PDA

View Full Version : Another possible hacker

Grecoref
03-26-2013, 07:19 AM
Possibly another Hacker screen shots the last screen shot seems to support that his iph isn't high enough to purchase all weapons he has
http://bit.ly/14kHnKK
http://bit.ly/14kH7M3
http://bit.ly/14kH1nA
http://bit.ly/14kGRN3
http://bit.ly/14kGLF9
http://bit.ly/14kGDp3
http://bit.ly/14kGt11
http://bit.ly/XD2Kjy

Butt Futter
03-26-2013, 07:42 AM
yes, its a hacker

Ghost Recon
03-26-2013, 08:09 AM
Probably a hacker, he has 40 of a 6x prize on scratchers which is pretty much impossible to get. Send a ticket to support with the image and explain why you think the player is hacking.

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-26-2013, 08:12 AM
If only Gree cared, writing a ticket might not be a complete waste of your time...

SuperAga
03-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Every day I report 2/3 hackers: Gree always reply me that they would check immediately!
The days after, I will always see the same guys still playing..
my question is .. should I still report hackers if nothing happens?

Butt Futter
03-26-2013, 09:28 AM
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does Gree still not care?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
03-26-2013, 09:30 AM
it seems they only care if it affects their pockets
stop buying gold and maybe they will do something
Its pretty well the only way it will get any real attention

dudeman
03-26-2013, 01:36 PM
The bone splinter guards are the prize for 15 items in the current event. So you can forget about that screen.

This guy also looks like he spends some real money on gold. If he did a lot of fighting in the syndicate war (using gold) I think he could have earned a whole pile of RP, although I don't know if it would have been enough for all those RP items.

The $3+ billion worth of top cash items is a little suspicious with that player's IPH. My IPH is $7.2 million and I will only be getting my fiftieth tank later tonight. It is important to also note that I have none of the other top cash items, and I have been donating $0 to my syndicate to afford the tanks I do have. Seeing as how I have been focusing nearly all of my efforts to buying tanks for over a week, and I have only (almost) 50, anyone with significantly more than that obtained their cash through either direct purchase or by "some other means". That's ignoring the presence of any number of other top cash items.

I don't know if that's a 6x scratcher item showing 40x on that one screen, but I think there was a crate item that looked like that, so without seeing exact name and stats for that item it could easily be a crate item that is only being mistaken as a scratcher prize. I don't know though, I can't say for sure.

Ken1378
03-26-2013, 03:33 PM
At first glance, the respect items are pretty unbelievable. Then you look at his Fight and Robbery totals and it becomes down-right impossible. Even if he won 2 of the 6x respect scratchers, he's still less than 10% of the way there.

And I'm pretty sure the 40x gun is just the Sentry Gun (50 defense, or just below the Infiltrator Suit), but he’s obviously hacking cash too, unless he bought 100 vaults of it.

But the worst part of this is; hackers only get reported if they are so obviously hacking that their equipment is over 50 times better than what it could possibly be. What if he only hacked 100k respect instead of 2M, would people notice? What if he only hacked $100M instead of $3B, would anybody report him? Doesn't that make you wonder how many people out there are actually using hacks/cheats? Just on a smaller scale?

cooch
03-26-2013, 04:01 PM
At first glance, the respect items are pretty unbelievable. Then you look at his Fight and Robbery totals and it becomes down-right impossible. Even if he won 2 of the 6x respect scratchers, he's still less than 10% of the way there.

And I'm pretty sure the 40x gun is just the Sentry Gun (50 defense, or just below the Infiltrator Suit), but he’s obviously hacking cash too, unless he bought 100 vaults of it.

But the worst part of this is; hackers only get reported if they are so obviously hacking that their equipment is over 50 times better than what it could possibly be. What if he only hacked 100k respect instead of 2M, would people notice? What if he only hacked $100M instead of $3B, would anybody report him? Doesn't that make you wonder how many people out there are actually using hacks/cheats? Just on a smaller scale?

