PDA

View Full Version : Our faction will semi-walk the next WD event because

King little fruit fly
03-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Well, for the obvious reasons, Easter weekend, we haven't gotten our gold bonus yet.

And we are still pissed for missing the 25th position by 1 spot last round after dropped over 5 million pts. :mad:

Plus the bar is raising fast and we don't want to feed into it. In Greenland, top 25 required 4million pts, and for Egypt, it required 6 million; do you see the trend there.

So personally I would urge everyone to slow down for the sake of your family and wallet, spend some time and money with your family this Easter. :D

thunder
03-24-2013, 10:27 AM
I thought you were in a top faction either with pirates or ferr

King little fruit fly
03-24-2013, 11:07 AM
I could beg my way in them, but I am more contended to help build a top 10 faction at the moment, you know, prefer to work rather than just to enjoy the fruit of other people's work. :cool:

Although I don't mind to camp in their factions for 1 event to collect the top prize I really really want like the +1 or +2 or even better +3 health/energy boost trinket. ;)

RedCloud
03-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Slow-walk seems like the right response. Our faction isn't top 25, or even top 100 (although we might just squeak into that bracket if we keep improving), and we don't have any axes to grind on prizes or anything, but we've agreed to take it easy on this one. Some of our members are uncomfortable with the idea of waging war (even the virtual kind) during what, for them, is a time reserved for reflection on matters of faith. So they won't participate, and we respect that choice. As for the rest, we aren't all that excited by the China prizes. So some of us will participate but we won't be going all out.

King little fruit fly
03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
We will honor our words, definitely just contend with top 100 finish next one, not gunning for top 25, possibly time it at 99! :cool:

EVEN if PJ comes and joins us! :D