PDA

View Full Version : Battle for China, Top Ten, Predictions!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-24-2013, 10:47 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're gonna hate me in Pirate Cove, but PJ never lies.

I have come into possession of some startling information.

This prediction will startle, rankle, and rile the entire MW world.

I will now release my predictions for the next WD Event: Battle for China without additional comment:

01st - Ferr's Emperors

02nd - Armageddon Warriors

03rd - PIRATE UNITED NATION

04th - BAP

05th - VFF Alpha

06th - The Real MOFFO's

07th - DOGS of WAR

08th - SuperFaction

09th - The Buckwheat Connection

10th - Advanced Combat Experts

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUE36RRQR5Pm0VaPz_bwQ6Wb5cAUt11 5jyAqQMKfZVjl93swDfmw[

I am a cow
03-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Dont try and troll us PJ

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Dont try and troll us PJ

PJ would never troll his pals, buddy.

What if there had been a very BIG fight in a nearby Cove tonight?

What if names profanities were tossed about, and insults were made about mothers?

Would that change your opinion?

Trebor
03-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Say it ain't so !

jon_funzio
03-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Pah - check the last three events - GSF for top... 5?

procsyzarc
03-25-2013, 12:49 AM
My vote may not be realistic but a guy can hope......actually if it did happen I would probably feel guilty since some would be spending a hell of a lot of cash

Brummied
03-25-2013, 02:28 AM
Well well we'll all just have to wait and see, and guess if anyone's home at Gree, for during the Easter event, surely they will be with the family, that same as majority of people who after 40 days are allowed to vent, during seasonal holidays at the end of lent! Here's to family fun at Easter! :D

Dubhead
03-25-2013, 06:02 AM
Wow that is a very interesting poll prediction we will have too wait and see what happens in china

James_mac
03-25-2013, 06:07 AM
PJ you seem to have missed Bravo from your top10 predictions! We are going to make it 4 out of 4!

machette
03-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Go buckwheat connection thanks for the great publicity PJ

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 07:35 AM
PJ you seem to have missed Bravo from your top10 predictions! We are going to make it 4 out of 4!

A little birdie whispered that Bravo and PUN might not make top 10.

What do I know?

Not much, but good luck to Bravo, you guys deserve some love, too.

James_mac
03-25-2013, 08:10 AM
A little birdie whispered that Bravo and PUN might not make top 10.

What do I know?

Not much, but good luck to Bravo, you guys deserve some love, too.

Im sure we'll both make it into the top10, but what do i know. Thanks for the love anyway.
I doubt alpha will be in the top10 seen as all of there gold players have jumped ship.

BigD@wg
03-25-2013, 08:16 AM
Top 4 will be the same as every other battle:

1. PUN
2. FERR
3. SF
4. ACE

Only way this won't be the same is if one of those groups has made a conscious decision not to participate during a holiday weekend. I doubt that will be the case since these teams love the competition and the bragging rights.

Jahootie
03-25-2013, 08:24 AM
If gold bonuses show up I bet 5-10 same teams.....maybe different order

I got a pj hunch

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 08:46 AM
If gold bonuses show up I bet 5-10 same teams.....maybe different orderI got a pj hunchI always act on them hunch's. L O L

Stinno
03-25-2013, 09:12 AM
When u posting the top 1000 poll, or are you half way way through creating it?

Genen
03-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Wow PJ, I am in owe over your brain power, insights and analytical skills. When we in SF have strategized for China, we came to the same conclusions as your predictions are. But we spent a lot of time thinking about it and you just got it from a little birdie. Next time please let us plebs know what the birdie tells you and we will follow its advise.

Agent Orange
03-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Depends, which faction has the largest number of hackers?

Paulss99
03-25-2013, 10:22 AM
GSF will be top 10 again, we like our 5th spot

S&H Max
03-25-2013, 11:09 AM
PJ dont get me wrong, I dont understand the game as you do! But my prediction says the team with the more gold to spend will probably win China...

I may be wrong... but I think I start to understand the game!

