PDA

View Full Version : Is There a rule of Thumb for Att def Scores?

the_brein
03-24-2013, 12:47 PM
I see many threads discussing best buildings, ROI, boss and crate strategies. But is there any info on what an average or decent att def score per level should look like?

dragon001
03-24-2013, 01:25 PM
would be nice, probably make the vast majority of users (except for the ones reading the forum obviously)
feel very inadequate. sometimes....size does matter.:rolleyes:

Shizzy
03-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Click on your empire times and see if you have more green than red. That is the best way to see where you stand at your level. There will always be someone stronger than you...always...

the_brein
03-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Is there a rule of thumb about mafia size? Should you max out if you CAN outfit them with all equipments? Or should you try and keep it small as possible?

dudeman
03-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Is there a rule of thumb about mafia size? Should you max out if you CAN outfit them with all equipments? Or should you try and keep it small as possible?

There are no rules regarding play style. Do whatever works for you. If you're losing a lot, try something different. If you're mostly winning, keep it up. How you do that is your call.

gunny22
03-24-2013, 04:39 PM
is there any info on what an average or decent att def score per level should look like?
I don't know about that but I can give you my experience.
I went from 25k a/d on L35 too fast (to my feeling) to 30k a/d on L55 (with max maffia), because I abandoned my camping strategy to score some big items in events.
But to my surprise I still outranked 90% or more of the players in my bracket like before.
I think only gold players or very heavy campers like me outrank me.
I don't even have one "you lost" in my list. Of course I bank, so less people trying I suppose.

Xanius
03-24-2013, 05:00 PM
I typically look at it like this.... Level x 500 = generally higher than normal attack score (level x 1000/2 to make it simpler on the brain.)

MattThomas08
03-24-2013, 05:16 PM
I typically look at it like this.... Level x 500 = generally higher than normal attack score (level x 1000/2 to make it simpler on the brain.)

Never thought about it, but that's actually a decent rule of thumb. You're not going to be elite at those rates, but you'll be in the upper crust and shouldn't have a problem hitting the average Joe.