) and drop the allies back down to indestructible level for missions such as the Shipyard saga (no losses).

I haven't done the calculations, however I expect that completing the quest within the time limit is likely to require some Gold refills as well, this has certainly proven to be the case in recent similar events in both KA and MQ so I expect the same concept would be implemented here.

CHOICES:
Spend a few hundred Gold to achieve the end of the quest within the time limit and an inordinate amount of time madly clicking and searching for that elusive xxx that everyone seems to have hit, complete the quest just in time to start madly clicking away for an inordinate amount of time over the Easter Weekend in the faction war.

OR

Just get to Level 14, which provides the "Easter Egg" offering for this event and put that Gold you were going to spend into a couple of the "handy" LE sets that just popped up at the same time.

Gree will be content, the Gold level spending is retained, you will be content as you now have a couple of days grace to spend time away from the game while others run themselves into the ground chasing that elusive little Pixel image...

King little fruit fly
03-27-2013, 09:11 PM
If people who currently bring destructible units into battle choose to try to complete the quest then they need to put themselves into an indestructible army situation to tackle the non-money buildings without suffering very high losses.

The Gree preference would be that they VIP (50 Gold) up each time the event calls for direct player attacks or hitting money buildings (more target opportunities) and drop the allies back down to indestructible level for missions such as the Shipyard saga (no losses).

I haven't done the calculations, however I expect that completing the quest within the time limit is likely to require some Gold refills as well, this has certainly proven to be the case in recent similar events in both KA and MQ so I expect the same concept would be implemented here.

CHOICES:
Spend a few hundred Gold to achieve the end of the quest within the time limit and an inordinate amount of time madly clicking and searching for that elusive xxx that everyone seems to have hit, complete the quest just in time to start madly clicking away for an inordinate amount of time over the Easter Weekend in the faction war.

OR

Just get to Level 14, which provides the "Easter Egg" offering for this event and put that Gold you were going to spend into a couple of the "handy" LE sets that just popped up at the same time.

Gree will be content, the Gold level spending is retained, you will be content as you now have a couple of days grace to spend time away from the game while others run themselves into the ground chasing that elusive little Pixel image...

I agree, level 19 requires 40 munitions, where can we find that many uncollected munitions, 24 hours buildings! Not to mention leveling up like crazy.

Ascent
03-28-2013, 12:11 AM
All they had to do was to hide the "Upgrade two Buildings at Once" as one of the prizes in hero mode and I would have spent all my gold :D it could still be there somewhere, but who knows...

... so keeping the carrot a secret kinda defeats the whole thing.