PDA

View Full Version : Skyguardian Discussion

Crazy_Fac3
03-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Has anyone actually been able to craft the Skyguardian Armor because so far it only seems to be a myth. If you do in fact have it, do you mind sharing how exactly you got it along with some proof (picture for example).

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Has anyone actually been able to craft the Skyguardian Armor because so far it only seems to be a myth. If you do in fact have it, do you mind sharing how exactly you got it along with some proof (picture for example).

Sky Guardian isn't a myth, I've seen it personally dozens of times :P

WaxMyShazzy
03-25-2013, 04:55 PM
No one chooses the role of sky guardian freely. To become one is to not know oneself as a guardian. Simply try and be high like the sky as much as possible and serendipity will work as it always has.

Crazy_Fac3
03-25-2013, 04:59 PM
No one chooses the role of sky guardian freely. To become one is to not know oneself as a guardian. Simply try and be high like the sky as much as possible and serendipity will work as it always has.

HAHA THANK YOU, oh wise Prophet WaxMyShazzy xD

Crazy_Fac3
03-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Sky Guardian isn't a myth, I've seen it personally dozens of times :P

Yeah I just figured out how to get it extremely easy! :D just do the fusion questline and it gives it to you as a preset fusion

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah I just figured out how to get it extremely easy! :D just do the fusion questline and it gives it to you as a preset fusion

Well if you check your inbox I've told you my opinion on that :P

sbdninjaa
03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
is it not worth doing those quests?