PDA

View Full Version : Just getting started and very frustrated

Therock
03-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Just started playing MW and have been doing the missions that are off to the side, problem is I do not see my money posted for completing them half the time. I just did the build the ramparts and was supposed to get a $25000 or so reward but it never was posted.

I sent in a ticket. Are the developers pretty good about award lost money?

I know to some of you that have been playing for a while probably have quite the stash and these small sums don't seem to be very much but it is a big disappointment when you are first starting and have little to begin with.

Also fought the boss a few times and MW will constantly force close during a boss battle and when I get back I've lost money for the fight but boss doesn't look any worse for wear.

BTW the boss appears pretty much all the time but I do not have the money, health or gold to beat him. He appears pretty much after any mission I do.

This is getting very frustrating. Not new to games by any means just venting a little. Sorry for the RANT.

ID 169 513 296

PITA4PRES
03-24-2013, 11:54 AM
Are you playing on Android or iOS because Android tends to have more glitches. I have had 5 missions that I got screwed out of my loot rewards due to bugs/glitches in the game and have been fighting for over a month to get what is due to me. All I really get back from support is stupid robo responses telling me there is a fix in the works, upgrade my game or the problem has been fixed, yet no one will give me what I should have gotten in the first place if the game was working properly.

As for the bosses they show up pretty often for me as well. I can't always beat him either because I may not have the strength to do so. A tip that helps you get farther is that if you know you can level up before the time will run out, then use up all of your energy right before leveling up because your health will regenerate back to full strength.

Just started playing MW and have been doing the missions that are off to the side, problem is I do not see my money posted for completing them half the time. I just did the build the ramparts and was supposed to get a $25000 or so reward but it never was posted.

I sent in a ticket. Are the developers pretty good about award lost money?

I know to some of you that have been playing for a while probably have quite the stash and these small sums don't seem to be very much but it is a big disappointment when you are first starting and have little to begin with.

Also fought the boss a few times and MW will constantly force close during a boss battle and when I get back I've lost money for the fight but boss doesn't look any worse for wear.

BTW the boss appears pretty much all the time but I do not have the money, health or gold to beat him. He appears pretty much after any mission I do.

This is getting very frustrating. Not new to games by any means just venting a little. Sorry for the RANT.

ID 169 513 296

ProCision
03-24-2013, 12:12 PM
another tip is to buy fake money with real money so you have more fake money then you do real money. Then spend more real money on fake gold to beat the boss and get a nice unit.

OR

Sit tight, play longer and build your base and as you unlock boost buildings buy them upgrade them to level 10 and make sure you have a good income. Then as you get stronger the boss is easier to beat and you will have the money to do so.

Товарищ
03-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Don't do PvE, there's no benefits with it - only punishment by getting lot's of XP!
(XP is your enemy in this game btw)
Do only PvE, it has like 10 benefits!

Bashful Rain
03-24-2013, 04:17 PM
I would advise you to quit now.

Go find a ugly woman and spend all your time with her

You will be happier and also much richer.

RedCloud
03-24-2013, 04:55 PM
New players should read everything they can find on this forum, including FAQs, guides and so on. Check out the noob guides in particular to learn about different strategic approaches to the game. Everything you need to know can be found here, and it's important to get off to a good start. As for the bosses, there's a system for them. Without it, you won't have a chance of beating more than a few. That system is on this forum too. I'd love to spell all this out for you but that would take pages and pages, and it's already been done by much better players than me. It's all here though, if you take time to do a little digging. Once you've done that, if you still have specific questions about strategy or whatever, come back here with questions. There are lots of experienced people here who will help.

On the question of tickets, I haven't had to open any yet but from what I read here on the forum, I wouldn't have high expectations.

Crypt
03-24-2013, 05:24 PM
if your sending in tickets for such trivial things then gree are going to have lots of fun ignoring you

Therock
03-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes my phone is android based. Read the FAQ's but got a little frustrated as my camp wasn't getting any bigger and I'm OCD according to my wife and couldn't leave we ll enough alone and started to do missions. Thanks to all for the responses.

BTW Bashful I am in DFW as well but you must have got yourself an OU girl to spend your all time with. LOL. I got a West Texas Hottie. LOL

groovdog
03-24-2013, 11:52 PM
If you are not a free spender starting right now then you will have to camp. As someone who has spent a modest amount and started 2 months ago it would be insane to do anything else. Of course you could burn out fast. get way past your ability to defend yourself, and quit if you wanted :)