PDA

View Full Version : How to get my account back?

mine.utd
03-25-2013, 09:51 PM
my phone is dead and I just restore factory of my phone and forgot to tranfer my Id . so anyone knows how to get my id back? pleaseee help....Thank you

CharlieAlphaMike
03-25-2013, 10:18 PM
If you know your game ID contact gree through the in game support button with all your details. Don't hold your breath though I had the same thing happen and it took nearly 8 weeks to transfer .

mine.utd
03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Thank you so much :)

Some Random Clown
03-26-2013, 07:50 AM
If you restored factory it on the same device. Meaning you still got the same phone the device ID is probably still the same. If so then you only need to reload the game on the phone and you will be restored. If you have a new phone then you need the old device ID if you got it, the invite code of the old player, the invite code on your new phone player and a lot of time to wait it out. Package the info and send it in a trouble ticket and wait.

Strange but true bit of an insurance every player can do is create a funzio ID account on the "more" section of the Menu screen, hit transfer game button and tell it that this is your old device. Now you have no intentions right now of transferring your game but you are all set if you ever try to flush your phone down a toilet and have to get a new one. Simply get the new phone, load the game and use your funzio ID to transfer your old account in. Done.

Plutorules
03-26-2013, 07:57 AM
If you restored factory it on the same device. Meaning you still got the same phone the device ID is probably still the same. If so then you only need to reload the game on the phone and you will be restored. If you have a new phone then you need the old device ID if you got it, the invite code of the old player, the invite code on your new phone player and a lot of time to wait it out. Package the info and send it in a trouble ticket and wait.

Strange but true bit of an insurance every player can do is create a funzio ID account on the "more" section of the Menu screen, hit transfer game button and tell it that this is your old device. Now you have no intentions right now of transferring your game but you are all set if you ever try to flush your phone down a toilet and have to get a new one. Simply get the new phone, load the game and use your funzio ID to transfer your old account in. Done.

Is that true that I create an ID hit transfer key hit this is old device. Then 2 months later My phone dies and I can easily install allthough it was two months ago? That would be an obvious backup plan.

Some Random Clown
03-26-2013, 08:11 AM
yes, but remember the device type (ie android or ios) must still be the same. you still cannot cross platform transfer from What I've read.

bergmystr
03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
I did a factory reset on my GS3 and my account did not come back. I have a ticket open, but no response in 4 days so far.

I'm hoping they respond since this character is a faction leader

Some Random Clown
03-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Based on my past response times bergmyster you are not going to be back up by China. If you have another way to contact another member of your faction (that your trust) you might want to do that and have one of them submit a ticket to take over while you are out cause those have faster response times. You will still show up on the roster of your faction right now but no one else will be able to buy forts, bonuses, or change the defense leader if needed.

Also make sure you do not submit more than one ticket. you dont want to get whacked again by support as soon as they get you fixed the first time.

bergmystr
03-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Would the faction member be better off submitting this through an in game ticket, or contacting Funzio Directly?

Jordan21
03-29-2013, 11:27 AM
im having the same problem i sent my iphone 4s in for repairs 8 days later they send me a refurbished iphone with more problems then i had now i tried to restore my phone and everythings back except for my game info, i messaged support with the info i could get them and am still waiting, im the faction leader and now knowing the battle for china is going on i cant help. what upsets me most is ive actually put money into this game and havent used it so it would be nice if they could restore my game to the new iphone. today is the first day i made a funzio account so i couldnt transfer my game that way. i dont think i want to play this game anymore if i have to wait 8 weeks, ive been an every day player multiple times a days for about 11 months

bergmystr
03-29-2013, 11:32 AM
I just had an issue resolved that was unrelated to my account (another ticket opened). It took them 10 days to fix/respond. I hope they are caching up, but it could be another 3 days for me based on the last response

Klank
03-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Emailed in about a factory reset on 3/21 just received a generic response on 3/30 but nothing has been fixed I still don't have me accounts back? I sent old name/lvl/invite code/phone id/new (bad) invite code to replace

What am I missing??

Dilligaf13
03-30-2013, 06:47 PM

This didn't work, my phone crashed and had to do a complete recover and now its forcing me to start a new account. If this is what have to do they can keep their game with all the problems I'm having anyway.

Dcarrington
03-30-2013, 08:50 PM
A officer from your faction can have leadership pass to him if he the officer contacts support and lets them know the leader missing, we done this and it was dome in a matter of hours!

bloving
03-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Can't you back your apps up on iTunes and it can be reloaded from there?

general curtis
06-19-2013, 04:53 AM
i had to factory reset andriod tablet, lost game contacted gree, they responded and said they got my game and to open it to finalize, opened it no game, and every time i try to log on or transfer it says invalid code what should i do

Anonymously Yours
06-19-2013, 04:59 AM
i had to factory reset andriod tablet, lost game contacted gree, they responded and said they got my game and to open it to finalize, opened it no game, and every time i try to log on or transfer it says invalid code what should i do that was happening to me. I simply sent another ticket, referencing the old tickets. Eventually the ticket got into the capable hands of a very professional person, lets call him Mr. J. It was finally returned to HQ this morning after a five day ordeal.

general curtis
06-19-2013, 06:37 AM
should i re install app, or will that mean i have to start all over again with a new ticket, or will that work. all it says in email is to reopen game on your device to finalize the process

general curtis
06-19-2013, 06:49 AM
did you just open app and your game was restored, or did you have to log back in with funzioi id

general curtis
06-20-2013, 11:17 AM
has anyone ever got game back or am i wasting my time