PDA

View Full Version : And here comes my big rant...

SuperSonic Chimp
03-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Does this game really not believe in customer service? I just spent a hour on the phone with Experian to cancel a membership to their credit service because it's 8 days after I signed up and still have not received the 280 gold for completing the offer. Then they had already charged me for the month. GOOD GREEf!! This is not the first time I've never received gold from offers. I've even had to create a new email account to stop the flood of spam mail from waking me up in the middle of the night. Off the top of my head, I've never received over 500 gold from offers I've taken the time to complete! I've sent in tickets and the only response I get is "Are you still having this problem")

I have unanswered tickets from boss event months ago from where it would crash and it would mess up the hit count. I'd play the same boss over and over and over. To this day I can't make it past level 12 boss because the game crashes mid hit.

During Egypt, there was 4 times I lost gold/attacks by refilling and the game crashing and coming back into the game to see my gold for refill gone, but my health is depleted. Still no answer from tickets or gold refunded back to me.

My composites building isn't showing defensive stat increases in the last two upgrades, some of my other boost buildings as well. Still haven't heard from Gree and I SENT PICTURES!!

I'm not a major gold spender but I have put more money into this game then I have almost anything else recreationally in the past two months and I'm NOT getting what I paid for. I know I am one of MILLIONS of complaints and this too shall probably be ignored, but I have been docile in waiting for ticket responses letting the process work it's way through. But I gave some company my social security number and my credit card number and they didn't meet their end of the deal and as a customer facilitated by this game, I feel cheated for the last time.

I have sent an email to the congressmen in my hometown district since he is a family friend with all the information I have sent gree about issues over the last few months. He may not be able to do anything about it, but I'm sure he will tell me something. This is just out of control, and all we, the customers that make this game go want is SERVICE!

My apologies and thank you,
-SC

sledge 187
03-25-2013, 11:22 AM
I have not had issues with tapjoy but believe you and feel for you.
Regarding game stat issues: they have to be aware of the problems so why not post an official thread in the announcements? It could reduce their tickets, show some honesty and make my headache go away. That way we could at least account for the differences properly and stop guessing!!
It could look like this
Android:
1.Composite factory - visibility disabled in your profile - is/isn't working when attacked
2.Faction atk/def boosts - these are greatly overstating your profile atk/def by X factor - are/aren't correct in pvp
3.Faction members stats - when you view your faction members stats within faction page you see your own
4.more
5.more
6.more

IOS
Everything is working properly at this time- thank you for purchasing an ios device

bahighroller
03-25-2013, 11:29 AM
did you try the link on the game that says "missing gold?"? When I click that and put that in I usually get my gold within 2 days.

SuperSonic Chimp
03-25-2013, 11:40 AM
did you try the link on the game that says "missing gold?"? When I click that and put that in I usually get my gold within 2 days.

Yeah did it 4 days ago. got an email from the company saying after extensive review, I have already received gold. I waited 3 more days and sent a reply back saying they were full of crap because I've been sitting at 17 gold for over a week. Got an email a few hours ago saying that they were working with the developer to award gold. (big change of story from their "extensive review") Thank god I screen shot my every move in this game.

Thlinks
03-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Where is this missing gold link@

ohgreatitsryan
03-25-2013, 08:21 PM
One thing you can do, report them to the google play or iOS app store. The company that is currently branded as tapjoy has been under various names, and had some issues in the past because they circumvent the app store. Do a little googling about them. It's kind of interesting.

vNasty
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Does this game really not believe in customer service? I just spent a hour on the phone with Experian to cancel a membership to their credit service because it's 8 days after I signed up and still have not received the 280 gold for completing the offer. Then they had already charged me for the month. GOOD GREEf!! This is not the first time I've never received gold from offers. I've even had to create a new email account to stop the flood of spam mail from waking me up in the middle of the night. Off the top of my head, I've never received over 500 gold from offers I've taken the time to complete! I've sent in tickets and the only response I get is "Are you still having this problem")

I have unanswered tickets from boss event months ago from where it would crashi and it would mess up the hit count. I'd play the same boss over and over and over. To this day I can't make it past level 12 boss because the game crashes mid hit.

During Egypt, there was 4 times I lost gold/attacks by refilling and the game crashing and coming back into the game to see my gold for refill gone, but my health is depleted. Still no answer from tickets or gold refunded back to me.

My composites building isn't showing defensive stat increases in the last two upgrades, some of my other boost buildings as well. Still haven't heard from Gree and I SENT PICTURES!!

I'm not a major gold spender but I have put more money into this game then I have almost anything else recreationally in the past two months and I'm NOT getting what I paid for. I know I am one of MILLIONS of complaints and this too shall probably be ignored, but I have been docile in waiting for ticket responses letting the process work it's way through. But I gave some company my social security number and my credit card number and they didn't meet their end of the deal and as a customer facilitated by this game, I feel cheated for the last time.

I have sent an email to the congressmen in my hometown district since he is a family friend with all the information I have sent gree about issues over the last few months. He may not be able to do an
ything about it, but I'm sure he will tell me something. This is just out of control, and all we, the customers that make this game go want is SERVICE!

My apologies and thank you,
-SC

I remember my first big rant.....oh wait....GREE banned me lol.good luck man.and I feel your pain.

CplJC
03-25-2013, 09:32 PM
The fact of the matter is GREE is poorly run. If you do not emphasize on customer service then you are doing it wrong and wrong GREE is doing everything wrong except create short term profit. Nobody in my faction will spend gold in china and we will barely play. It is a joke of a company. Always a lack of outgoing information for the customers. It's a real shame. Take this current event. Nobody know what the heck is it -.-

WI(AusNz)
03-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Congressman wont do anything. You may need to pick up the phone to Obama. It that fails, a friend gave me God's email address (all of them)!
Good luck and pray.

NaRciS
03-26-2013, 05:23 AM
I remember my first big rant.....oh wait....GREE banned me lol.good luck man.and I feel your pain.

Snap ... Lol

SuperSonic Chimp
03-26-2013, 07:22 AM
Congressman wont do anything. You may need to pick up the phone to Obama. It that fails, a friend gave me God's email address (all of them)!
Good luck and pray.

I dont expect help from him about some of things Gree does or doesnt do.....but giving my social and credit card number for something i didnt received and being charged for deals with interstate commerce law....which is right up his ally.

Milspec1
03-26-2013, 07:27 AM
It seems people are out of their minds over Gree's stances and attitude towards its customers. I see more and more I'm done threads. I've been trying and trying to reach out, post threads etc explaining that many of us are PAYING customers, and you have to treat people like paying customers. If we treated customers like this in any of my companies we'd be out of business. And if any real world product or service company treated any of us like this we'd leave nasty reviews and discontinue using them immediately, true? Kind of why I started that thread about why we still play and psychology of it all, it's interesting.