PDA

View Full Version : I changed my mind!

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:16 AM
It was fun at first! Now this event is horrible... I lost more Units then any other event ever! Don't do the event it's rigged!

johnnybravoo77
03-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Lost over 250 units though 15 levels of the event, the rest of the units are not worth it.

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Lost over 250 units though 15 levels of the event, the rest of the units are not worth it.

Yes yes! You are a smart man... Free players don't do the event by the time you win it, your going to lose thousands of units!

Allday
03-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Unless you have a indestrutible army the only way to go about this event without unit loss is to allie down to the point that all your units you take into battle are indestrutible. The problem is there is not enough time to allie back up before China.

Thief
03-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Lol what are you talking about GIN? This is a blast! How many troops of mine can i kill? So far my stats have taken a huge dip and the Units i'm winning are dying anyways. Whats not to love about this event?

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Why can't we ever get a event where we are not going to get used as tools!

Money money money.... MONEYYYYYYY

it's all about the money...

Madcowdave
03-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Did you guys just start the high casualty? I've had it for weeks. I have screen shots of attacking players with 2,xxx defense with 1xx,xxx attack and losing 1-2 units every time. The high casualty happens when raiding any building other than a cash building.

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:26 AM
Lol what are you talking about GIN? This is a blast! How many troops of mine can i kill? So far my stats have taken a huge dip and the Units i'm winning are dying anyways. Whats not to love about this event?

You know this really gave me a good laugh! An the worst part about it is I know your being sarcastic lmaoooo

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 08:26 AM
The shipyard level is totally rigged. I'm hitting guys with a defense that's 10% of my attack and I lose 2 valor units every time. EVERY TIME! Coincidence? Doubt it.

LagBolt
03-27-2013, 08:27 AM

Gree cant see that if they keep people happy, they will spend more.

If they screw everyone over, they will leave- im not doing this event. Its been proven by someone to be impossible unless you use gold

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:30 AM

If they screw everyone over, they will leave- im not doing this event. Its been proven by someone to be impossible unless you use gold

Yes my friend you are rite! The grand prize is not even worth it once you do the math! All the units your going to lose will not improve your stats once you win the event! Your stats will go down believe it or not! To make matters worse they are making us raid buildings that don't pay out good on cash so we can't even buy our units back!

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 08:32 AM

The penny finally drops :D

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 08:40 AM

But is that not the case with all of GREE's events? They will allow you to go up to a certain point for free and then it is gold time.

As a free player, if you are lucky, you can get the 10th item in the collect 10 event and if your attack is high enough in the lower levels, you can also get to defeat the 35th boss without the use of gold.

Maybe it is the small minority who complain that are often heard the loudest and then there is the silent majority who just accept it and continue to spend.

I am not having a go at you, just trying to rationalise what is behind GREE's thinking which makes me think that they don't always think what we think, but I think I could be wrong.

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 08:40 AM
The penny finally drops :D

So does the...

Nickels
Dimes
Quarters
$1 bill
$5 bill
$10 bill
$20 bill
$50 bill
$100 bill

Don't forget taxes

LagBolt
03-27-2013, 08:48 AM
But is that not the case with all of GREE's events? They will allow you to go up to a certain point for free and then it is gold time.

As a free player, if you are lucky, you can get the 10th item in the collect 10 event and if your attack is high enough in the lower levels, you can also get to defeat the 35th boss without the use of gold.

Maybe it is the small minority who complain that are often heard the loudest and then there is the silent majority who just accept it and continue to spend.

I am not having a go at you, just trying to rationalise what is behind GREE's thinking which makes me think that they don't always think what we think, but I think I could be wrong.

I agree. It is possible for a free player to beat other events, and compete in w.d. events.
Whats different in this event, is there isnt enough time to complete even the first run through. you HAVE to buy gold to refill stamina. Then kicking people in the nuts by saying after the event has started that you have to do it twice to get the advertised prize. This should have been posted a week ago. Along with a splash screen or a description in game.

There is 0% of a free player beating this event. Thats what annoys me. OK, there is only a small chance in other events but it isnt impossible like this fix up.

Thief
03-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Did you guys just start the high casualty? I've had it for weeks. I have screen shots of attacking players with 2,xxx defense with 1xx,xxx attack and losing 1-2 units every time. The high casualty happens when raiding any building other than a cash building.

Ohh no i usually loose 1-2 Troops when i hit players/Unit and Defense Buildings Now i'm loosing 3-5. Even though most of mine are Cash troops i still cant sustain the losses. I haven't done the math yet but somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200 Million?

You know this really gave me a good laugh! An the worst part about it is I know your being sarcastic lmaoooo

Glad i could put a smile on your face GIN. If it makes you feel any better i've made it a game in my head to see if i can kill all my demolitions and then Bio Warefares and hopefully i can start brining commandos into battle. I have 640 of them and they weren't being brought into battle...but after loosing 1k troops they might? Thats my Goal! Kill Commandos

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 08:58 AM
...If it makes you feel any better i've made it a game in my head to see if i can kill all my demolitions and then Bio Warefares and hopefully i can start brining commandos into battle. I have 640 of them and they weren't being brought into battle...but after loosing 1k troops they might? Thats my Goal! Kill Commandos

Would be a nice feature if you could -

a. Bring the best troops into battle as it currently is.
b. Flick off the master switch to bring the best troops into battle and have a selection screen where you can choose which units you take into battle.

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Ohh no i usually loose 1-2 Troops when i hit players/Unit and Defense Buildings Now i'm loosing 3-5. Even though most of mine are Cash troops i still cant sustain the losses. I haven't done the math yet but somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200 Million?

