PDA

View Full Version : Factions and Gree Gold?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Factions seem to be working rather well.

It appears that most players have accepted the premise.

At least most players are content, if not happy.

So, why not POOL all gold purchased in a faction GOLD VAULT?

Or, why not allow each faction to donate their gold purchased into the faction vault?

If Wild Man bought 10 vaults, he could choose to donate 2 vaults to the faction's GOLD VAULT.

Meanwhile, Stingy Skunk might buy 100 vaults and decide to donate no vaults.

Then comes Fran FairPlay and she buys 300 vaults,and donates 200 vaults to the Faction GOLD VAULT.

If this were possible, the faction could choose to pool all their gold bonuses in their GOLD VAULT, or only a certain percentage of each player's bonus goes to the pool.

The best part of this plan is that the commune's gold bonus would be based on combined gold spending, not individual.

Yes, Google and Apple are separate entities.

So, two commune gold vaults, one for iOS, the other for Android.

Each member could the withdraw gold equivalent to what they put into the gold kitty.

If someone needed 400 gold, and had nothing in the vault, the faction leader and two officers could permit it.

In some factions,they might want to vote on the gold gift.

Just leave commune business up to each commune.

Why not allow each faction to operate itself?

That leverages the basic premise of factions, and makes people choose wisely about who they grant admission to their faction.

Faction is a rather poor name.

To make this concept work properly, these groups have to evolve into communes or communities.

I am a cow
03-23-2013, 03:21 AM
Yeah and GREE is earning S loads of $$$ seriously GREE get some hookers for the guy who thought of WD

Wayne008
03-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Want To Join a Strong And Growing Faction? Scroll Down
Want Rewards After Every Event?
Join "Rivals" 152-809-851
Many Bonuses
Everyone Welcome

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-23-2013, 03:33 AM
Yeah and GREE is earning S loads of $$$ seriously GREE get some hookers for the guy who thought of WDGree is a business. If people want to sell a kidney, or steal their mother's left lung to fund their GAMING experience, it's NOT for me to judge.

ohwhatafinish
03-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Thought you'd come back for one last battle PJ

Kot
03-23-2013, 03:53 AM
Your best thread PJ. It would be great.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Thought you'd come back for one last battle PJYes, I did. I'm just offering options. No harm in discussing. I will be less involved very soon. Besides, spring and summer are coming in the northern hemisphere.