PDA

View Full Version : Arena Strategy

WaxMyShazzy
03-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Here is a place to discuss your strategy for the arena. Everything to do with arena strategy should go here. I wrote a bit about my strategy in another thread but will copy it here to start us all off.

There are 3 main factors of a good team. These are:

1. The 3 armors you choose to use.
2.the order in which you arrange them.
3. Where you place your commander.

With that covered I would like to discuss 2 of the strategies I will be using. I will preface this saying that none of these have been tested.

First method:

knight 1:use high defence armor preferably swamp shamans as its water element works well on fire which I hear is quite prevalent in arena.

Knight 2: commander. This time use the highest attack armor you have. Even go as far as to sacrifice defense for the best attack. I think storm sorcerer is best for this but I may be mistaken. Your commanders extra innate health and defense should offset the armors low defense as well as allowing you to reach ludicruius levels of attack.

Knight 3. This knight should have elements that are directly strong against both elements that would have beaten the previous armor. This means if your commander was wearing (fire/spirit) you should put a (wind/water) this is to cover the idea that whoever could have beaten your attack crazy commander must have been using elemental advantage. Most likely (water/fire).

Method 2 is a perfection of the theory behind knight 3 for method 1. Here your plan is to put your best knight, the commander, and your best armor, whatever you like, first. Hope they sweep everyone!. If they don't your plan is to have the perfect counter to their likely assasin. A sample elemental layout would be.

Knight 1: fire/spirit. Weak vs water/fire.
knight 2:air/water. Weak vs earth/air. Strong vs water/fire.
knight 3spirit/earth. Strong vs earth/air.

This method can be perfected furthur by picking the best first armor that will allow the use of the best three armors after following the elemental progression.

Let me know what you guys think, or share your own strategies. Have fun that's the best strategy!

Samuel_Hdz
03-23-2013, 07:57 PM
You also got debunked in the other thread so this thread need not exist...

WaxMyShazzy
03-24-2013, 04:56 AM
It's not about whether I'm right or wrong. It's about having a place to share our opinions. Arena is a crazy place, and I make no claim to have tried this or say it was the best. It's simply my strategy. I believe there must be some proper arena strategy. Please if you have one, share it.

-Ace-
03-24-2013, 10:10 AM
I know an excellent way to jump up the leader boards without cheating, but if I tell everyone it will be really hard to get to the top as a lower level, maybe as I get better i might tell you guys how to do it, it's really helpful too.

Samuel_Hdz
03-24-2013, 07:33 PM
It's not about whether I'm right or wrong. It's about having a place to share our opinions. Arena is a crazy place, and I make no claim to have tried this or say it was the best. It's simply my strategy. I believe there must be some proper arena strategy. Please if you have one, share it.

It's all good mate just wanted to troll a bit :P

I personally try and keep each knight a different element or 2. My defense will lead, then my strongest will follow, and then my personal knight will have the second strongest armor (but will have the most health and can take more) and finish off anyone else who's in the way.

I've had it this way for awhile and it seems to work 80% of the time for me :)