PDA

View Full Version : Admin please confirm :)

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi Gree Guys,

The last couple of units received in the current event state there not indestructible...

Exp - Wave breaker for level 22 A 370 and D 255

Is this right? please... as im spending gold and losing units to win these prizes, if there going to be lost then there is no point to this event for me for the cost and loses im taking...

Thanks

sparckle
03-26-2013, 10:40 PM
The casualty rates are intended. They don't want you earning strong indestructibles for nominal amounts of gold expended.

Jhenry02
03-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Narcis,
Sorry if this comes off rude, but it's true.

The wavebreaker is a rare loot item from Pirate Flotilla.
It has a .2% consumption rate. It has a drop rate of 10%.

So in summary, yes it dies. Quit spending gold on this event. It's simply not worth it. The amount of gold needed to finish this event should be minimal. But save it till the last day so you don't blow a vault trying to finish in day one.

-Jason

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 10:54 PM
Jason,

I sort of knew, I have only spent a couple of hundred because i am inpatient and want to let my team know if its worth pushing on... and i want the unit ;)

Not to give to much away but this has been a good event for me...

And you are in no way coming across rude, I will listen to your advice sir! :)

cheers

sparckle
03-26-2013, 10:55 PM
So in summary, yes it dies. Quit spending gold on this event. It's simply not worth it. The amount of gold needed to finish this event should be minimal. But save it till the last day so you don't blow a vault trying to finish in day one.

But he can't control his impulses. It will eat him from the inside out. Better to just spend the gold to finish the event ASAP. It's worth it for the peace of mind.

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 10:58 PM
But he can't control his impulses. It will eat him from the inside out. Better to just spend the gold to finish the event ASAP. It's worth it for the peace of mind.

Thanks Sparckle... nice comment

sparckle
03-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Oh look! I was correct about his state of mind!

sparckle
03-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Jason,

I sort of knew, I have only spent a couple of hundred because i am inpatient and want to let my team know if its worth pushing on... and i want the unit ;)

cheers

If you take his advice you won't be able to sleep peacefully at night and will be constantly mind-itched during the day. Is your health not worth a few thousand gold bars? Or even just a few hundred?

procsyzarc
03-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Jason,

cheers

Remember there is still heroic mode so what you think is the end is only 1/4 - 1/3 of the way to getting the unit on the splash screen

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 11:07 PM
hmmmmmm.....

Jason, did you get anywhere with the valor subject... i'm still getting on average around 25 to 50 with a big hit at 120 when raiding..

Pm me if you need anything.....

right...got to buy gold!!! lol

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Hi Procsyzarc

Have been told that you get the unit at 30.

I cant see how anyone would go around this event twice...

cheers

sparckle
03-26-2013, 11:12 PM
hmmmmmm.....

Jason, did you get anywhere with the valor subject... i'm still getting on average around 25 to 50 with a big hit at 120 when raiding..

Pm me if you need anything.....

right...got to buy gold!!! lol

With haste my friend!

The faster you finish this event, the sooner the load will drop off your mind.

procsyzarc
03-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Hi Procsyzarc

Have been told that you get the unit at 30.

I cant see how anyone would go around this event twice...

cheers

CJ confirmed it does have heroic mode which needs to be completed to get the rewards, heroic mode usually has 2-3 times the requirements of normal mode.

Edit: just read your post properly. Hope you are right can't imagine trying to find 100 warehouses

Ascent
03-26-2013, 11:53 PM
1 whorehouse would be nice :D

CplJC
03-27-2013, 12:02 AM
GRee only wants your money and offer false hope of getting free stuff! Hence this event...First maximum attacks were lowered then the event started it more then 24 hours late! lol.

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 12:12 AM
1 whorehouse would be nice :D

Whorehouse?? wrong game ;)

Jhenry02
03-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Narcis, yes I narrowed down the issue.
When you won the empower xhao prize, it multiplies your valor by 12 not 1.2.
I figured it out based on trial runs with guys in my faction who have it.

For this event I got that 20% energy boost prize and I'm pretty sure I'm done. I'm not raiding 48 guard towers. Because I don't see anymore indestructible units worth the effort.

I've already had wavebreakers, riptide runners, orbital hammers etc. they all died. Not worth it for me.

-Jason

NaRciS
03-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Glad you sorted it Jason :)

I am shocked at the news you don't win the prize until you do it twice...

Itunes refund to be claimed, lost units and fed up...