PDA

View Full Version : Finished LTQ in normal mode - significant casualties

Devin
03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Well, for better or worse I have completed level 30 in normal mode, and levels 1-4 in hero mode. About 500-600 gold required.

I'm hoping there's an uber cool amazing bonus unit that will amaze the heck out of me...and make up for losses. I'd like to hope gree didn't make an event that renders a 10:1 loss vs what you gain.

Cj54, I know how much you must enjoy looking into things.. However unit losses are significant, and I'm not speculating. I actually spent gold and actually went through normal mode fully.

Unless there's a prize of all time here, it's grossly not setup so that you would improve your army... Every attack on a non-money building loses 1-4 units, probably averaging about 2. I started with 200k/200k, and I'm down 45k or roughly 25%, including with the new units. Attacking and raiding lost very few units - the vast majority on unit buildings and defensive buildings. If tailored to all-gold armies, it wouldn't make sense, since several units are loot items with casualty.

Anyhow, those are my observations so far.

Thanks,

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Well done Devin!

Sorry can i confirm you got the tank?

Cheers

BSG123
03-27-2013, 12:49 AM
You have to go through it again, in hero mode, to get the tank. It's insanity.

This is running as the worst event in MW that I've participated in.

-____________-

Devin
03-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Well done Devin!

Sorry can i confirm you got the tank?

Cheers

I got a Dominion Tank, about 1000/700. Not the top prize yet. I'm in hero mode now, and doing again.

Ascent
03-27-2013, 01:00 AM
This is the tank he got for completing Level 30.

manbeast
03-27-2013, 01:02 AM
by far the worst event i've ever seen in the game. casualties are out of control.

Timmie
03-27-2013, 01:04 AM
If that is all he got for spending that much gold i would rather just buy a few gold units

Ascent
03-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Send Devin an iTunes card for saving you guys all that gold ;)

Bala82
03-27-2013, 01:10 AM
Question what's hero mode ?

Devin
03-27-2013, 01:12 AM
by far the worst event i've ever seen in the game. casualties are out of control.

I agree. I would urge gree / cj54 to look at them. My army isn't all high casualty either. I've lost aircraft carriers, battleships, etc. I may not be the strongest, but I have (had?) a solid army.

Devin
03-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Hero mode:
Once you finish all 30 levels the first time (aka in normal mode), you can do all 30 levels a second time (so called hero mode, per cj54). Apparently it's slightly harder, and the final prize is the big tank displayed in the LTQ splash screen.

I've completed the first 4 levels of hero mode. And going to sleep now for a bit ;)

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-27-2013, 02:01 AM
I've completed the first 4 levels of hero mode. And going to sleep now for a bit ;)

Good Job Bro! :cool:

Aidan
03-27-2013, 02:39 AM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/CAAE6C2A-DE3A-4ED7-BAE0-721ECD615063-4136-000003D6569D84E4.jpg

Is that it? .......
Totally not worth it then! I've lost 3k stats alrdy and only at part 20/30. Not gonna bother with it anymore.

mickymacirl
03-27-2013, 02:44 AM
I've over a million stats and am losing 2 TR a hit on people with 10th of my stats, always been like this for non-cash buildings, it's more than likely by design.

Alo
03-27-2013, 02:56 AM

and misinformation about casualties + starting later + not telling in front what it was etc = No gold for gree :)

Sakki
03-27-2013, 03:46 AM
CJ54, I hope you're taking note of this.

I'm just a 1/3 of the way through and I've lost about 1K in my stats most of them my expensive valor units. I was looking forward to this but I have to say It was really dissapointing.

I can't lose 3k-5k stats for a merger 1000/710 stats tank.

I play KA, and its much more better than this crap you're putting forward here.

In kingdom age, the unit for the normal modes are usually between 2k/3k while the heroic mode goes for 3k/4k.

If you're going to make a first event of such it should have been a PVE or a PVP with better reward units.

China is 3 days away and I'm already dropping in stats, not good CJ, not good!!

Remember you don't only have heavy gold users with an indestructible army, you also have medium-light gem users. They're are as important as those big boys!!

I hope you look into it.

Thunder Child
03-27-2013, 03:56 AM
Finished L14 and lost 3K in stats already - just about worth it for the health regen and the couple of indestructibles already bagged, but calling it a day on the rest.

Poorly thought out, but I guess that was to be expected. Shame.

Joh
03-27-2013, 04:01 AM
Does anyone yet know if the second time around gives you the same unit prizes? Because if it were so, it would be very good to get to level 14 again if you know what I'm talking about

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 04:24 AM
Finished L14 and lost 3K in stats already - just about worth it for the health regen and the couple of indestructibles already bagged, but calling it a day on the rest.

