PDA

View Full Version : hacking? will my post get deleted too??

Hellrazor
03-27-2013, 05:09 AM
Well i was busy reading about the confessions of PJ from PUN about the hacking going on in the number one faction, then all of a sudden the 18 page long post ....mysteriously dissapeared.
Why not allow people to speak the truth here gree?
I guess my post will be deleted and my account banned.....

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 05:14 AM
Well i was busy reading about the confessions of PJ from PUN about the hacking going on in the number one faction, then all of a sudden the 18 page long post ....mysteriously dissapeared.

Don't always jump to conclusions that GREE deletes these threads....

The thread starter can also delete the thread...

The thread starter was PJ...

Why don't you try deleting this tread using the 'Thread Tools' button???

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 05:18 AM

Don't mess with Big Brother ;)

Niteowluk
03-27-2013, 05:18 AM
My feeling is that the post was removed by Gree-dy. They can't be seen to allow the disregard for game rules that goes on at the top.

Maybe PJ can clear this issue up, did you remove the post?

I suspect not!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Be careful, as we are instructed NOT to discuss CERTAIN topics.

Ice can be slippery, be careful.

spitfire
03-27-2013, 05:28 AM
doesnt really matter if they hack or not or if its just speculation. GREE doesnt care about it so why should people care what others think? You think hackers is a problem? wait till you have an unfortunate dead account like I do, spend gold all the time and never hack, always stay legit while GREE ignores your one month old ticket.

Arnaud
03-27-2013, 05:33 AM
I wonder how long has PJ known that people at PUN were cheating (weeks? months?) and more than anything I wonder why PJ decided to denounce his team today and not earlier/later! Something else must probably have happened between them for sure...

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Maybe PJ didn't delete it then... CJ is up bloody early!

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 05:36 AM

You're just figuring out that PUN is full of hackers and Gree employees? LOL

camper killer
03-27-2013, 05:37 AM
I am not speaking to you Mr. Justice.

HGF69
03-27-2013, 05:46 AM
So I missed a post, which is now deleted, that stated that PUN had hackers? I always wake up and miss the fun.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 06:28 AM
I am not speaking to you Mr. Justice.You better not say one more thing here or at the place. If you do, you know what I'll have to do, Mr. Bully Instructor.

-War Priest
03-27-2013, 06:33 AM
You better not say one more thing here or at the place. If you do, you know what I'll have to do, Mr. Bully Instructor.

Can't we all just get along....I will give Camper back his barbie doll. I hope that will put an end to all this needless fighting

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 06:44 AM
Can't we all just get along....I will give Camper back his barbie doll. I hope that will put an end to all this needless fightingWhat about my things? Someone drank that 24 pack, or stole it.

-War Priest
03-27-2013, 06:49 AM
What about my things? Someone drank that 24 pack, or stole it.

I heard Camper needed the cans to prop up his mobile home

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 07:00 AM
I heard Camper needed the cans to prop up his mobile homeSounds like something he'd do.

Mr.Grumpy
03-27-2013, 07:13 AM
it seems threads are either getting locked or deleted so much lately. there is so much bad energy around here.

people were discussing the new bonus program in another thread and CJ swooped in and locked it for some reason. kinda shady.

so much hacking, so much arguing. a little transparency from gree would help but all we get is locked threads.

and on a personal note, i have to admit, i'm not really enjoying this game that much anymore. i was really looking forward to the new LTQ but you'd have to be a fool to play it with the unit losses i was getting.

ah well.

Web323
03-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Don't worry about things that are not in your control. It was the best thread in weeks and you cannot believe everything you see.

Jexzter
03-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Hellrazor - Gree does not want you to know that they allow the top groups to hack so that everyone else will buy tons of gold trying to catch them.

My account is 100% legit so I don't mind enlightening those that haven't yet figured it out. The top players have jailbreaks that unlock anything you want. Do a search on YouTube for step by step instructions. It actually looks pretty easy - but I'm a legit type of guy. I play by the rules even when everyone else is breaking them.

