PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Criminals

cracker (ECC)
03-26-2013, 09:44 AM
East Coast Criminals
Finished in top 250 in last battle

Looking for 10 strong daily players to join a great bunch of people, no daily maximum donation required, experienced players willing to offer guidance and assistance. All player levels welcome, all time zones.

Our Bonus stats change daily as current members are very dedicated and generous, and are not afraid to spend gold.

Join us you'll love us!

East Coast Criminals
Syndicate 984961665

Fight Respect Payout :+25%
Jobs Payout:+10%
Car Defence:+25%
Building Output:+25%
Melee Attack +10%
Melee Defence +25%
Gun Defence:+25%
Armor Attack:+10%
Armor Defense:+20%
Explosive Defense:+15%
Building Defense:+25%
Syndicate Member Increase: +18

Oso bear
03-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Great team that finished in 219 last time. Need to add people to ensure we get top 250 again and start building for top 100 push.

cracker (ECC)
03-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Cleaning house and upgrading bonus. 7 spots left before next battle. Join us for the rise into top 100 and have a blast doing it.

Jazzy
03-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Brothers and sisters in crime, as leader of a syndicate I'm looking to shed dead weight. You're probably dealing with the same problem ;-) I've got around 15 members battling their *** off. The other 20 members I hope to loose. I'm hoping to merge with ACTIVE members of another syndicate. If you're interested, add me in the game and post me so we can discuss a possible merger. My playername is Jazzy with maffiacode 286253266

cracker (ECC)
03-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Hello

We have opened up two more spots for dedicated daily players, all levels welcome to join a great, friendly bunch of people, prepare for the forum banter, and you had better have a tidy hood!

Join us today you won't be sorry. Bonus upgrades happening fast, thanks to very active daily players.

Oso bear
04-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Full right now but adding 2 more alot shortly. Please apply

cracker (ECC)
04-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Are you still unsatisfied with the preparations your syndicate are making for the next event? If so you need to join us, we have added two more slots.

Join a friendly, active group of daily players who all donate generously and of their own accord you will not be hounded to make massive donations of cash. We have fun on the forum, we don't preach, we share tactics and advice. We are aiming at top 100. Please apply.

killer (ECC)
05-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Hello

We have opened up two more spots for dedicated daily players, all levels welcome to join a great, friendly bunch of people, prepare for the forum banter, and you had better have a tidy hood!

Join us today you won't be sorry. Bonus upgrades happening fast, thanks to very active daily players.

it's just a test this is Killer!

cracker (ECC)
05-29-2013, 01:54 PM
We have cleaned house and are looking for strong low level players to join our friendly team, daily minimum donation of 3 x iph required, and be active on the forum and during battles.

Apply to join quickly we will be closing the doors prior to next war.

cracker (ECC)
09-05-2013, 06:12 PM
The pleasure of your company is requested!

Come join a friendly bunch who love the game, must be a daily player willing to donate 3 times iph on a daily basis and participate in weekend brawls.

cracker (ECC)
11-18-2013, 04:52 PM
We are recruiting again, friendly bunch of people, gold not required but would be nice if it were available to help us out of sticky situations.

Please apply ASAP