PDA

View Full Version : Isshi ban

Trev
03-25-2013, 09:12 AM
i have sent tickets, i have pm'd have sent more tickets but no reply.

i have no idea how i could get my account banned under the user name 'isshi' this is very strange its even more strange not to even get a reply.
CJ im posting this here as no replies from you guys.
i can not think of one single reason why i would get a ban and this has been going on for over a month now.

this is forum ban not game ban

Dipstik
03-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Wasn't he an indian? Aren't they all cheaters?

NTM
03-25-2013, 09:33 AM
i just report a guy too, i see building collect and up 2 min after, strange too.

hope he got a BAN...

chbranch
03-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Why do you need two forum accounts? Maybe they just consolidated you.

Dudebot121256
03-25-2013, 11:45 AM
I doubt sending tickets to support will do anything, they're there for ingame issues. If you want details on your forum ban, try pm'ing CJ.

Lawyer
03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
First rule of the "ban club" is we don't talk about the "ban club" ...second rule of "ban club" is we don't talk about the "ban club"

dudeman
03-25-2013, 07:11 PM
I doubt sending tickets to support will do anything, they're there for ingame issues. If you want details on your forum ban, try pm'ing CJ.

Gree support looks into issues relating to Gree products and services, this forum included. CJ probably has thousands of PMs and is just one guy, support has thousands of messages and a team of people dedicated to solving issues.

cooch
03-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Gree support looks into issues relating to Gree products and services, this forum included. CJ probably has thousands of PMs and is just one guy, support has thousands of messages and a team of people dedicated to solving issues.

This time might have to disagree Dudeman. I was locked out of creating new threads....sent a note to admin/contact support for Forum and just noticed today that it's all enabled again. I'm sure CJ may poke in and say something but I decided to use the Forum contact support for the Forum issue....hey the Gree support has to be backlogged by at least 2 weeks. Maybe I got lucky and maybe it was a simple correction but it was done in a few days.

Getting banned and unbanned who knows.

dudeman
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Getting banned and unbanned who knows.

Been there, done that. More than once. I handled that issue by sending a ticket the same as I would for any other issue. As you should be able to tell from the fact that I am here and posting, the way I went about solving the issue worked. And it worked on two separate and unrelated occasions.

I'm not saying the forum option doesn't work, but assuming Gree support won't touch a ticket because they don't do forum issues is just incorrect.

Butt Futter
03-26-2013, 03:26 AM
I had an issue with my first account where I was unable to post here. I sent in a support ticket and they told me they don't deal with this website and I need to contact the support here. I did that a few times and not 1 single reply back after a month. I had to create this account so I could post.

TZora
03-26-2013, 08:11 AM
even i sent a pm to cj asking him why they banned isshi's account and if the account was blocked in error. no reply from cj .. been over a month .. funny thing is that here ppl are getting blocked out of no reason and on the other side, even retarded dheads get their account unbanned in a day ..

Dipstik
03-26-2013, 09:08 AM
I know a couple retarded dheads that have been unable to get their accounts back for quite some time.