PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it time to finally add new buildings??

Nighteg
03-24-2013, 05:10 AM
High lvl players have nothing left to do in the game.
No more buildings to buy, no more quests to do.
Isn't it time to finally really upgrade the game?!
Those identical events won't keep players interested for long...

Bala82
03-24-2013, 05:15 AM
Well i think they will add new building but it seem MW is getting new building during every war event .

Was hoping the same thing would happen in crime city but it does look like crime city is lowest priority for Gree.

You need to understand that there have multiple games (Monster quest, Kingdom age , modern war plus other game).

If you been here long enough you expect this.

Lame
03-24-2013, 06:22 AM
You know ther will be bunny building and egg explosives

Bala82
03-24-2013, 07:07 AM

but that probably going to be limited gold building we asking new cash buildings

Nighteg
03-24-2013, 08:05 AM
I think that means it's time to give the game a break and get in her box?

That's what we'll be forced to do, with the total neglection by Gree. And it's a shame.

Dipstik
03-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Christ you just got the biggest expansion of cash and respect items since the game was released... How about you reward the devs by quitting your whining for at least a month?

Bala82
03-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Christ you just got the biggest expansion of cash and respect items since the game was released... How about you reward the devs by quitting your whining for at least a month?

Let see

We got them in February and now it's getting to April one month has passed ?

Dipstik
03-24-2013, 08:48 AM
We got them 26 days ago if you're going to be literal. Also, you're an idiot, bala.

Bala82
03-24-2013, 08:55 AM
We got them 26 days ago if you're going to be literal. .

Well you said to wait a month :rolleyes:

Bala82
03-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Is it that serious?

No but we are bored nothing much to get excited about in this game . The new weapons were great but they cost too much respect but cash ones are ok.

The war was fine without any problems

Van Der Sloot
03-24-2013, 10:12 AM
This is your brain:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps6072bdd7.jpg

This is your brain on Bala:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps75e499b4.jpg

Any questions?

OneHoop
03-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Best bet is those buildings which they already have in maps--that way, they already have 1/4 (or 1/2, do they always face the same direction?) of the vector. I wanted them to add coffee houses, car washes, and tenement houses, but those seem like lower level buildings. Higher level buildings might be airport, university buildings, ... ? (I haven't spent a lot of time on the higher level maps)

M@

Bala82
03-24-2013, 10:21 AM
That's a good idea one hoop it would be nice to see some map building as money building

LisaM
03-24-2013, 10:56 AM

I'm so there if they give us bunny buildings!!

Nighteg
03-24-2013, 10:56 AM

So once in two years there's a small addition to the items in the shops, and the players should be grateful?
The game was originally designed for players up to lvl 150. Time passes, tons of players are far beyond that, but the design remains.
If i spend real money on virtual gold, the devs could do the same from their side.

Bala82
03-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Money player use for gold pay the staff salaries ;)

Dirty Dickie
03-24-2013, 11:08 AM
If an easter building is anything like the Frosty Hideouts........bring on the Bunnies!!!

Bala82
03-24-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't know, frosted hideout is ok looking in crime city but for some reason a colour bunny building look so wrong in crime city

OneHoop
03-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Most of the higher level stuff would take up a lot of map space:
Stadium, Car Dealership, Department Store, Office Tower, Municipal Hospital, Observatory, Computer Lab, Science Museum, Baptist Church, Train Station, Courthouse, Factory, Tall Condos, Airport, Terminal, Love Hotel, Luxury Hotel, Atlantic Hotel, ....

which might give players incentive to get rid of their lower level buildings, but there are a few smaller buildings which might qualify as higher level:
Jewelry store, Cash Loans/Loan Shark office, Boutique, Pharmacy, Clock Tower, Bank, Art Gallery, Steak House, Gift Shop, Jade Shop, ....

I'm guessing no Easter buildings or Easter Egg Explosives, but that would certainly spice up the battle for Market Plaza! All my Pigskins were devoured before Midtown. Certainly true that previous holiday buildings have been worth the gold. I still have some 40% sale gold which I'd hoped would make it until I needed Gentleman's Clubs, but may be used on battles before then since we seem to be on an every 3-weeks schedule.

M@

dudeman
03-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Oh look, another "more buildings thread"... I guess this calls for the (now) mandatory "more expansions" reply.

So, without further ado, MORE EXPANSIONS!

:cool:

Bala82
03-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Oh look, another "more buildings thread"... I guess this calls for the (now) mandatory "more expansions" reply.

So, without further ado, MORE EXPANSIONS!

:cool:

Well not everyone has reached 30 expansions i still have few more to go.

dudeman
03-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Well not everyone has reached 30 expansions i still have few more to go.

It's just as valid a request as "more buildings". Not everyone needs or wants more buildings but it seems like many do. Good for them. I want more expansions even though there isn't anything else available that I even want to build. If there were more buildings though, I couldn't build them without selling existing buildings.

Bala82
03-24-2013, 01:48 PM
It's just as valid a request as "more buildings". Not everyone needs or wants more buildings but it seems like many do. Good for them. I want more expansions even though there isn't anything else available that I even want to build. If there were more buildings though, I couldn't build them without selling existing buildings.

Yes i have no problem with that as well, more expansion would be great but i would imagine it's harder add expansion compared to add new buildings ?. The programming needs to adjust expansion limit would more complicated compared to add new buildings. It would be nice to have both but it's unlikely.

Van Der Sloot
03-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes i have no problem with that as well, more expansion would be great but i would imagine it's harder add expansion compared to add new buildings ?. The programming needs to adjust expansion limit would more complicated compared to add new buildings.

How so exactly?

Dipstik
03-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't ask bala to explain... Then we have to listen to him again.

bald zeemer
03-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Syndicates were more than 'ok' if you weren't just camping through the war. Nothing against camping, but it will lead you to underestimate just how much of a game-changer syndicates are.

I too would love more buildings, but the need has decreased since most people should be pumping cash into their syndicate.

wepox
03-25-2013, 04:56 AM
They will update at their own pace nothing we can do