Still don't know if he bought cash with vaults though not sure that's the best strategy. You don't know how long he's been in game and maybe camped so your scenario of $100MM in purchases goes away...I'm telling you that Gree cannot spend a whole lot of time on each ticket claim. Any evidence on guy above will help them. But under the radar smart hackers? Don't think they will be caught...but c'mon they cheat for a reason....they can't help but expose themselves.... eventually!

mxz
03-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Still don't know if he bought cash with vaults though not sure that's the best strategy.I made this comment to one member of a top syndicate from Midtown that was harboring a cash glitcher: 35 vaults of in game cash would be extremely selfish. Instead of using that money to buy gold for refills to score points, the player would have been effectively saying they don't care about the team. Is that someone you'd want on your team, anyway?

And 35 vaults of in game cash...35 vaults of gold would probably look better coming out of crates. Sometimes the answer isn't obvious...but a lot of times it is.

mofisto
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
I made this comment to one member of a top syndicate from Midtown that was harboring a cash glitcher: 35 vaults of in game cash would be extremely selfish. Instead of using that money to buy gold for refills to score points, the player would have been effectively saying they don't care about the team. Is that someone you'd want on your team, anyway?

And 35 vaults of in game cash...35 vaults of gold would probably look better coming out of crates. Sometimes the answer isn't obvious...but a lot of times it is.

Funnily enough this is what cooch's current syndicate (corlane family mafia) is saying.

All bonuses bought, 30 billion in the bank and a syndicate income of around 29 million an hour.

Apparently they had loads of members who used to be in the syndicate who bought thousands of dollars worth of cash vaults, and then promptly left the syndicate.

Obviously this is all above board........

cooch
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Funnily enough this is what cooch's current syndicate (corlane family mafia) is saying.

All bonuses bought, 30 billion in the bank and a syndicate income of around 29 million an hour.

Apparently they had loads of members who used to be in the syndicate who bought thousands of dollars worth of cash vaults, and then promptly left the syndicate.

Dude, file the ticket... we self reported but who's going to believe us....file the ticket and let's see what Gree says...You're a good spy with Top 25 prizes, like it's not obvious Alex. Would have happened anyway...so that's why we reported ourselves so we wouldn't get screwed....We waited for 5 weeks for an answer but we have it. Can you kick yourself out of syn or do we have to? I could convince Sara to have you or your bud stick around until Gree sees your ticket but I'm not so sure rest of folks would be okay with that

apotheosis
03-26-2013, 07:39 PM
There are tons of hackers on this game and its only getting worse. You can get on youtube and search google on how to do it. And I'm sure now with syndicates out, players will start teaching other players how to hack.

My suggestion is that if you have spent real money on this game buying gold or whatever else and you want to quit the game, then put a ticket in with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). I think if enough players go to the BBB requesting money back that was invested into this game and explain to them it's because the lack of the company fixing the problem with hackers, the BBB could take action and demand Gree to fix it or force them to refund the consumers once the BBB sees that with all the complaints it must be a serious problem.

I too have reported many hackers and have yet to see them ban them. If hackers do get banned, who says they won't start another account and be more subtle about the hacking on next go around?

There are many hackers that have been obvious to me, but then there are those that are suspicious looking, but not enough to get banned I'm sure.

derchef
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM

more funny corleane instead of corleone

cooch
03-26-2013, 07:51 PM
more funny corleane instead of corleone

Yep that was our previous leader who could not spell and even put a logo below his name (with correct spelling!) when he recruited on forum...you can find it in archives where name was spelt correctly...that's the guy we had issues with and Mofisto has now. But let's wait until Gree comes back to Mofisto with response... Got nothing to hide unlike that Grimmy guy..no 'code of silence' nonsense

derchef
03-26-2013, 08:41 PM
yes i know , your smart old leader
ahahahah

mofisto
03-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Dude, file the ticket... we self reported but who's going to believe us....file the ticket and let's see what Gree says...You're a good spy with Top 25 prizes, like it's not obvious Alex. Would have happened anyway...so that's why we reported ourselves so we wouldn't get screwed....We waited for 5 weeks for an answer but we have it. Can you kick yourself out of syn or do we have to? I could convince Sara to have you or your bud stick around until Gree sees your ticket but I'm not so sure rest of folks would be okay with that

If you have your answer from gree it would be very easy to prove. Care to show us gree's answer?

dudeman
03-27-2013, 01:19 AM
If you have your answer from gree it would be very easy to prove. Care to show us gree's answer?

You think he's going to fall for that? :rolleyes:

mofisto
03-27-2013, 01:52 AM
You think he's going to fall for that? :rolleyes:

They're silly enough to advertise on the forums that their syndicate has hacked so you never know.