PDA

View Full Version : This is fun!

CAPT.GIN
03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
This new event is fun, something new and different! I like the way gree made this one, there also giving us bricks, units and other things... Best part is it lasts three days and you don't need gold to win the event so to all you free players out there gree has a heart and cares about y'all to 0_0 -_- •_•

Apocalo
03-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Except.....the MASSIVE unit casualties you sustain trying to complete it

CAPT.GIN
03-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Except.....the MASSIVE unit casualties you sustain trying to complete it

As my friend pirate justice would say....

To win some....

You have to lose some....

Or something like that.

Ghost Recon
03-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I agree, Gin. Fun event (Other than the casualties) and a nice change to the boring usual routine.

Oceanz
03-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree, this is a very fun change of pace from the somewhat boring crate/boss events (even though the prizes for those events aren't boring!)

Also I haven't really noticed increased casualties yet, but if you're talking about raiding boost/unit buildings, I already knew about that (Xian Destroyer valor bonus ftw!)

Bashful Rain
03-26-2013, 05:52 PM
I love the new event...... It is a refreshing change from past events....
Makes us all run around and visit other players... its a great thing...

One comment... It didnt roll out well... When you see an execution problem, you have to start getting your pr rep out a head of it to let us know whats going on.....

Trebor
03-26-2013, 06:19 PM
I think that guy mentioned above would say more along lines of golden armies have no casualty rates

Love the event this is actually fun and stress free.

Dry
03-26-2013, 06:22 PM
I have to agree on that ,, it is fun , give u more time to spend in the game , well done

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-26-2013, 06:31 PM
This new event is fun, something new and different! I like the way gree made this one, there also giving us bricks, units and other things... Best part is it lasts three days and you don't need gold to win the event so to all you free players out there gree has a heart and cares about y'all to 0_0 -_- •_•You're improving Gin. I'm trying my best.

CAPT.GIN
03-26-2013, 06:52 PM
You're improving Gin. I'm trying my best.

Thanks, and I know you are....

mikaben
03-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I lost my new modifed fighter (it was an indestructible UNIT) Gree U are not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Commander Ghost
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Its a cool event but i dont like how Gree went about displaying the event.

Alo
03-27-2013, 12:46 AM
yeah, I like it...but it started a day later than planned, and I started it with empty stamina (just wasted it before it showd popup screen). Now I dont know if I'm able to complete it (it also depends on what will come in future missions, but halfway through its too much stamina already :D)

Jhoemel
03-27-2013, 01:56 AM
I lost my new modifed fighter (it was an indestructible UNIT) Gree U are not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

It isnt an indestructible unit

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-27-2013, 02:07 AM
This new event is fun, something new and different! 0_0 -_- •_•

I agree... Its challenging...

Sillybeans
03-27-2013, 02:50 AM
In all fairness, the normal event can be completed with minimum gold if you have enough stamina... and the 14th unit bonus still has me in awe.

SGT Rud
03-27-2013, 05:19 AM
I like the new event. Its a huge change of pace. I was already in raid mode after the xian destroyer. Picking up tons of valor units. I might be able to complete this event, it will be a good run though. Just wish there was a list of units you could win during the event. But Im not going to complain, everyone will always find something to complain about. I am just like everyone else.

Chckr
03-27-2013, 05:20 AM
I for one do welcome new challenges that add something to the game. At first glance I was very positive about the Superiority event. A day later, all members in my faction lost their enthousiasm... as it seems that only the ones making it to the final win, and all others lose... big time. Getting a brick after wasting time and units on raiding guard towers, shipyards etc doesn't feel like an honest effort/reward ratio to me, keeping the challenge alive. My advice would be: back to the drawing boards.

mistergreen
03-27-2013, 05:27 AM
Great way to smoke out the campers. ;)

Taz26DK
03-27-2013, 05:36 AM
In all fairness, the normal event can be completed with minimum gold if you have enough stamina... and the 14th unit bonus still has me in awe.

I just hope the unit is not broken! In my profile the total health regen is +5% and it should be +40%!!!

-War Priest
03-27-2013, 06:16 AM
This new event is fun, something new and different! I like the way gree made this one, there also giving us bricks, units and other things... Best part is it lasts three days and you don't need gold to win the event so to all you free players out there gree has a heart and cares about y'all to 0_0 -_- •_•

I would rather push pins in my eyes than do this stupid event.. It's fun if you like Easter egg hunts.. You really had an awful childhood Gin didn't you?

Bashful Rain
03-27-2013, 07:16 PM
New event is alot of fun....

big leg
03-27-2013, 07:31 PM
I just hope the unit is not broken! In my profile the total health regen is +5% and it should be +40%!!!

how do you know what rewards you get for completing a lvl? Is there a list anywhere to be seen?