Poorly thought out, but I guess that was to be expected. Shame.

Agreed. L14 is the stopping point because beyond that it is simply not worth it from all aspects!

Bob_55
03-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Sit down after the 14 quest. That's what I'm doing. This quest are crap 👎

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Even if all of the above wasn't happening, plus thew gold required for refills, the task is mind numbingly boring.

I stopped after level 30.

Take our word for it, and don't start, but if you have started; stop after level; 14.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Absolutely agree with everyone regarding unit losses on unit/def bldgs is insanely out of control for the given prizes. Go thru 14 and stop. I got my easter egg (Deadly Bridge Jumper) and I am done.

BigD@wg
03-27-2013, 05:07 AM
I wasn't going to proceed when I saw the 29 shipyards but went onward to get the health regeneration at L14. Lost 10 attack drones, 5 stealth frigates, 2 GiGNs, hardened marine, and about 16 stealth bombers on shipyard mission. Not going any further. Simply not worth it.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-27-2013, 05:10 AM
I wasn't going to proceed when I saw the 29 shipyards but went onward to get the health regeneration at L14. Lost 10 attack drones, 5 stealth frigates, 2 GiGNs, hardened marine, and about 16 stealth bombers on shipyard mission. Not going any further. Simply not worth it.

That's 34 lost units on 29 hits. And those units aren't meatshields, that is about what I encountered, maybe even worse. Crazy is an understatement...

sirdirty11
03-27-2013, 05:19 AM
That's 34 lost units on 29 hits. And those units aren't meatshields, that is about what I encountered, maybe even worse. Crazy is an understatement...

I usually disagree with people who confirm just to confirm, but I've lost 42 units on the 29 hits, and some faction-mates have lost upwards of 5k-7k total AT to get to 14, not to mention another 5-7 to get to 30 for the Tank and some low-causualty items. I love the concept.. but man.. might need a bit tweaking.

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Imagine how much money Gree would make if this forum didn't exist. LOL

Bravo Zulu
03-27-2013, 05:34 AM
I know that is might be different at different levels- but I tweaked a couple of things I was doing and ended up with far less casualties than when I started. First, I didn't lose any units until the shipyard. Once I got to that level I was losing high value valor units as well as high value ground and infantry. I was attacking shipyards that had sometimes already taken a hit, and I noticed less casualties after the second and third hit. Where at first if I lost a few units I would stop, I kept going. Less casualties. But the big thing is that I starting attacking shipyards of people who were WAY CLOSER in stats to me. It was kinda counterintuitive- generally I take less casualties the lower the stats of the opposing player. But just like during the wars, I lucked into the "zone" in this shipyard thing pretty early. At that point I only lost one maybe two units (like a ghost operative and fighter jet) on the first hit, and none on the second and third hits. I hope this may work for some of you- I wanted to at least share my experience.

funziorandom
03-27-2013, 05:47 AM
My health regen went from 26% to -1% with the bridge jumper. Wtf?

Perhaps the bridge jumper isn't even worth it... Hahah

Also, what is with losing a ton of units for a block of concrete? If I wanted concrete I'd play a daily scratcher... Err open one in a box event.... Err wait, I'd go and fight someone on my own. Weak prizes.

sraghav42
03-27-2013, 06:24 AM
I will also stop after 14 I am halfway through 14 and have lost only one unit Spectre Gunship-5/5 a/d

Allday
03-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Can CJ confirm that the bridge jumper boost is working?

Devin
03-27-2013, 06:40 AM
About the only thing I'm curious about, and would be required to rescue this event, is if there is some other crazy awesome Easter egg hidden (would need to be stellar amazing at this point). I've started back up for the morning for now, don't entirely know if ill continue or not.. But probably will since I've come this far (and lost most of the great units I could lose). Also, I'm semi hopeful Gree won't totally ignore the casualty situation.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 06:43 AM
About the only thing I'm curious about, and would be required to rescue this event, is if there is some other crazy awesome Easter egg hidden (would need to be stellar amazing at this point). I've started back up for the morning for now, don't entirely know if ill continue or not.. But probably will since I've come this far (and lost most of the great units I could lose). Also, I'm semi hopeful Gree won't totally ignore the casualty situation.Yes, remember my thread about Easter and the eggs.

Sakki
03-27-2013, 07:09 AM
After every 2 rounds, the reward is a concrete!!
Seriously GREE!! A CONCRETE?????

