PDA

View Full Version : There are thing you just don't know.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Okay, I am forced to go cryptic.

How much gold do you think a gold buyer could buy, if a gold buyer could buy gold?

All that glitters isn't gold.

If a cheat can be found, someone will find it.

Everyone that appears to be buying gold isn't legit, or are they?

If I were you, I wouldn't buy something fake with something real.

http://youtu.be/Ivhcgskr4Yc

http://youtu.be/GaPBrNPR4Po

Curtis Mayfield said it best.

Agent Orange
03-25-2013, 06:28 AM
And those that should care don't and those that do care can't do anything about it....

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 06:44 AM
And those that should care don't and those that do care can't do anything about it....

That's good, but I look at it this way:

If someone steals something from you that doesn't exist, but you've got suckers begging to be UNBLOCKED to BUY something that isn't NOTHING, why would you care?

You got addicts buying a dream, and they ain't even getting high.

Plus, your SCAM is legal.

The PO-PO ain't knocking on your door.

It gets better, cause your dealer wears all the risk.

You got G-MAN for one side of town, and A-MAN slinging product, while you get 70% and don't have any risks.

Man, that's a real sweet deal, mo money and mo money.

sraghav42
03-25-2013, 06:56 AM
BTW do you have any hack PJ

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 07:11 AM
BTW do you have any hack PJ

I drove a hack many years ago, to make extra money during my first hitch in the army.

Drove on post taxi at Ft. Dix, NJ and Ft. Lee, VA.

Drove a hack in college too, good job driving hacks.

Made pretty good tips, kept a clean cab, and treated my passengers like royalty.

You ever drive a hack, sraghav42?

Trebor
03-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Maybe it's like that twitter deal and certain things are placed into certain areas benefitting some but not all

sraghav42
03-25-2013, 07:45 AM
no PJ I dont but I would love to have some gold hack lol!!!

sraghav42
03-25-2013, 07:48 AM
no PJ I dont but I would love to have some gold hack lol!!!

I was shocked to see PIRATE LORD'S 1mil stats and wondered if he did use any gold hack but for half an hour when I saw his base and units he seemed legit to me
And what are your stats PJ

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 08:49 AM
no PJ I dont but I would love to have some gold hack lol!!!I was shocked to see PIRATE LORD'S 1mil stats and wondered if he did use any gold hack but for half an hour when I saw his base and units he seemed legit to meAnd what are your stats PJDon't ask a lady her age, a man the size of his "you know what", and a MW player his stats. L O LSeriously, I guess I'm rocking in the million something, too.

olka
03-25-2013, 08:51 AM
There are posts you just shouldn't read...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 09:03 AM
There are posts you just shouldn't read...That's it, heel, good dog, good dog.

Milspec1
03-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Riddle me this:

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery then Thanksgiving and Halloween would fall on the same date

Milspec1
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Pirate send me a pm please

ruzzel01
05-01-2013, 12:37 PM
like for example not all people tried to ride on taxi like on taxi service VA (http://www.washingtondullesflyerllc.com/) for the reason that most of us right now have our own personal car. What is your reaction on this matter...

ohgreatitsryan
05-01-2013, 12:44 PM
I had a lot of friends that were....brokers of questionably legal goods...and on their "bat phones" the ringtone was almost always Pusherman.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
I had a lot of friends that were....brokers of questionably legal goods...and on their "bat phones" the ringtone was almost always Pusherman.

Oooh, that's good. Now, the only hack I will ever write about is my hack (as in taxi) I used to drive.

I liked driving a hack.

I'd meet lots of interesting people, some boring people, but most of them were very nice.

Some were quiet, some would talk, and a few we're sad.

I liked driving my hack.

Yep, some would tip me, too.

I bartended once, too.

Being a bartender was fun, got good tips helping people get high legally.

My boss let me drink shots, too.

ohgreatitsryan
05-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Oooh, that's good. Now, the only hack I will ever write about is my hack (as in taxi) I used to drive.

I'd appreciate that.