PDA

View Full Version : CJ - What is the true Market Plaza Crash schedule date confirmation

Chasm37
03-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Since the first syndicate event started before first scheduled date, we would appreciate if you would confirm the following schedule or provide us with more accurate dates.

* Bullet Case Event - 03/20 - 03/25 - Progress (CJ mentioned this event will end on Tuesday. It is currently timed to end on Wednesday.)
* Cooter McCready - 03/25 - 04/01 - This event is either going to overlap the current one or start on Wednesday/Thursday.
* Briefcase Event - 03/30 - 04/05 - Another event this will overlap the other.
* Market Plaza Crash - 04/05 - 04/08 - Will this event start on schedule?

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

thevlad
03-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Who cares man just wait and see.
I bet every event gets put up 1 day late no biggie
CJ doesn't like it when you call out support in a thread. Please send in a ticket with your Q or wait and see

(N8iV) RayJ
03-23-2013, 06:54 PM
Since the first syndicate event started before first scheduled date, we would appreciate if you would confirm the following schedule or provide us with more accurate dates.

* Bullet Case Event - 03/20 - 03/25 - Progress (CJ mentioned this event will end on Tuesday. It is currently timed to end on Wednesday.)
* Cooter McCready - 03/25 - 04/01 - This event is either going to overlap the current one or start on Wednesday/Thursday.
* Briefcase Event - 03/30 - 04/05 - Another event this will overlap the other.
* Market Plaza Crash - 04/05 - 04/08 - Will this event start on schedule?

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Be good at least we are getting these nice cool events.

Chasm37
03-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Who cares man just wait and see.
I bet every event gets put up 1 day late no biggie
CJ doesn't like it when you call out support in a thread. Please send in a ticket with your Q or wait and see

You call it calling them out. I call it communication. If CJ would rather I send in a ticket for schedule confirmation just let me know via PM. I will be more that happy to do so.

Coldjoey
03-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Who cares man just wait and see. I bet every event gets put up 1 day late no biggieCJ doesn't like it when you call out support in a thread. Please send in a ticket with your Q or wait and seeIt's a valid question and one we would all like to know the awnser to considering they moved the last one. Support don't like it when you encourage members to send tickets for questions that should be asked on the forum.

Dudebot121256
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Events have overlapped before in MW. Nothing wrong, just 2 events going on at the same time. The current ingame countdown is probably right. If there are any changes to be made to the events, CJ will probably let us know or a dataset will be sent out.