PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 syndicate looking for active players

bcodemz
03-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Corleane Family Mafia is looking for strong and active players. We kicked out a lot of deadweight and we are now looking for strong and active players to help us get to top 25.

The only requirement we have is you must be able to score at least 100k influence points in every battle. We have great bonuses to help you achieve that goal.

If interested, send me a pm with your level, stats, gold or free player, how many points you scored in midtown, and how you plan to get 100k in market plaza crash.

Thanatos024
03-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Corleane Family Mafia is looking for strong and active players. We kicked out a lot of deadweight and we are now looking for strong and active players to help us get to top 25.

The only requirement we have is you must be able to score at least 100k influence points in every battle. We have great bonuses to help you achieve that goal.

If interested, send me a pm with your level, stats, gold or free player, how many points you scored in midtown, and how you plan to get 100k in market plaza crash.

Hey bcodemz !!! Great syndicate you have corleane family !!!!! Great rewards isn't it ???? I hope you have lucky and will see on battle !!!!

If you are looking to join for strong syndicate let me know..... We are Y.O.L.O syndicate top 100/ #76 of rank........We have almost done all bonuses.......and are looking for people to be active in battles and the events too....We are only daily players!!!!! GOLD or no gold spenders are welcome....... if you are more active than your syndicate mates you are welcome in Y.O.L.O !!!!

If you are interested then send me a PM please !!!!!

bcodemz
03-30-2013, 08:22 AM
We're still looking for members. Come and join us and we'll dominate!

mofisto
03-30-2013, 08:27 AM
Sorry mate, but you guys have cash hackers in your syndicate.

You guys really need to clean house if you want to recruit decent players, and gain a good reputation.