PDA

View Full Version : New Recruiting Drive

SuperSonic Chimp
03-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Our Faction, Strength & Honor is recruiting ACTIVE players for the group. While are main devices have merged with another group, we still run our LLPs in our existing faction and most of them are just as strong. This could also quite possibly be a great spot to audition for a spot on a MUCH stronger team down the road, that challenge is up to you.

We know how to run a consistent top 250 team and know what it takes to make top 100. We have great leadership and communication although I must admit I fumbled that a bit on our merger. Please PM if interested.

Thanks
-SC

RAWilliams0780
03-25-2013, 08:26 PM
My faction has recently had a partial merger with another faction. We came in the Top 250 in Greenland and Top 300 in Egypt. We have about 10 openings for strong active members. Please submit a request and help us maintain the success we've had so far!

Hit Squad Faction
Invite #927-273-980

Add me as an ally also:
528907281 741197910

Brigader
03-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Faction
U still have slots available?
I am now in a faction that has 2 top 500 and 1 top 250 places.
Was a gd faction but now people started to leave. And there is almost 10 slots free now. So i want to find a new faction. Im a daily player contributes 1-2 mill per day.
When all started with Brazil i had 25 A and D. Now has 44 A and 50 D and aming to grow stronger.
1000 allies. Over 100 wins in Egypt. I participate as much as i can due to work and family. I dont use gold. Im from Europe in timezone GMT+1.
My alliecode is166-641-032.
Pls contact me if u think its interesting.
Reply to Private Message

QUOTE=SuperSonic Chimp;664659]Our Faction, Strength & Honor is recruiting ACTIVE players for the group. While are main devices have merged with another group, we still run our LLPs in our existing faction and most of them are just as strong. This could also quite possibly be a great spot to audition for a spot on a MUCH stronger team down the road, that challenge is up to you.

We know how to run a consistent top 250 team and know what it takes to make top 100. We have great leadership and communication although I must admit I fumbled that a bit on our merger. Please PM if interested.

Thanks
-SC[/QUOTE]