What I'm I suppose to do with it?

I lose about 20 units to complete a task and I get a concrete? LOL!!!

CJ54; You guys have more honor than that!!

Hopefully, the next LTQ will be well thought of and planned!!

Looking forward to it.

lewis2s
03-27-2013, 07:31 AM
this has to be the worst event gree has put on MW. this is really pushing me away from playing that game altogether and i am sure that i am not along in this.

very very disappointed.

Q Raider
03-27-2013, 07:34 AM
Yes, level 14 should be the target for any non Goldies, regardless of losses the bonus health factor will make it worthwhile in the long run.

For the record 29 Shipyards
1 Aircraft Carrier
1 Stealth Bomber
4 B-52's
3 Iron Wings
1 Elite Brigadier
1 Elite Ops Helicopter
2 Hardened Marines
2 Expert Attack Drones
2 Shadow Hawks
5 Elite Water Cruisers
10 Super Hornets

2 hits had no casualties
A little over 12,000 Valor lost in 29 missions. And I still think that was Valor well invested. Roll on the next boss event.

Blackstone
03-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I wonder why hero mode isn't mentioned anywhere in-game? Not on the splash screen, not in the goal status screen? Seems a bit like a con in my opinion.

Also - Just love the concrete block and low casualty units as rewards. FAIL...

Issaquah
03-27-2013, 08:04 AM
HAHAHA, everytime Gree introduces the Hero mode to a game they don't announce it. That isn't a 'mistake'

What is a mistake is the energy "bonus" is working inversely. instead of reducing time it is actually extending time. Seems like a high priority test case, but what do I know

tuju77
03-27-2013, 08:04 AM
I guess I will stop at lvl 14, after attacking a few shipyards, the losses are intolerable for me and the rewards are not enough to compensate for the loss, byeeeeee stupid event!!!

Devin
03-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Ok so, some updates (these are nice, not totally amazing, but nice):

lvl 8 hero = +20% health regen (a second +20%, diff unit)
lvl 10 hero = +40% fight valor payout

amir1974
03-27-2013, 08:39 AM
why is everyone is whining about casualities ? am on lvl 25 and i lost one Army Tank and nothing more all the event , i don't understand how you can take that much casualities , feel sorry for you guys .

Tanner
03-27-2013, 08:49 AM
destructible units gonna destruct

spectra
03-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I got a Dominion Tank, about 1000/700. Not the top prize yet. I'm in hero mode now, and doing again.

ONCE AGAIN GREEd LURES PLAYERS INTO SPENDING REAL CASH WITH FALSE ADVERTISING, THE SPLASH SCREEN DOES NOT MENTION "HERO MODE"

DEVIN AND EVERYONE THAT HAS FINISH THE "NORMAL" MODE, SHOULD COMPLAINT,

dmp
03-27-2013, 08:57 AM
TYou said your stats dropped including the new units. What new units? I received no new units for completing the levels up to 11. Is it a case of Android missing out again? Apart from high casualties, and almost impossible task of finding enough not-yet-raided shipyards, I now have serious doubts about the usefulness. I also don't see anything about hero-mode. What is that?

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 09:02 AM
why is everyone is whining about casualities ? am on lvl 25 and i lost one Army Tank and nothing more all the event , i don't understand how you can take that much casualities , feel sorry for you guys .

Tell us your secret Amir! Which kind of players do you attack/raid? Are they close to your stats?

spectra
03-27-2013, 09:03 AM
TYou said your stats dropped including the new units. What new units? I received no new units for completing the levels up to 11. Is it a case of Android missing out again? Apart from high casualties, and almost impossible task of finding enough not-yet-raided shipyards, I now have serious doubts about the usefulness. I also don't see anything about hero-mode. What is that?

GREEd LIKES TO PUT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME IN THEIR EVENTS LIKE IT HAPPENED IN KA AND MQ, THEY SHOW A SCREEN TELLING YOU YOU WILL WIN A UNIT WITH 2,800+ ATTACK IF YOU GET TO LEVEL 30, AND WHEN YOU DO AND SPENT LOTS OF GOLD/GEMS, THEY GIVE YOU A UNITS WITH ONLY 1,000 ATTACK, AND INGAME SHOWS YOU YOU HAVE TO RE-DO ALL 30 MISSIONS TO GET THE ADVERTISED PRIZE, WHILE NEVER MENTIONING THE EVENT IS A TWO STAGE EVENT WITH "NORMAL" MODE AND "HERO" MODE

AND WHEN PLAYERS COMPLAINT, THEY JUST SAY "OH, IT WAS A ERROR ON THE SPLASH SCREEN"

Everson25
03-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I know that on KA, this kind of event is very popular and is an opportunity to get really good units. I was expecting the same here. That's one of reasons Gree brough to MW. It's a new opportunity to make money. However, I feel cheated as I started the event thinking about getting big prize and now I need to do all over again. Never! As soon as I finish the event I will certainly send a ticket.

