PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment for pirate justice and co!!

Sakki
03-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Yes, I know it's suppose to be in the recruitment section, but i needed PJ's attention!!

So, this is a direct recruitment offer for PJ and any other member defecting from PUN.

We are a the 15th Infantry reg 3rd Division. We have finished top 1000 in all the world domination!!

Yes, you heard right! top 1000, and it'll be wonderful place for you PJ, and these are my points;

1. You've won first place all the time, you need a change!!
Change of atmosphere/environment :). Change from all those causing you heart ache, change from hackers and all what not you call them.

1. Our DL has A/D AT 90K, with your stats, instant promotion to DL.

1. Why do you still have to be in range and contact with those you proclaimed to be hackers? GO far away from them and come to us; Do not let your reputation be tainted!

1. We are a no pressure, no fussing faction. This is just a game, we play to enjoy it, and this is what we do!! WE ENJOY IT!! Besides if you are with us and still finish top 500-1000 with us, you've got nothing to lose. I find it hard not to believe there's a price for the top 10 which GREE wants to offer that you don't already have.

That is my offer; I've got nothing to lose if you say no, if you say yes, we've (you and I) everything to gain!!

Looking forward to see you...

Cheers,

Sakki

Big John
03-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Believe it or not but I was thinking before all this happened that Pirates could help out the lower factions.

The only drawback is your faction will be up against the big boys so as speed ump said, be careful what you wish for.

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Believe it or not but I was thinking before all this happened that Pirates could help out the lower factions.

The only drawback is your faction will be up against the big boys so as speed ump said, be careful what you wish for.

Absolutely and some members in the faction will get mullered thousands of times!

Ajk
03-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Yep. PJ's stats alone will make the rest of your faction nothing more than wall bangers and they would take so many losses its not even funny. They would have their golden army because they would lose everything, right down to the last tree sniper. Oh no, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole.

That's some bad Juju.

Dry
03-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes, I know it's suppose to be in the recruitment section, but i needed PJ's attention!!

So, this is a direct recruitment offer for PJ and any other member defecting from PUN.

We are a the 15th Infantry reg 3rd Division. We have finished top 1000 in all the world domination!!

Yes, you heard right! top 1000, and it'll be wonderful place for you PJ, and these are my points;

Change of atmosphere/environment :). Change from all those causing you heart ache, change from hackers and all what not you call them.

1. Why do you still have to be in range and contact with those you proclaimed to be hackers? GO far away from them and come to us; Do not let your reputation be tainted!

1. We are a no pressure, no fussing faction. This is just a game, we play to enjoy it, and this is what we do!! WE ENJOY IT!! Besides if you are with us and still finish top 500-1000 with us, you've got nothing to lose. I find it hard not to believe there's a price for the top 10 which GREE wants to offer that you don't already have.

That is my offer; I've got nothing to lose if you say no, if you say yes, we've (you and I) everything to gain!!

Cheers,

Sakki
Pj ass is so clean by now from licking

Trebor
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
That person mentioned should just start his own faction and cherry pick who HE wants and doesn't want. MANY would leave and go if called by the above mentioned party hands down wouldn't even blink or look back

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM

Cheers,

Sakki

I can not discuss pjs stats but I will speak for him.... Not trying to hurt your feelings buddy but its not going to happen

Sakki
03-27-2013, 06:22 PM
I can not discuss pjs stats but I will speak for him.... Not trying to hurt your feelings buddy but its not going to happen

None taken bro.... but lets wait to hear from the horses mouth!!
PJ!!! come to our faction!!!!!

Top 1000 and proud!!!!!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Yes I will join you my Son

CAPT.GIN
03-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes I will join you my Son

Ahahahahahaah

Bashful Rain
03-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Balls , Baby...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Here's a thought, know when to fold them.