PDA

View Full Version : Hope to merge with other faction

SEC
03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Seems like the faction recruitment thread is pretty much a ghost town so hope it is okay to post here for a few more eyes. So many headhunters poaching at all levels it is hard to recruit or even maintain the ones you have since all the strongest players are trying to get into a top 250 or higher faction.

Well, here is my pitch for any active players that don't have the stats to be in a top 250 faction but want a friendly place to join.

Our faction is called Southeastern Conference. We are a good active, and friendly group but have lost a few of our strongest players to headhunting from top 100 teams. We are mostly free to light gold players with a few heavier gold players. We do not require gold to join, only be active daily players willing to donate regularly and be active in wars. We nearly broke to 500 in Brazil but have slipped lower in Greenland and Egypt thanks to poaching from other teams. You can see us on winners list as Southeastern Conference.

Here is what we offer:
Health regen -14%
Infantry defense +15%
Ground Defense +10%
Air defense +10%
Sea Defense +5%
Building defense +25%
Guild Increase +14
(about to buy building output +5% cash bonus)

We are looking to absorb a smaller faction, probably a lower ranked 1000 or even 4000 faction that is also hurting for members. Maybe together we can join forces to break into the top 500 or at least be far safer at staying in top 1,000.

Would prefer for you to join us but if your faction has better bonuses and can make room as officers for our top players that is an option. We can probably take anywhere from 4 to as many as 12 since some of our members have become a little less active recently and are not increasing their ally count or A/D scores enough and are liabilities.

We already have an online forum setup for forums, polls, databases, images, FAQ's and talking tips and strategy. We don't have mandatory daily donation requirements, but expect regular donations. On average players donate about $5 million a week. I average $2million a day.

As far as stats, the higher the better but hopefully at a minimum looking for 30K+ Attack & Defense score with a large ally count of at least 350 but preferably over 500 allies.

I am the leader and my stats are currently 66K Attack 78K Defense and 560K IPH.

Our faction code is 969 784 353

Talk it over with your faction. If you are small as in around 20 or so active players andjust can't see yourself getting out of top 4,000 or are a top 1,000 faction at risk of falling to the lower 4,000 group let's work together to make a new and much stringer faction capable of getting into the top 500 by cutting our dead weight and merging just the truly active players. I will try and check here daily so PM me and I can give you more details and a link to our online forum. But we need to act fact since the China war is starting in just a few days.

I know many of you are worried about mergers but that is the way recently and seems to be happening more frequently at all levels. Only looking for true Modern war fans that are really active daily players that have stats appropriate to their level. So if you are level 128 with 78 allies and only 10K A/D you are more a liability than help to any faction. If you have lost some good active players and your faction is about to completely dissolve then we can join together to become stronger.

Please contact me here by private message or just talk it over and send an invite code directly at 969 784 353 and reference this thread. I want to have all 34 spots filled out with active players by March 29th when China begins.

LagBolt
03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?94-Faction-Recruitment

SEC
03-26-2013, 11:31 AM
As I said in the first line I know about the recruitment section but it is largely inactive. Seems like few people even know that section on the forums exist. Most threads have less than 5 views even after a week or more. More people will see this thread in this forum in a few hours here than a week in that section.

So if you need a new faction please send invite code here.
969 784 353

LagBolt
03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
1600 replies to one thread is hardly dead. It was created to stop all those threads clogging up this forum

Sakki
03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
1600 replies to one thread is hardly dead. It was created to stop all those threads clogging up this forum

Just let it rest lagbolt!

Lori jhnsn
09-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Would u consider coming to our group we have more bonuses open and are an active group. Just need more players. Contact me. 908371841

Seems like the faction recruitment thread is pretty much a ghost town so hope it is okay to post here for a few more eyes. So many headhunters poaching at all levels it is hard to recruit or even maintain the ones you have since all the strongest players are trying to get into a top 250 or higher faction.

Well, here is my pitch for any active players that don't have the stats to be in a top 250 faction but want a friendly place to join.

Our faction is called Southeastern Conference. We are a good active, and friendly group but have lost a few of our strongest players to headhunting from top 100 teams. We are mostly free to light gold players with a few heavier gold players. We do not require gold to join, only be active daily players willing to donate regularly and be active in wars. We nearly broke to 500 in Brazil but have slipped lower in Greenland and Egypt thanks to poaching from other teams. You can see us on winners list as Southeastern Conference.

Here is what we offer:
Health regen -14%
Infantry defense +15%
Ground Defense +10%
Air defense +10%
Sea Defense +5%
Building defense +25%
Guild Increase +14
(about to buy building output +5% cash bonus)

We are looking to absorb a smaller faction, probably a lower ranked 1000 or even 4000 faction that is also hurting for members. Maybe together we can join forces to break into the top 500 or at least be far safer at staying in top 1,000.

Would prefer for you to join us but if your faction has better bonuses and can make room as officers for our top players that is an option. We can probably take anywhere from 4 to as many as 12 since some of our members have become a little less active recently and are not increasing their ally count or A/D scores enough and are liabilities.

We already have an online forum setup for forums, polls, databases, images, FAQ's and talking tips and strategy. We don't have mandatory daily donation requirements, but expect regular donations. On average players donate about $5 million a week. I average $2million a day.

As far as stats, the higher the better but hopefully at a minimum looking for 30K+ Attack & Defense score with a large ally count of at least 350 but preferably over 500 allies.

I am the leader and my stats are currently 66K Attack 78K Defense and 560K IPH.

Our faction code is 969 784 353

Talk it over with your faction. If you are small as in around 20 or so active players andjust can't see yourself getting out of top 4,000 or are a top 1,000 faction at risk of falling to the lower 4,000 group let's work together to make a new and much stringer faction capable of getting into the top 500 by cutting our dead weight and merging just the truly active players. I will try and check here daily so PM me and I can give you more details and a link to our online forum. But we need to act fact since the China war is starting in just a few days.

I know many of you are worried about mergers but that is the way recently and seems to be happening more frequently at all levels. Only looking for true Modern war fans that are really active daily players that have stats appropriate to their level. So if you are level 128 with 78 allies and only 10K A/D you are more a liability than help to any faction. If you have lost some good active players and your faction is about to completely dissolve then we can join together to become stronger.

Please contact me here by private message or just talk it over and send an invite code directly at 969 784 353 and reference this thread. I want to have all 34 spots filled out with active players by March 29th when China begins.