BSG123
03-27-2013, 09:11 AM

>"why is everyone is whining about casualities ?"

Because they are losing a lot of units... !

You and I are lucky. Fortune could just have easily frowned on you, and then you'd be on the other side of the table whinging, too.

BSG123
03-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Tell us your secret Amir! Which kind of players do you attack/raid? Are they close to your stats?

I suspect just a lot of luck.

I attack everyone who doesn't have a higher defense than my attack—no strategy, thurr.

Two units down out of 21 quests. Some people slip through Gree's death trap. Not sure how or why, but it looks like the percentage of those who do is a single digit.

Bobar
03-27-2013, 09:37 AM

Its within this thread
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49732-Brief-Guide-Outline-to-Limited-Time-Quests/page2

villageidiot18
03-27-2013, 10:04 AM
It's mentioned in other threads but I thought I'd tell everyone about the units that give you +% casualty rate. These units say they give you +X% of casualty rate and that's just what they do. They INCREASE your casualty rate by that percent not decrease. I only own "very low" casualty rate units and usually lose at least 1-2 units per battle and that includes battles against people who are 150-200K def less than my att. If you complain to gree they will remove the units for you!!! Please have them do so, I lost about 200mil in units before I did, don't even get me started on the valor units I lost.

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 10:14 AM

We think its to do with the amount of allies you have, myself and another have 40 allies and have seen very little loss of units whereas others in our faction with simular stats but 500 allies have seen terrible loses, also more importantly the units I have lost are.... Wait for it the ones I won in the same ruddy event !?!!! Riptide won at level 20 lost on level 22 now that's a kick in the nuts!

I will get to level 30 and will accept nothing but the prize advertised or get my money back from iTunes.... It's all good

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Ok so, some updates (these are nice, not totally amazing, but nice):

lvl 8 hero = +20% health regen (a second +20%, diff unit)
lvl 10 hero = +40% fight valor payout

Indestructible ?

Rapg635
03-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Devin, you are absolutely correct. My stats are nowhere near yours. I was level 133, upped to 134 during this event, started with 77k attack and 96k defense 7300 assorted better units. I have been getting attacked by players in levels 160+ to highest at 207. I lost a minimum of 180 units, many higher valor units, but only 2k a/d. That's because I stopped at level 13. The casualty rates are ridiculous. Every raid and attack, even against rivals with defense stats of 19k-21k cost me a minimum of 2 units. This event is simply for gree to squeeze more money out of its players. Maybe if it started on time the casualty rate would not have been as bad as it is. But gree had to make up for the expected cash influx, so they raised casualties to get players to spend money to rebuild their base/units. But, then this is only my opinion!

amir1974
03-27-2013, 10:19 AM

i have no secret , i attack persons in my rival list that are same lvl like me , under or plus 1 of me , i don't have this bug to see rivals above me more than 1 , and i attacked and raided till lvl 25 in this event and just lost one unit , i dunno if others have this casuality or just they are exagerating , but for me Everything is fine , no gliches about lvls , no casualities just sometimes , best way is to attack ppl with 1/4 your stats , dunno your stats but am lvl 84 with 108attack and 138 defense . 402 allies and need 5000 WP for Major rank :)

Aidan
03-27-2013, 10:29 AM
I think people are complaining about ridiculously high casualties when attacking unit/def buildings. Which by the way had always been the case. Some maybe never knew about it because they have never raid those buildings.

I rarely lose units when attacking players and raiding money building. It all change when i hit the unit/def buildings. Instant casualties 1-3 units. Stats dont matter. I'll lose units all the same attacking rivals with 1k def or 100k def.

Devin
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
I trust it's always been the case ... but Gree selected hundreds of attacks on these buildings which means hundreds/thousands of units lost. What I don't know is if the gree event planners know the unit losses for these buildings.

I think people are complaining about ridiculously high casualties when attacking unit/def buildings. Which by the way had always been the case. Some maybe never knew about it because they have never raid those buildings.

I rarely lose units when attacking players and raiding money building. It all change when i hit the unit/def buildings. Instant casualties 1-3 units. Stats dont matter. I'll lose units all the same attacking rivals with 1k def or 100k def.

sirdirty11
My health regen went from 26% to -1% with the bridge jumper. Wtf?

