PDA

View Full Version : LTQ - Stuck on Lvl 26 - Already Got A Headache!!!

BadBoyz
03-27-2013, 05:58 AM
I've been searching for over two hours, where the hell are all the Natural Fart (Gas) Plants!! After reading all the posts of the false advertisement for the grand prize unit. I'm might as well finish the event. GREE if you read this, your original pop up for this SUPERIORITY event stated to complete all 30 levels and receive that awesome tank. You should honor your advertisement!!! If it was mistake on misinterpretation it should be done on the next LTQ Event!!

thunder
03-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Totally agree with you. Im trying to get through level 24 raid 85 weapon factories.

Web323
03-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Finding money raids is near impossible at level 170+

Blackstone
03-27-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around why Gree just can't advertise in an honest way. It seems everything they do is designed to trick or deceive players.

tuju77
03-27-2013, 08:00 AM
must be at the cost of lots of units to reach lvl 26, how much have u down on ur att/def

Sepi
03-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Patience, people, patience. :) I was stuck for hours too when trying find those Munition Stockpiles, and now I´m at 23/43 of Natural Gas Plants.

As they both are buildings that are collected once a day, it is only logical that they are hard to find.

Ryans67
03-27-2013, 12:31 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to raid them after I completed my mission. Make it tougher on others....That plan backfired when a few missions later I had to raid 48 of em. lol.

Slippo
03-27-2013, 01:17 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to raid them after I completed my mission. Make it tougher on others....That plan backfired when a few missions later I had to raid 48 of em. lol.

Haha serves you right Ryan, thats like double sneaky lol

HGF69
03-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Some of the numbers are unrealistic but the event time needs to be longer.

Bala82
03-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Some of the numbers are unrealistic but the event time needs to be longer.

LIMITED usually mean short time

BadBoyz
03-27-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm on Lvl 29!! Why quit now? Once I'm done, I'm DONE!! Gree you suckered me once again!! Was hoping this was going to be easy since I have a high stamina count, but after reading countless posts that it disappoints me that I will only recieve a "Dominion Tank". I want my ULTRA DOMINION TANK!!

What?
03-28-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm stuck too. Everyone is raided already or collected. I think this will be Grees lowest earning event simply because my stamina is full and there is no reason for me to spend gold if for the next 3 hours I'm searching for a munitions stockpile to be raided and there is no need to fill it. Sure some people who have 16 hours a day to devote to the game will get the prize, but I'm not one of those. One suggestion would be to have all the missions run concurrently. For example you can have 20 or so different buildings to raid instead of just one. I hate spending all day seeing buildings I know are coming up in a later mission, but being stuck on one 24 hour building phantom unable to advance to the next mission.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around why Gree just can't advertise in an honest way. It seems everything they do is designed to trick or deceive players.

Interesting problem you're grappling with, Blackstone. I'm trying to understand why people keep getting CONNED, when they know they've always been CONNED?

Could it be that some think a venomous snake will eventually grow tired of striking them?

By the way, that ain't never gonna happen.