PDA

View Full Version : I quit this bs!!

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 07:42 PM
What kind of bull $#!? Is this when I have a guy half my damn strength raiding every one of my buildings successfully? What incentive does that give me to better myself in this stupid game? Every damn day I show up and half my income is gone to a guy 8 levels below me and half my strength. What the hell did this update do besides screw up the playability of this game?!?!?

NaRciS
03-25-2013, 08:10 PM
+ 100

It's truly unbelievable.

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 08:15 PM
The guy who is currently attacking and reading me successfully is 40k lower in stats than me. I have 140k defense and his attack is 96k. Why is he successful every attack without even taking my bonus buildings down?!?

FAIL GREE!!

CAPT.GIN
03-25-2013, 08:19 PM
There are a lot of reasons! One his skill points, two he has units that give him bonuses, three his faction bonuses and last his the bonuses that he gets from his unit buildings! Just because he's weaker then you does not mean he can't raid you! Go study his base and units and then you will know why! Plus your stronger then him so attack him back!

Wufnu
03-25-2013, 08:27 PM
If he put so many points into attack skill it should mean he's weak on defense. Also I've noticed that I can raid with much more success (casualty wise) than doing battle. IDK the reason for this but there's definitely a difference.

Still I agree they've got the code so convoluted in this game I don't think they can figure it out at this point.

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Okay bonus buildings are all level 1 except his air hanger is level 7. He also doesn't have a composits factory. And when I attack him I lose big time units and am not always successful. I checked out his inventory and he does have units that give bonuses but I have the same ones. My faction also has a lot of bonuses unlocked. I'm not sure about his but he would be har pressed to have more than us. Any other questions?

CAPT.GIN
03-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Okay bonus buildings are all level 1 except his air hanger is level 7. He also doesn't have a composits factory. And when I attack him I lose big time units and am not always successful. I checked out his inventory and he does have units that give bonuses but I have the same ones. My faction also has a lot of bonuses unlocked. I'm not sure about his but he would be har pressed to have more than us. Any other questions?

Yes... Don't post his name but post a pic of his account and base I want to see something.

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 08:47 PM
No clue how to post pictures here.

Giedrybe
03-25-2013, 11:37 PM
First of all, you should know that during raid, your opponent uses only half of their defense. If you attack him back, he defends with full strength. Because you pushed wrong button. You are well advanced player, if you have 5m IPH, so you should know such things. Raiding is not the same as attacking.

Another thing - you loose units when you attack back. It does not mean that he is not loosing units when raiding you, just you are not "informed" about it.

So everything functions as always.

If somebody will say that this is BS that half of your strength player can raid you, what type of logic is that etc., then answer is quite simple - raiding somebody stronger than you, you are placing yourself in his newsfeed. Normally that player should be able to punish you. So it is balanced in this way.

I see nothing wrong here.

WI(AusNz)
03-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Have you tried opening up discussion with this guy on this comments and asking him what he sees as his attack and defence? Most players in this game happily respond to questions when i ask them how they attacked me. A few of these guys have since become friends.

HGF69
03-26-2013, 01:16 AM
He's probably an android player, we can't see their full stats but that in itself is another issue.

SoccerStud
03-26-2013, 03:21 AM
I don't know where you've been, but you can raid someone who has twice your defense. He is clearly not half your strength but stronger therfore he can raid you (probably 100%)

Reutdog
03-26-2013, 06:32 AM
I don't know where you've been, but you can raid someone who has twice your defense. He is clearly not half your strength but stronger therfore he can raid you (probably 100%)

You guys don't get it do you? This issue isn't just for raiding, it's also for attacking. Guys in my faction are running sample attacks everyday and winning. I've got guys with 150k attack beating guys with 215k defense. Consistently! This isn't limited tithe raids.

Oh and by the way, prior to the update jaws fending off every attack from guys who were only 10k less in Attack than what my defense was. My defensive buildings surround my base. And besides, what logical sense does it make to be able to raid someone twice your strength!?!? And lastly, when I attack him I don't always win. And when I lose, I lose my most expensive units now. Before I lost some expensive ones, a few mid levels and a lot of low levels. I haven't seen a low loaves sacrificed since the update.

ProCision
03-26-2013, 06:40 AM
to post a picture,

take a screen shot
email it to your self
upload it to tinypic
paste the BBCODE in the reply box
click post quick reply

Intrance
03-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Opponent stats are unboosted so he prob have higher stat then you think

MerlinBlack
03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/12/fe1487cf-17d1-487c-b5f3-8a748dacbe83.jpg

RedCloud
03-26-2013, 11:39 AM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/12/fe1487cf-17d1-487c-b5f3-8a748dacbe83.jpg

I'm afraid this is where a lot of us are headed :-/ Jeez Gree, get your $hit together.

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 12:39 PM
You guys don't get it do you? This issue isn't just for raiding, it's also for attacking. Guys in my faction are running sample attacks everyday and winning. I've got guys with 150k attack beating guys with 215k defense. Consistently! This isn't limited tithe raids.

Oh and by the way, prior to the update jaws fending off every attack from guys who were only 10k less in Attack than what my defense was. My defensive buildings surround my base. And besides, what logical sense does it make to be able to raid someone twice your strength!?!? And lastly, when I attack him I don't always win. And when I lose, I lose my most expensive units now. Before I lost some expensive ones, a few mid levels and a lot of low levels. I haven't seen a low loaves sacrificed since the update.

Reutdog,

Completely understand your comments, and agree as its causing a few issues we me, but some of the answers here are right even though they shouldn't be...

We have run through our faction to see what stat figures each of us see and what we see them as... the biggest difference was with our faction leader who was level 75 - I saw him with about 9,000 attack and 15,000 defense with around 35 allies, he had it on his menu with boosts at 28,000 attack and nearly 40,000 defense, it was noted that we have no where near that boost in our faction or on his units, everyones was different as you would expect... the biggest difference was from android seeing a much lower figure when looking at ios.

I so know what you mean...