Perhaps the bridge jumper isn't even worth it... Hahah

Also, what is with losing a ton of units for a block of concrete? If I wanted concrete I'd play a daily scratcher... Err open one in a box event.... Err wait, I'd go and fight someone on my own. Weak prizes.

Not sure if CJ is looking, but our whole faction get's this as well. It's kind of funny looking. As long as it works, I don't care what it says. Just looking for a confirmation one way or another

Brahmin
ONCE AGAIN GREEd LURES PLAYERS INTO SPENDING REAL CASH WITH FALSE ADVERTISING, THE SPLASH SCREEN DOES NOT MENTION "HERO MODE"

DEVIN AND EVERYONE THAT HAS FINISH THE "NORMAL" MODE, SHOULD COMPLAINT,

I just started playing a few weeks ago and I'm in the process of determining how much I'm willing to spend on this game. But the further I research this forum, the more i get the feeling of being manipulated. This is BS. I started this event with the hopes of aquiring the unit that was advertised after completing the 30 tasks. Now I see that's not the case it's actually 60 tasks.

jkppkj
03-27-2013, 11:08 AM
It's mentioned in other threads but I thought I'd tell everyone about the units that give you +% casualty rate. These units say they give you +X% of casualty rate and that's just what they do. They INCREASE your casualty rate by that percent not decrease. I only own "very low" casualty rate units and usually lose at least 1-2 units per battle and that includes battles against people who are 150-200K def less than my att. If you complain to gree they will remove the units for you!!! Please have them do so, I lost about 200mil in units before I did, don't even get me started on the valor units I lost.

Can you list the units or link to the other thread please?

britton
03-27-2013, 11:16 AM
The unit losses are out of hand. I've lost 2.5K of attack since the event started. I can handle the lose 4-5 RAVs, AAVs, LTs, PHs and 20-25 Snipers, Flamethrowers, HGs and Commandos.

The valor unit losses are ridiculous SHs, HMs, EOHs and on and on dropping like flies.

Worst event ever.

On a side note my ticket from January 13 about unit losses is still open.
I want to thank you in advance for handling my concerns in a timely manner.

Alexlee
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
I think they should fix those math things.. don't confuse us anymore..
+1% Health regen...

Chairman Han
03-27-2013, 11:35 AM
The casualty seems to be not calculated based on casualty rate. I lost as many low casualty units from raiding shipyards as with "very high" casualty units.

Skywise42
03-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Wow. I'm a free player recently dropped 100 bucks in because the game is addictive and on an hourly basis an easy thank you to the company. I love idea of exchanging cash units for indestructible units and went to level 14. I did lose alot but as a free player I only really lost time accumulating those resources and units. It does appear that level 15 is exponentially more expensive in time and resources versus precious levels and the units don't appear to be that much greater. Hats off to modern war team for making a fun event that incorporates multiple aspects of the game. Pooh however on the false advertising delays and seemingly higher casualty ratios than I've seen but if they are simulating an attack into a real country then there would be higher losses! While I'm not sure ill spend more three months or so of daily entertainment has been worth my 100 bucks and if they can keep innovating I'd be willing to keep paying a bit

Devin
03-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Indestructible ?

Yes, indestructible. All the hero mode units have been so far.. just finished 14.

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Yes, indestructible. All the hero mode units have been so far.. just finished 14.

Cheers for this buddy, I'm just about to clear the normal advertised event, would you say it's about double the attacks required again for the second time around?

Devin
03-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Hero mode starts out easy, then gets 3-5 times harder (so far).. the stats are:

1. 5 guard tower
2. 7 natural gas, daylight chaser
3. 9 attack
4. 12 comm centers. Hardened mauler
5. 16 wind farms
6. 20 attacks, chief warrant officer
7. 25 storage silos
8. 30 attacks, armored tomcat
9. 35 attacks
10. 45 supply depot armored transport ship
11. 50 attacks, 5 consecutive
12. 65 ship yard, hawker attach chopper
13. 75 armories
14. 90 attacks. Recon desert striker
15. 105 guard towers
16. 80 attack, 40 military market

LisaM
03-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Hero mode starts out easy, then gets 3-5 times harder (so far).. the stats are:

1. 5 guard tower
3. 9 attack
5. 16 wind farms chief warrant officer
6. 20 attacks,
7. 25 storage silos
8. 30 attacks, armored tomcat
9. 35 attacks
10. 45 supply depot armored transport ship
13. 75 armories
15. 105 guard towers - in progress

Whoa! I will never be strong enough to finish a heroic mode :( Has it been hard finding these buildings to attack? 105 guard towers, jeebuz.....

crazeejay
03-27-2013, 02:50 PM
GREE loves you!

