PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree

Durt McGurt
03-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Credit where it is due. There seem to be issues but it shows that you are trying. So thank you..

For adding new content.;)

For adding a few more tiers for WD. :D

Please continue to improve this game that we all love.

The biggest improvement IMO will be the spacing out the WD events. Now that the bonus gold program is automated and the gold will be delivered sometime in the first 7 days of the following month...please space the big events after this date. Allow us some time to build our armies back up.
If the bonus gold comes out on the 7th of the month....have the big event on perhaps the 21st or the 3rd weekend of the month.

I have included a list of major holidays. Please note that I am not including it to be a troll, just to give you guys a heads up. There are several more international and important dates that your customers will appreciate you not scheduling a major event on

http://www.calendar-365.com/holidays/2013.html

sraghav42
03-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Yeah totally agree with you GREE is doing well I am liking it
Hope GRee would be constantly doing changes to MW

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-27-2013, 06:31 AM
Cheese Bump! :p

Killer_Elite
03-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Yep, thanks for not letting me see superiority goals on android, not showing a record of what next superiority challenge is when I complete one, not keeping record of where I am in current goal either. Still, I do get a flashy yellow sign saying limited when I log in, just nothing after that.

Web323
03-27-2013, 07:37 AM
If only they would fix my skill points then they would get a thank you

RedCloud
03-27-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm not even gonna go there :-/