PDA

View Full Version : Guilds. For gem players

flamingdragon
03-24-2013, 05:49 AM
If your guild is made out of mostly gem players or you are a gem player looking for a guild then post down your guild or stats

mee notyou
03-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Hello all,

Wars will be coming; most likely this weekend. There are some amazing prizes to be won. If you want a shot at winning those prizes, you need to be part of a top tier guild.

We are Black Ops (992 690 068). We are a band of brothers determined to earn all the guild bonuses, dominate guild events, and simply enjoy the camaraderie of team play.

All decisions are made via group vote. All 38 of us work work seamlessly as a team. We take care of the guild and the guild takes care of us.

We know what it takes to win guild wars. Most of our members are in factions or faction leaders for top ranked factions in Modern Warfare and Crime City. We have a solid strategy to bring home the gold this upcoming weekend and during future guild wars.

What we have accomplished so far...

- We have the following guild bonuses:
- Building Upgrade Speed maxed at lvl 5 (22% reduction)
- Upgrade Cost Reduction lvl4 (18% reduction)
- Casualty Reduction lvl2 (9% reduction)
- Guild Member increase +18
- We have also purchased enough high level walls for the upcoming battles.

*** Furthermore, we have the funds in the bank to add up to another four more team members or another two and further reduce upgrade costs.

Requirements to join us

- Be an very active, team player
- Att/Def stats above 150k
- IPH above 7,500
*** Gem users have preference and heavy use of gems can compensate for some of the aforementioned requirements if falling short

We have our own website. Check us out at BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

We anticipate the last couple seats will fill quickly...

SoccerStud
03-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Hello all,

Wars will be coming; most likely this weekend. There are some amazing prizes to be won. If you want a shot at winning those prizes, you need to be part of a top tier guild.

We are Black Ops (992 690 068). We are a band of brothers determined to earn all the guild bonuses, dominate guild events, and simply enjoy the camaraderie of team play.

All decisions are made via group vote. All 38 of us work work seamlessly as a team. We take care of the guild and the guild takes care of us.

We know what it takes to win guild wars. Most of our members are in factions or faction leaders for top rated factions in Modern Warfare and Crime City. We have a solid strategy to bring home the gold this upcoming weekend and during future guild wars.

What we have accomplished so far...

- We have the following guild bonuses:
- Building Upgrade Speed maxed at lvl 5 (22% reduction)
- Upgrade Cost Reduction lvl4 (18% reduction)
- Casualty Reduction lvl2 (9% reduction)
- Guild Member increase +18
- We have also purchased enough high level walls for the upcoming battles.

*** Furthermore, we have the funds in the bank to add up to another four more team members or another two and further reduce upgrade costs.

Requirements to join us

- Be an very active, team player
- Att/Def stats above 150k
- IPH above 7,500
*** Gem users have preference and heavy use of gems can compensate for some of the aforementioned requirements if falling short

We have our own website. Check us out at BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

We only have a couple open seats...
Start your own thread and its called modern war

Dubzlife
03-24-2013, 08:10 PM
310k attack 275k defense 16k iPh medium gem spender looking for a top 10 guild. Message me if your interestedc

iloveguilvip
05-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes, I feel very good about the introduction of the guild, but I have to do what?

Shluggy
05-04-2013, 09:36 AM
The People's Front of Judea needs more gem spenders!!

Ranked 88th after the first war and 80th in the last war. We are on the way up having grown in numbers, upgrades and strength. Only very active, enthusiastic players with good stats need request an invite. And we are now looking for more gem spenders to join us in battle.

Terms and conditions apply to membership.

Upgrades so far are:-
Casualty Rate: +9%
Upgrade Cost: +18%
Building Upgrade Time: +22%
Guild Member Increase: +16

Please don't reply to this thread, this is for initial information only. If you do need more information and membership requirements contact me here by PM or in game :- Shluggy 844-438-529 / Guild invite code:- 337598906

mee notyou
05-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Start your own thread and its called modern war

Old post. None-the-less, we are a Kingdom Age guild. You can find us in the slot for the team that ranked 15th in Blighted Woods.

BTW, we are now a 48 member guild and have a few openings. We hope to make Top 10 this next war~

Shluggy
05-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I think his problem was that you didn't really specify you wanted gem spenders lol, that's why I changed mine to say that! The original post does say "If your guild is made out of mostly gem players or you are a gem player looking for a guild then post down your guild or stats". Nothing wrong with what you did, you followed the rules!
Anyway you got a great 2 4 1 deal there cos all soccerstud managed to do is post your whole message again for you!
If i wasn't in such a great guild i would be applying to yours, CoD - my second fave game :-)