Devin
03-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Whoa! I will never be strong enough to finish a heroic mode :( Has it been hard finding these buildings to attack? 105 guard towers, jeebuz.....

Yes, certain buildings are a misery. Right now on lvl 16, which needs 80 attacks, 40 military markets.. the markets are hard to find.

Aidan
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
I trust it's always been the case ... but Gree selected hundreds of attacks on these buildings which means hundreds/thousands of units lost. What I don't know is if the gree event planners know the unit losses for these buildings.

I was referring to few who mentioned about casualties when attacking player and raiding money buildings.

Back to your post, Yes. I believe it was a deliberate move on their part. They'll do anything to push players to go golden.

A year before i wont even think about having all gold army to have zero casualties but now..now i'm working myself to achieve that. One of the reason why i dont farm units like TRs, BLs etc.

Bronson
03-27-2013, 03:44 PM
I was referring to few who mentioned about casualties when attacking player and raiding money buildings.

Back to your post, Yes. I believe it was a deliberate move on their part. They'll do anything to push players to go golden.

A year before i wont even think about having all gold army to have zero casualties but now..now i'm working myself to achieve that. One of the reason why i dont farm units like TRs, BLs etc.

Your getting boring in your old age, show us your pic on your Enola Gay

Aidan
03-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Your getting boring in your old age, show us your pic on your Enola Gay

Hahaha. This is all TC's fault. I swear to god it rubs on me.
This topic is of no concern to you. Mufacka you have golden army!

And devin buddy

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/111D51D1-A245-40AA-A5A0-B87076519B76-185-000000164D7BC31D.jpg

marebear
03-27-2013, 03:56 PM
Hahaha. This is all TC's fault. I swear to god it rubs on me. This topic is of no concern to you. Mufacka you have golden army! And devin buddyhttp://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/111D51D1-A245-40AA-A5A0-B87076519B76-185-000000164D7BC31D.jpgTC is rubbing on you huh.... Lol

Aidan
03-27-2013, 04:00 PM
TC is rubbing on you huh.... Lol

Ahh sweet pretty mary.
Yes he was and still is! Please save me girl! His wrinkly old thingy is seriously not doing it fr me!

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/111D51D1-A245-40AA-A5A0-B87076519B76-185-000000164D7BC31D.jpg

Bronson
03-27-2013, 04:06 PM
You know you love to get a grip on Thor's little hammer!

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
You know you love to get a grip on Thor's little hammer!Don't grip too hard or it might cause significant casualties... Phew! Back on topic ;)

bcodemz
03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Any modifiers in heroic mode prizes? Do I get 20% faster health regen if I beat 14 again?

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Any modifiers in heroic mode prizes? Do I get 20% faster health regen if I beat 14 again?

Go back one page and you will find your answer!

Make that 4!

Dutchie
03-27-2013, 04:34 PM
We think its to do with the amount of allies you have, myself and another have 40 allies and have seen very little loss of units whereas others in our faction with simular stats but 500 allies have seen terrible loses, also more importantly the units I have lost are.... Wait for it the ones I won in the same ruddy event !?!!! Riptide won at level 20 lost on level 22 now that's a kick in the nuts! I will get to level 30 and will accept nothing but the prize advertised or get my money back from iTunes.... It's all good

amir1973 has 402 allies and only lost 1 unit doing 25 out of the 30 missions. He's either very lucky or he's got a very long nose :)

Hope the nuts have recovered by now with some more bonus indestructibles second time round!

Hupernikomen
03-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Yes, certain buildings are a misery. Right now on lvl 16, which needs 80 attacks, 40 military markets.. the markets are hard to find.. Good luck devin, we all are pulling for you.

Joe Op
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
At least GREE should bring back the Stealth Frigate!! They drop like flys! I'm at Ltq17 and lost way over 150 units so far! Doesnt matter that i own two -20% casualty units a -3% one and a lvl 4 casualty infirmary (-8%).
W T F!!

GREE; reduce casualty on this one and bring back that fck ship please!

Viva, joe

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 05:11 PM
. Good luck devin, we all are pulling for you.

I'm with you buddy ;) level 8 hero mode and your right them markets are a nightmare :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-27-2013, 05:16 PM
You all KNOW that we aren't Gree draftees, right?

