PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how it chooses which of my units to show & IDC!!

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Dear Gree,

I beg you. Write some code that lets you choose which 2 units show in PvP & insert said code into all of your games.

Thank You.

GreenGuru
03-26-2013, 07:15 PM
This has had me confused for a long time myself. At first I always thought it just showed the strongest attack air and land unit, then I realized that wasn't the case and my units just changed around occasionally from new LTQ units. I have no idea what decides a unit to show in your PvP battle scene.

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 07:25 PM
I just finished 40/40 & received
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/00C3D2D0-8549-47D3-AD68-079D645876DD-1061-0000008DD9730A46_zps49b99862.jpg

Now my white manticores are fighting, which just made me realize how long I've been suffering w/ golems & dragons.
My manticores are sweet but I hit a milestone attaining this mob
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/67652B66-D49D-464F-90B7-E82FDB013871-1061-000000A183582B0A_zps71ffc64f.jpg

It'd be nice to see their artists hard work in action

Berneburg
03-27-2013, 01:54 PM
My thought is that the units appearing when you attack are the two units just strong enough to combat the defensive player's units. Hense, if you attack a lower stat player, you will display lower stat units of your own. If you attack someone out of your league, stat wise, you might display your top two units?

I've wondered myself, and this is all I can come up with.

GreenGuru
03-27-2013, 04:37 PM
My thought is that the units appearing when you attack are the two units just strong enough to combat the defensive player's units. Hense, if you attack a lower stat player, you will display lower stat units of your own. If you attack someone out of your league, stat wise, you might display your top two units?

I've wondered myself, and this is all I can come up with.

No, this isn't right because I've fought people with greatly varying stats and different units defending them but my units were still the same in the battle scene

Proprioc3ption
03-27-2013, 10:17 PM
I must admit, initially the strongest units (with the highest attack stats) were suppose to show when attacking in PvP as when defending. Since LTQ units appeared I haven't seen any of the BIG stat units appear in the fight scenes...not once. I'd life to think they actually work and that maybe we need to ask the question to GREE considering we've all spent money to get these things.
What's the point in having units that you never see fight?

Eunuchorn
03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
I think this needs a bump. CC, KA, MQ, & MW could all EASILY have the option to let you select which two units you see in battle!

EASY CODING IDENTICAL FOR EVERY GAME!

Are these forums actually moderated?
I submitted a ticket about an armor combination in K&D, they thought all armors start level 1; I sent a ticket over a month ago about the friends list bug & got a Thanks we'll look into it.
These forums have all the info the developers would ever need; I doubt they see them or are transferred any real quality information

Shinazueli
03-28-2013, 12:24 PM
If I were a developer, these forums wouldn't be my first choice of places to get information, as riddled as it is with people spouting off angry exclamations and bad information, and just retarded people in general who cannot spell and want everything in life for free. If people would just read before they posted, it would be a cleaner place, but I don't blame them one bit for not reading or responding. Every time one posts some jackass has to come back with some witty flame instead of realizing that the developers are just trying to do an undermanned job given to them by a faceless corporation that doesn't care about anything but profits. Give them some slack, I seriously doubt there are more than 10 coders across all of their games.

The Big Weezy
03-28-2013, 12:50 PM
I seriously doubt there are more than 10 coders across all of their games.

Surely profit margins wouldn't take that much of a hit with a few more Devs and coders, maybe even *one* more person to respond to the mountain of complaints they must get everyday from free and gemmers alike.

Shinazueli
03-28-2013, 01:14 PM
I never said that they shouldn't hire more people, just that they haven't. If you're going to be angry, be angry at the executives, is all I'm saying. Leave the poor coders and admins alone, it's not their fault.

jonny0284
03-28-2013, 01:18 PM
BTW, my Ice Mages were in my Battle screen today & I thought of this thread.

They have the week off from their retirement home in Florida. So, they engaged in some whippersnapper behavior.