Zach3432
03-25-2013, 11:20 AM
Doesn't matter how much gold you have if you don't hit the refill button a few times. Looks interesting to me. We shall see what happens

Soot
03-25-2013, 11:29 AM
PJ dont get me wrong, I dont understand the game as you do! But my prediction says the team with the more gold to spend will probably win China...

I may be wrong... but I think I start to understand the game!

winning is so overrated.

Captain Steelman
03-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I wounder what NakedCherryPie has to say about your predictions....?

Maverick50727
03-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Does it really matter? Maybe a better poll like say. Out of the top 100 factions how many have hackers in their ranks or got their upgrades from them. I dont know the answer myself. But I bet the answer would shock people. I still see hackers every day and yes many are in the ranks of the upper factions.

Munch
03-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Like the poll PJ. That's where I see us too. Hackers not welcome here!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Hackers have no impact on WD. Heck, hackers have no impact against all gold armies. Too much talk of hackers, because these things ain't hacking nothing. They are just following directions.

But, the people want PUN to win, again.

PUN will NOT disappoint the people.

This one is for the people.

You inspire us to victory number 4.

We love the people of MW.

Maverick50727
03-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Just because they don't destroy units in an all gold army doesn't mean they don't have impact. I know for a fact that quite a few factions above my own had hackers in them. WD points gained or lost to hackers impact other factions if not your own. It also gives many unfair advantages in the fact some factions spend much time and resources in donations to get upgrades where hackers provide this in minutes. Nothing like billion dollar donations. Just trying to level the playing field for the common people. But yes the top 3 probably will never change as it is in the design of the game. Good luck to all who play fair and don't cheat. There is no honor or challenge in cheating.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Just because they don't destroy units in an all gold army doesn't mean they don't have impact. I know for a fact that quite a few factions above my own had hackers in them. WD points gained or lost to hackers impact other factions if not your own. It also gives many unfair advantages in the fact some factions spend much time and resources in donations to get upgrades where hackers provide this in minutes. Nothing like billion dollar donations. Just trying to level the playing field for the common people. But yes the top 3 probably will never change as it is in the design of the game. Good luck to all who play fair and don't cheat. There is no honor or challenge in cheating.

If I decide not to fold, I have to play the hand I hold.

Only Gree can fix the hacker problem.

If Gree doesn't care, why should I do Gree's job?

I pay for what i use, or I don't use it.

I don't preach, I'm not a Rabbi, Imam, Priest, or Preacher.

I'm a simple, weak, nothing; just trying to compete.

I am a cow
03-25-2013, 10:21 PM
PUN better be 1st or there will be consequences

Speed ump
03-26-2013, 12:20 AM
My lord, what kind of consequences? Should I seek shelter now? Tuck my tail and kiss my **** goodbye? No, I won't worry. I'm sure them rascally fellows can pull it off one more time. I did hear tell that a few already got puckered, I think them nautical guys are warming up right now. I'll just scoot outta the way until its all over.

Chuck Nuts
03-26-2013, 05:59 AM
Who will win the next domination event? It will be a perfect tie between every player who enjoys the competition of their rivals and the camaraderie of their teammates. I am personally looking forward to friendly banter with our new team members and toying with some new strategy ideas that will be fun regardless of their success or failure.

As an Android player, I have been too distracted by game glitches to really enjoy the previous events. Hopefully Gree has made some improvements, but if the software is still crashing every 60 seconds then I vow to simply turn off my phone and enjoy some online fellowship with a great group of like-minded gamers.

The only way to lose is if you keep playing a game that makes you unhappy.

Kind regards.

camper killer
03-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Who will win the next domination event? It will be a perfect tie between every player who enjoys the competition of their rivals and the camaraderie of their teammates. I am personally looking forward to friendly banter with our new team members and toying with some new strategy ideas that will be fun regardless of their success or failure.

As an Android player, I have been too distracted by game glitches to really enjoy the previous events. Hopefully Gree has made some improvements, but if the software is still crashing every 60 seconds then I vow to simply turn off my phone and enjoy some online fellowship with a great group of like-minded gamers.

The only way to lose is if you keep playing a game that makes you unhappy.

Kind regards.

I too am hoping for an Android solution. I must say I have not seen it yet. I am not holding out hope for it to be fixed by China.