-War Priest
03-27-2013, 07:28 AM
it seems threads are either getting locked or deleted so much lately. there is so much bad energy around here.

people were discussing the new bonus program in another thread and CJ swooped in and locked it for some reason. kinda shady.

so much hacking, so much arguing. a little transparency from gree would help but all we get is locked threads.

and on a personal note, i have to admit, i'm not really enjoying this game that much anymore. i was really looking forward to the new LTQ but you'd have to be a fool to play it with the unit losses i was getting.

ah well.

If you like Easter eggs hunts this event is perfect for you.. For me I have no patience so I keep myself occupied by crop dusting my fellow employees offices and than closing the door when I leave.

rar
03-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Since this is a thread about hacking, maybe one of you senior, higher level members can answer this question. Is it possible to have a attack/ defense score of over 1 million and have over 1 billion in the bank without being a hacker? I came accross this guy last week and thought there is no way this is a legit player.

LagBolt
03-27-2013, 07:54 AM
I think that is possible. Going by the rare reward in the LE set (2100/1400), you could have unboosted stats of 4,200,000 A / 2,800,000 D

Thats not including boost buildings, faction bonuses and so on. So no, those stats are not impossible

Allday
03-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Yes it is possible. Ferr is an example.

Domino_brown
03-27-2013, 09:04 AM
In regards to the PUN thread... It was a hoax , a cloak , a joke , a PUN !

Things were getting stale, so they made a little game , that's all.

Tctiger
03-27-2013, 09:37 AM

thought it would be but why damage thier rep and leave doubts ? unless someone has just been silenced , guess we should thank them again for giving us a heads up about the gold bonus program change even though it was cryptic as usual , the pirates are always one step ahead of the rest of us lol

Big Apple
03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
The great PJ is not instructed to discuss certain topics. This raises several questions, but no answers have been provided. Would be great if someone could mail me the big confession on page 18 of PJs threat.

sraghav42
03-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Since this is a thread about hacking, maybe one of you senior, higher level members can answer this question. Is it possible to have a attack/ defense score of over 1 million and have over 1 billion in the bank without being a hacker? I came accross this guy last week and thought there is no way this is a legit player.

I believe those are legit stats cause I have a member of PUN in my alliance and when I visited him I lost my mind by seeing his 1mil stats I thought he would be a hacker , I saw his units for about half an hour and found that he was just an ultra heavy gold spender......

Big Apple
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
I am a troll = PJ

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 10:44 AM

If it was, I think it backfired!

-War Priest
03-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys we where bored..

Ghost Recon
03-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Don't jump to conclusions, we don't know whether CJ or PJ deleted it. Either way, we aren't supposed to discuss moderator actions so be careful. As for why it was deleted if CJ deleted it, it could have been a few trolls that ruined it. I've seen great threads get deleted due to a few troll attacks.

Mr.Grumpy
03-27-2013, 12:35 PM
we not supposed to discuss moderator actions? what the?...why not? what kind of place is this?

Ghost Recon
03-27-2013, 01:18 PM
we not supposed to discuss moderator actions? what the?...why not? what kind of place is this?Not my rules. The guidelines say we can't.

Welcome to the forums! We aim to provide a fun and positive place for everyone to post about their experiences with our games. To that end, we require that everyone read and follow the guidelines below.

Please DO:

Keep posts constructive
Treat your fellow forum goers (who love the games as much as you do) with respect
Keep invite codes and faction recruitment requests in the relevant sub-forums
Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
POST IN ALL CAPS
Discuss unreleased game content.
Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
Hijack threads or go off-topic
Spam
"Necro" old threads
Use gigantic images in your signature
Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
Post from multiple forum accounts
Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.
Additionally:

Abuse towards any staff member or moderator is prohibited
We reserve the right to edit or remove posts at any time for any reason
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.
Thank you all for our cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

Mr.Grumpy
03-27-2013, 01:28 PM
goodness.

...well you're using a gigantic image in your signature so i should be able to discuss locked threads ; )

Ghost Recon
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
goodness.

...well you're using a gigantic image in your signature so i should be able to discuss locked threads ; )Hmm, I wonder, would that classify as gigantic? Either way, I'll switch it out :)