PDA

View Full Version : Let's all relax and take it easy.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
No need for everyone to get excited and agitated.

Let's all just slow down, take a deep breath, and just go with it.

It's just a game, no real war, no real armies, world peace doesn't hang in the balance, so breathe, let it go, just let it go.

BigD@wg
03-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Been taking it easy all day. On vacation all week :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Been taking it easy all day. On vacation all week :DThey need you dog, lead them. They're lost

BigD@wg
03-25-2013, 04:14 PM
They need you dog, lead them. They're lost

Lol! Not a chance. They might follow your lead but I shall not even try. This forum is utter chaos most days!

Sexc_Jess
03-25-2013, 04:16 PM

It's just a game, no real war, no real armies, world peace doesn't hang in the balance, so breathe, let it go, just let it go.

I find this funny since you persoanlly spend thousands of dollars on this game. A game you play on your phone. Let that sink in for a minute.

camper killer
03-25-2013, 04:22 PM
I find this funny since you persoanlly spend thousands of dollars on this game. A game you play on your phone. Let that sink in for a minute.

we do not "play" this game. we mastered it. and as a side note, its also on iPad and Android Pads.....

Fedup
03-25-2013, 04:24 PM
and probably soon tena lady pads too

Major Ed Rush
03-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Grrr

Not coming to any ones defence, as sometimes that pirate dude seems a little crazy. Yes i am doing what i say here a little myself, but Sexc_Jess worry about your own life not others. let that sink in a bit.

It annoys me when people obsess about others.

BigD@wg
03-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Grrr

Not coming to any ones defence, as sometimes that pirate dude seems a little crazy. Yes i am doing what i say here a little myself, but Sexc_Jess worry about your own life not others. let that sink in a bit.

It annoys me when people obsess about others.

That pirate dude isn't a little crazy...he's GENERALly INSANE.

Sexc_Jess
03-25-2013, 04:28 PM
we do not "play" this game. we mastered it. and as a side note, its also on iPad and Android Pads.....

Nice work on mastering your credit card, you should feel proud, that must have taken some skill. I used my money to fully pay off my house, but hey, each to their own.

Milspec1
03-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure N. Korea takes much of their ques & intel from the game. World peace does hang in the balance

They are keeping a close eye on our battle with China

BigD@wg
03-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Nice work on mastering your credit card, you should feel proud, that must have taken some skill. I used my money to fully pay off my house, but hey, each to their own.

I highly doubt these individuals you are targeting have a mortgage payment.

Major Ed Rush
03-25-2013, 04:32 PM

Hehe,

I am being sucked in, but Sexc_Jess do you now sit at your fully paid house and peep out the window keeping an eye on everyone else's business?

Trebor
03-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Here we go. Passing out miller lights for everyone. Woohoo We need a huge bag of popcorn where was that bag i seen it before

OwainCymro
03-25-2013, 04:42 PM

How about you use some of that money to clone yourself.

Do you know why?

So that you can then LITERALLY f*** yourself. I'll just give you a minute to let that sink in..

Bronson
03-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Here we go. Passing out miller lights for everyone. Woohoo We need a huge bag of popcorn where was that bag i seen it before

If you want me to sit and watch this then at least pass out a real beer

SoccerStud
03-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Lol..........

LisaM
03-25-2013, 04:46 PM

Vodka for me please.

Trebor
03-25-2013, 04:48 PM
I agree but as the commercial and slogans gon. Here we go unfortunatly is millers. All i got tonight

Sexc_Jess
03-25-2013, 04:48 PM
How about you use some of that money to clone yourself.

Do you know why?

So that you can then LITERALLY f*** yourself. I'll just give you a minute to let that sink in..

Do you grab all you insults from terrible movies, or do you think or your own from time to time?

LisaM
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
I agree but as the commercial and slogans gon. Here we go unfortunatly is millers. All i got tonight

I will head up the intervention.

Bolognium
03-25-2013, 04:55 PM
I love it. People pi$$ed off because they can't spend money yet in an event that no one has any idea what it is or if its fun. Oh well, when they introduced crystal Pepsi I bought a case.....even if it was disgusting

Bashful Rain
03-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Bolognium... I actually think you hit the nail on the head

NakedCherryPie
03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
(Inhale) (exhale) ...better

Zach3432
03-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Another PJ thread at it's finest. He asks we calm down and someone bashes him for how much money he has. Stealing insults from a movie is better than taking from half the threads on here. At least we can't quickly see the movie insult

Topic
03-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Well said Pirate Justice -spot on!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 05:20 PM

Laughter is good for whatever ails you. I'm happy to oblige and make a difference in your life. All I can do is try.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 05:22 PM
That pirate dude isn't a little crazy...he's GENERALly INSANE.

Hehe, I still got proof, them commitment papers. I is certifiably, what you done said, Big D@WG.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 05:24 PM
I highly doubt these individuals you are targeting have a mortgage payment.

You know, I must confess, I pay no rent I am not homeless, and I have no mortgage payments.

I don't even chase ambulances any more.

