PDA

View Full Version : Why do I ONLY lose the most expensive units?!?

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 12:44 AM
So in the last few weeks I've noticed that during attacks and raids I am ONLY losing the most expensive units with "low casualty" ratings. I've got a ton of high casualty rates units that never die. This doesn't make much sense.

Anyone else having these same problems? Anyone who can shed light on this?

I'd be screwed if I didn't have a high IPH. But basically this prevents me from attacking or raiding consistently.

HGF69
03-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes I always lose my top units, 6 million £ Blackbirds ain't cheap

mxz
03-25-2013, 05:33 AM
How many units are you taking into battle - and what percentage are indestructible?

If your top 1900 units are indestructible and your next 100 units are low casualty - they're the only ones that can be consumed.

Alo
03-25-2013, 07:41 AM
I added allies to get rid of junk. Over 1800 units destroyed/killed in past 3 weeks :) Unfortunately high end units die too like flies :(

syltaylor
03-25-2013, 12:26 PM
from what I have seen and experienced the stats of the person you attack/raid as well as how much of your units are high/low casualty matters a lot. the lower the stats of the other person the less likely you will loose low casualty or any units. I aim for 30% or less than what I have no more than 50%.

you want a higher ratio of high and medium casualty units you can easily repalce. so far in my experimenting it needs to be 30% or more of your total units.I really dont like this since I beleive low is low and should always maintain that but it seems that the game is setup so that no matter what you or your opponant are going to loose units and you should always assume they will have only low and 0 cassualty units. of course unless you want to spend an hr going through thier units to canculate what they are taking into battle. also dont have to many of a single low casualty unit. a good example would be if I had 100 snipers I would not want more than 50-75 of any one low unit.

a fast way to know what you are taking since the battle info only shows the top 45 is buy 1-5 of something and check to see if it afects your stats before buying more or use the modern war tool app.once you figure it out buy only high casualty to replace lost low casualty of simialr stats till it is right. ie replace a frigate with a sniper they are not exact but close. and recheck frequently to find out what you are taking.

all of this is based on what I have learned here and my own experimenting. I do not have a foolproof guide yet but it is a place to start.

Oceanz
03-25-2013, 12:33 PM
I think if I brought 2000 units into battle, and just one of those units was a Stryker, I'd lose it

machette
03-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I suggest you drop your iph to about 500000 this will fend of the attacks

Fazhang
03-25-2013, 12:44 PM
So in the last few weeks I've noticed that during attacks and raids I am ONLY losing the most expensive units with "low casualty" ratings. I've got a ton of high casualty rates units that never die. This doesn't make much sense.

Anyone else having these same problems? Anyone who can shed light on this?

I'd be screwed if I didn't have a high IPH. But basically this prevents me from attacking or raiding consistently.
Sounds like a personal problem

Reutdog
03-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a personal problem

ALAN!!!

lol.