We don't have to play EVERY event Gree offers up.

If an event SUCKS, and some do SUCK, just ignore them.

You have seen what many players have said about this event.

Its TRUE, all of it.

If you're smart, just move on and do something else.

You can upgrade a building, buy some new fake troops, take a break, or prepare for China.

You do have a brain, free will, and the ability to choose your entertainment.

Ninja_122
03-27-2013, 05:52 PM
I believe we can all agree this is an event that is only worth playing up to lvl14 for the regen unit as a prize since the unit loss avg is far too high for the prize to get. Losing an avg of 2-3k ATK to get something that pays less than what u r losing is not worth it. Stop after 14 people... Good luck!!

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 05:53 PM
@devin you got to love the 40% health regen with them two units I'm on level 9 hero now reckon I'm out around level 10 ish

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM
I believe we can all agree this is an event that is only worth playing up to lvl14 for the regen unit as a prize since the unit loss avg is far too high for the prize to get. Losing an avg of 2-3k ATK to get something that pays less than what u r losing is not worth it. Stop after 14 people... Good luck!!

I was lucky and didnt lose a lot of units at all except level 29 and 30 but then it was one valor for 3 hits other from that its not been bad... That said everyone else in my faction had the same unit loss... Remember I mentioned I only have 39 allies so don't know if that helped...

Still want my main prize as advertised! But the 40% health regen is making it a little better

Devin
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm just finishing lvl 17 now... Lvl 16 prize was elite base defense.

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 06:33 PM
amir1973 has 402 allies and only lost 1 unit doing 25 out of the 30 missions. He's either very lucky or he's got a very long nose :)

Hope the nuts have recovered by now with some more bonus indestructibles second time round!

Lol.... Nuts felt better as soon as I saw the two new units now giving 40% health regen, I'm hanging my hat at level 14.... I have been very lucky with unit loss. But still am asking for the original prize... Will I be lucky twice... Hmmm :)

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm just finishing lvl 17 now... Lvl 16 prize was elite base defense.i was going to stop at 14 it started getting a nuisance after that lol is prize 16 good? Or stop at 14...

commander cobra
03-27-2013, 06:41 PM
While I have lost a few units while attacking/being attacked the major think I dislike is the fact that no matter what I do to renew my rival list I get the same handful of rivals, over and over and over again. Being on level 19 having to raid a ridiculous amount of military markets, this just does not work. I already know that my rivals do not have a market to raid. Despite over 12 hours of searching for markets to raid and I find nothing. I will just cut my losses short, take the few indestructibles I have received, and keep this in mind the next time this event is rolled out.

I wonder how many players have stoped repairing their buildings and are just dealing with a lower level income for a few days and a few downed defense units. Afterall it appears to only be a handful of buildings invovled and if most everyone in the game just left their buildings raided for a few days then you would not continue to suffer loss after raid upon raid upon raid and would not become a stompiong ground for those who are still attempting to finish this event.

Granted I doubt most are doing this, however, if a large percent of daily players took this tactic and deployed it, it would all but render the event (which in this case started a day late anyway) even more impossible to pass.

Aclark
03-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Hero mode is a second round of the Limited Time Event and usually a bit harder but the units should be quite large unfortunately the units for regular mode are not good and not many of them so I suspect that in the hero mode will be a bigger disappointment.

amir1974
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM

Dutchie , i don't have to lie to you , i don't even know you or anyone in this virtual World we are just numbers , and i don't suffer high casualities like others , or my rival list exploded , i don't know if i am lucky or others got a glitch , but am happy with what i have .
if i will lie i will do it for something BIGGGGGGGGGG and not to a virtual person who i don't know and will never do .
and i stopped with the LTQ because it's so ..... boring , was hoping for a fun one and got the worst LTQ ever , Think they will need to Think again about the prizes and missions , because it's ridiculous .

gero
03-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Losses are beyond comprehension and the only shred of hope was getting the dominion ultra tank with 2884A and 1554D. Are you saying that his is not the prize for beating 30 levels? Talk about a bait and switch? And yes the event is good only in theory, because all it does is shred your army to pieces and leave you with 10s of thousands of stats to try and recoup.

If we do not get the tank as featured on the splash screen I wants refund on gold and unit losses as I would have never continued past 14 if they had stated it as such.