Glad i could put a smile on your face GIN. If it makes you feel any better i've made it a game in my head to see if i can kill all my demolitions and then Bio Warefares and hopefully i can start brining commandos into battle. I have 640 of them and they weren't being brought into battle...but after loosing 1k troops they might? Thats my Goal! Kill Commandos

Yes yes I to also wish The units that I have no use for will die off instead of the ones I need!

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 09:06 AM

b. Flick off the master switch to bring the best troops into battle and have a selection screen where you can choose which units you take into battle.

Great idea! One can dream but once we wake up and face reality, gree will not give us this option because as I said before its all about the

money, money, money.... MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gree would make Donald trump proud!

Rivan
03-27-2013, 09:12 AM
The shipyard level is totally rigged. I'm hitting guys with a defense that's 10% of my attack and I lose 2 valor units every time. EVERY TIME! Coincidence? Doubt it.

That's not even the worst one - you start getting to levels where you have to attack defensive locations 45+ times... and I'm not even to rank 21 yet. Others require 60+ stam for a rank. Even if you don't have to pay for stam to keep going, you're still going to bleed troops.

Thief
03-27-2013, 09:13 AM

Yea i proposed that each Unit have a toggle Switch almost a year ago to Gree. I thought it was a great idea and i still do! It makes it more of a strategy game. I can then attack players with 1/10th my stats and not worry about loosing my best loot items.

LOL GIN i'm not sure i'll be able to keep playing far enough. I've told myself i'll go for 24...but after that i'll only be hurting myself too much before China. I will consider it a win if i can kill at least one Commando!

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Yea i proposed that each Unit have a toggle Switch almost a year ago to Gree. I thought it was a great idea and i still do! It makes it more of a strategy game. I can then attack players with 1/10th my stats and not worry about loosing my best loot items.

LOL GIN i'm not sure i'll be able to keep playing far enough. I've told myself i'll go for 24...but after that i'll only be hurting myself too much before China. I will consider it a win if i can kill at least one Commando!

Seems they only take on ideas that generate short-term $ gain.

P.S. Where you MIA in Egypt? Can't see the result in your signature :)

stealyourface
03-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Agree OP, liked this at first, but between having to do two run throughs and bleeding units when attacking non money buildings, this event sucks.

Brummied
03-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Finally decided that this is gree's sick way of identifying the players with a no casualty glitch... Anyone with any good non gold units left by the first lap beware... You may find yourself in a whole world of unfamiliar shock and rage in the very near future...

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Say goodbye to whatever Stealth Frigates you have left.

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
It's weird, even with the boosts it still seems like we're all still losing units at a fast pace!

LeBarticus
03-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Saw that coming a mile away

Dry
03-27-2013, 02:04 PM
It was fun at first! Now this event is horrible... I lost more Units then any other event ever! Don't do the event it's rigged!

Hahah u killing me lol .. Try it on 3d

Alo
03-28-2013, 08:32 AM

well I'm a 3 month player n00b, so I dont have very high units yet, but I added myself whole lot of allies, so weaker units would go into battle (during last "no casuality change" event). So right now I have 2200+ lower units gone and it goes even lower. All 85 tree snipers killed with less than 24 hours :D Right now going down on even smaller units to do whole cleanup. After that gonna pimp myself back up. They are good meatshield :)

Meta Rage Trollbot
03-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Many of us sucked it up to the first boost unit. The shipyard fiasco was enough notice to stop sooner rather than later.

Thief
03-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Seems they only take on ideas that generate short-term $ gain.

P.S. Where you MIA in Egypt? Can't see the result in your signature :)

Lol no not MIA...well i was but the faction wasn't. They placed 18th while i was on vaction. We took it easy in Egypt. I'm just too lazy to update my Signature Block

well I'm a 3 month player n00b, so I dont have very high units yet, but I added myself whole lot of allies, so weaker units would go into battle (during last "no casuality change" event). So right now I have 2200+ lower units gone and it goes even lower. All 85 tree snipers killed with less than 24 hours :D Right now going down on even smaller units to do whole cleanup. After that gonna pimp myself back up. They are good meatshield :)

Lol must be nice. Ive never had the luxury of using Tree Snipers as a Meatshield. I think my First Meatshield i ever developed was the A10 Warhog (Air 7/5) and Flamethrowers (8/5) I still have 250 of both of those and will never loose them. Next i used Commandos (14/9) which i have 640 left of. Currently i use Demolitions 20/7. I started with 600 at the beginning and i'm down to 234....They are still dropping like flies...but commandos aren't coming to battle yet...and the problem is my Stealth Bombers and B-52's are dropping faster now that i have lest Demolitions? Not sure how that even makes sense.

Alo
04-01-2013, 04:21 AM
Lol must be nice. Ive never had the luxury of using Tree Snipers as a Meatshield. I think my First Meatshield i ever developed was the A10 Warhog (Air 7/5) and Flamethrowers (8/5) I still have 250 of both of those and will never loose them. Next i used Commandos (14/9) which i have 640 left of. Currently i use Demolitions 20/7. I started with 600 at the beginning and i'm down to 234....They are still dropping like flies...but commandos aren't coming to battle yet...and the problem is my Stealth Bombers and B-52's are dropping faster now that i have lest Demolitions? Not sure how that even makes sense.

well it took me a while too to get down to tree snipers. My weakest was ~20 attack that went into battle, maaany allies added, all leopard tanks, etc died, warthogs, flamethrower and so on and so on. Didnt buy very much of them too for replacement so the list went down a lot. Now hoping when desert leaders and light gunners come to battle, no luck so far, but it cant be very far any more, only 300 units above my limit I take to battle. So they are gone units soon enough.

I can give U a list what I have killed in past month :D