D@WG, you need to step up and lead them.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 05:28 PM
My work is done here.

I should get paid for this.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4hhM0La8AvGALVX_mTaDSfepzzu45C QKGmF221Bder5zdRIDx

Drama Llama
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
You know, I must confess, I pay no rent I am not homeless, and I have no mortgage payments.

D@WG, you need to step up and lead them.

This post for some reason made me think of a dog in a pirate hat running enthusiastically down the street after a vehicle with its lights blazing and sirens wailing ... Guess that is just how my mind is working today!

Bravo Zulu
03-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure N. Korea takes much of their ques & intel from the game. World peace does hang in the balance

They are keeping a close eye on our battle with China

Laughed so hard- I am pretty sure my cocktail just came flying out of my nose! Now, I'll take that beer please! ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 06:20 PM
This post for some reason made me think of a dog in a pirate hat running enthusiastically down the street after a vehicle with its lights blazing and sirens wailing ... Guess that is just how my mind is working today!

See, that's why I'm here. I make people HAPPY.

njemt242
03-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Vodka for me please.

I'll have a blue label

njemt242
03-25-2013, 06:46 PM

I hope you were never the one trying to tear one of my PCR'S apart.

Agent Orange
03-25-2013, 07:29 PM
If I was any more relaxed I'd be asleep! Guess that's the stress free existence of a free player!

Agent Orange
03-25-2013, 07:30 PM
See, that's why I'm here. I make people HAPPY.

And a mighty fine job you do too!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
And a mighty fine job you do too!

If I can make one person laugh, its worth it.

rce
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
I enjoy your cryptic but truth laden posts, PJ. Don't stop those.

Speed ump
03-26-2013, 12:33 AM
Relax, when you hit that battle button and you see PUN, relax. You won't need to do anything, well do all the work.
When you tap our wall relax. Don't stress yourself
When you hit the defense leader, relax. He dosnt bite, well, yes he does.
When you feel that first hit, relax. Just keep in mind. It can only last an hour, Unlike for some factions in the game
Relax, because there's really not anything else you can do. So relax
I'm relaxed, I sure hope my message has helped you to relax too.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Speedy, PJ is always happy to see you around. Your words have comforted so many. Lets all thank Speedy for stepping up to do his part.
Relax, when you hit that battle button and you see PUN, relax. You won't need to do anything, well do all the work.When you tap our wall relax. Don't stress yourselfWhen you hit the defense leader, relax. He dosnt bite, well, yes he does.When you feel that first hit, relax. Just keep in mind. It can only last an hour, Unlike for some factions in the gameRelax, because there's really not anything else you can do. So relaxI'm relaxed, I sure hope my message has helped you to relax too.

Speed ump
03-26-2013, 12:57 AM
A thought has just come to me. I want to thank gree. In one ways they have made this event much more relaxing for us.
Remember in the first event? We could talk and post directly to each other? I know my blood pressure has dropped many levels since then, I no longer have to listen to the woeful cries of stop, please stop. That was heart wrenching.
Remember in the first event, you could raid each others bases? I hated watching the pitiful soles smash themselves time and again against my fortress. I no longer need to inflict that pain. Thank you gree.

Speed ump
03-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Now this one is to help prevent tension, and anger, frustration. With each event we see a new glitch, a new issue, maybe new hackers. Now all this is counter to relaxing. I have a few tips for you. Be prepared. Know that yes, there will be a glitch, most likely anew glitch, one you have not yet encountered. Maybe old issues rear their ugly head. Knowing and understanding this will help. Imagine you pressed the battle button, you have waited fourty minutes to get your match, and oops. The battle screen flashes, and is replaced by the declare war screen again. Yes I know. You are ANGRY now. The gods hate you. GREE is evil, and life just sucks. Shake it off. Clear your mind.close your eyes. Go to your happy place. GREE just deposited 1 million hold in your acvount as compensation for your troubles. Now see how easy that was. Now you are happy and relaxed. Go ahead, hit that declare war button again! You're relaxed now, you're confident again.

Stinno
03-26-2013, 01:52 AM
I dont know about anyone else but i hope we do get PUN in battle, will we lose?- yes, will it be a laugh? absolutely. You dont know where u r until u play the best. Will i lose many units? yes, I will replace them. We will probably spend an hour hitting the comms centre but we will battle and at the end, no moaning about gold etc. just we went against PUN and we go onto the next battle. And if there r drinks being handed around mine's a Jack.

Fatherllama
03-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Time to start selling "Justice Say Relax" t-shirts out of the back of a van.

Big John
03-26-2013, 02:09 AM
Buy a tub of lubricant and relax even more.

Scotch Ego
03-26-2013, 03:29 AM
And we love your salty ways for it PJ. Some of us just don't know it yet.

In fact, I think you deserve a song...ahem...

Is a pirate without justice a pirate to be trusted?
Though his gold you have lusted, your sharp words now have rusted
Fill your goblets with custard (sorry)
Drink (or eat if it's chunky custard) a toast to the pirate
And if you don't like it you know where you can thrust it

See, that's why I'm here. I make people HAPPY.h