Devin
03-27-2013, 10:09 PM
For those curious, hero mode so far (yes, it's much harder):

1. 5 guard tower
3. 9 attack
5. 16 wind farms chief
6. 20 attacks, warrant officer
7. 25 storage silos
8. 30 attacks, armored tomcat - bonus 20% faster health
9. 35 attacks
10. 45 supply depot armored transport ship - 40% more valor
13. 75 armories
15. 105 guard towers
16. 40 military market, 80 attack. Elite base Defense
17. 85 attacks, 55 barracks.
18. 140 attacks, 15 consecutive k61 anti air defender
19. 100 munitions, 80 battles
20. 115 natural gas, 90 battles swift response chopper
21. 220 attack
22. 145 wind farm, 115 air field. Advance tek chopper
23. 275 battles, consecutive req
24. 180 weapons factories, 145 wind farms

coreyxh
03-27-2013, 11:03 PM

1. 5 guard tower
3. 9 attack
5. 16 wind farms chief
7. 25 storage silos
9. 35 attacks
13. 75 armories
15. 105 guard towers
21. 220 attack
22. 145 wind farm, 115 air field

I'm way behind...

Bait and switch for no mention of "hero" mode to get displayed reward. Typical :rolleyes:

quantumace
03-28-2013, 09:11 AM

Anymore insight on this?

Here is what I noticed about my losses:
The majority of my unit losses have been on recently purchased units. I bought a handful of Rapid-Fire Attack Vehicles and Officer Assassins, and they were falling like flies. Statistically I should experience a higher number of losses of units I have larger numbers of, but it was closer to the the opposite. Roughly 85% of my losses were on units I purchased in the last month, with little correlation to the posted casualty rate.

NaRciS
03-28-2013, 12:49 PM

1. 5 guard tower
3. 9 attack
5. 16 wind farms chief
7. 25 storage silos
9. 35 attacks
13. 75 armories
15. 105 guard towers
21. 220 attack
22. 145 wind farm, 115 air field. Advance tek chopper
23. 275 battles, consecutive req
24. 180 weapons factories, 145 wind farms

Sorry buddy on level 16 what are the stats like on the units in 18 20 22 etc :)

Take it your going for number 2! careful theres no number 3!!

WhatUSmokin?
03-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Sorry buddy on level 16 what are the stats like on the units in 18 20 22 etc :)

Take it your going for number 2! careful theres no number 3!!

Typical Gree - they have no clue how to treat their customers. First the event starts and no response from Gree what it is until a day later. Now this?

Shawshank
03-28-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm at level 22, regular mode. I've had over 5k in casualties

qq1972
03-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Do I feel lucky to be a LLP? LOL
I lowered my ally count to 25 so I only bring the indestructible units into battle.
At level 30, I have 17k Att/ 26k def with 25 allies. Wish I put all the skill points into stamina.

So far 0 casualty.

It's feel great to be low again LOL.:o

WhatUSmokin?
03-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Good thread Devin. I agree the casualties make this event not worth it

iViper
03-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi,
Just wanted to ask a question about the units acquired during the normal mode of this superiority event.
Are the "won" units indestructible?
The reason I ask is that I acquired a modified fighter (stated indestructible unit on the the box!) only to lose it attacking a base building as part of the event.
For me there's no point wasting bought units and attack/defence stats to acquire "indestructible units" that aren't!!

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi,
Just wanted to ask a question about the units acquired during the normal mode of this superiority event.
Are the "won" units indestructible?
The reason I ask is that I acquired a modified fighter (stated indestructible unit on the the box!) only to lose it attacking a base building as part of the event.
For me there's no point wasting bought units and attack/defence stats to acquire "indestructible units" that aren't!!

Most of the rewards are indestructible, the modified fighter is one of the few that are not

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w368/Mustangguy07/IMAG0260_zps5062090a.jpg

Valsuvious
03-28-2013, 05:24 PM
I started the event at 65/82k. Right now I'm 45/62k at 16 (stopping now). I've lost 20k atk/def and over 160 brigand lightnings. I've lost so many now that I'm I ding even have enough units to bring into battle

iViper
03-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you for that Ph4ntom Stranger.
Hopefully that's the last "Indestructible" unit I lose!!

Mr t
03-29-2013, 03:33 AM
I am taking big losses too and stopped the quest. Some of my teammates have the no casualties glitch (and NO not full gold armies) and can attack whoever they want win or lose, NO CASUALTIES! My brigands are all down now and I lost count of valor units down. This s u c k s!

Agent Orange
03-29-2013, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the info Devin. I stopped at L15, besides the high casualties making it uneconomical in the higher levels it's tough to find targets and impossible to find most of the buildings to target.

Most did what I did and did not rebuild a building once it was down making targets even tougher to find, overall this event seems to be a monumental fail.