PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate alerts

Cnox18
03-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm sure it's been said before, but I want to be another voice to the cause....

Syndicate alerts should really have their own tab... It's spamming the chat... Kinda silly. A bank log on a separate tab would be just about perfect...

Make it happen!

Cnox18
03-23-2013, 08:29 AM
I never post so if it bugs me enough to want to... I'm sure others feel the same....

I have a dream... That one day... All syndicate chat will be alert free... That I can read conversations without getting cut off by alert after alert! That I can click a button instead and see a log of who's done what.

Make it happen!

nytelock
03-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Could be useful, but I think leaving the in-game forum for alerts/donations/news, and using a third party chat app for communication is ideal. Just sayin.

Ben Weston
03-23-2013, 01:41 PM
a third party chat app? no thanks, my syndicate is a multi national family so its 24/7 and I really don't want alerts going off 24/7!

personally I think one tab that logs peoples donations, possibly on the member list it could keep a log of total donations and time since last donation?

Logicbomb03
03-23-2013, 04:08 PM
An additional tab to track alerts or just a page that shows all contributions from members would be very useful to keep players active and honest in syndicates.

LisaM
03-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Have your banker delete the alerts once he/she had recorded the donation. Banker needs to be an officer to do this. Works well. HTH.

Ben Weston
03-24-2013, 03:11 AM
great in theory lisa but as said most syndicates have members from all over the world so donations etc are coming in 24/7 so quite an ask for someone to keep track of when you have 50+ members.

NTM
03-24-2013, 03:13 AM
that what i say.. alert was cool but don't need... for declare war ok but not for donation.

put on Leader a thing for count donations, and he can see who give... more important and easy for check.. don't need to scroll 2 day's for see who donate lol...

sister morphine
03-24-2013, 08:53 AM
a third party chat app? no thanks, my syndicate is a multi national family so its 24/7 and I really don't want alerts going off 24/7!
Alerts can be turned off, though I admit to having deleted groupme from my phone until needed for next war simply cos the traffic must have been eating my bandwidth.

tehlolkid
03-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Another tab for notifications will be perfect.

1337bobbarker
03-24-2013, 09:11 AM
An additional tab to track alerts or just a page that shows all contributions from members would be very useful to keep players active and honest in syndicates.

This. This would be amazing.

LisaM
03-24-2013, 10:51 AM
great in theory lisa but as said most syndicates have members from all over the world so donations etc are coming in 24/7 so quite an ask for someone to keep track of when you have 50+ members.

Oh yes, I do know :) and I agree that a tab for contributions would be ideal, but in the interim it's workable and not as difficult as it sounds. But I admit that if a separate tab for syndicate alerts is ever given to us I'll be the first to celebrate, even though it'll mean a demotion for me ;)

Bala82
03-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Lisa you do a great job at tracking all our donations :)

LisaM
03-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Lisa you do a great job at tracking all our donations :)

Thanks Bala :)

Killshot-CC
03-24-2013, 12:56 PM
I have a dream... That one day ... I can read conversations without getting cut off by alert after alert!

Crime City's version of 1st world problems. Join a syndicate that doesn't donate. Problem solved.

Aquaman
03-24-2013, 06:50 PM
I would love the developers for this feature to even add it as a stat in your profile with it being static even moving to another syndicate so it shows how generous you are when trying to sell yourself to another syndicate.

Xanius
03-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Keep spamming the MW forums for it, because we know they'll get it first. ;)

morinmoments
04-23-2013, 09:51 PM
I completely agree another tab would be a great solution. I think the syndicate should be able to buy items and award them to players that contribute often, or to beef up the defense leader for battles.

Phil C
04-24-2013, 05:35 AM
Once again i agree donation alerts are annoying but it keeps people in the know as to who is donating however they will be extinct soon as most syndicates are close to completing or have completed all the bonuses! Maybe there might be another set coming out to keep us occupied!?!

I would like to see some different alerts however to help leaders determine who has been active during war time possibly a wall hit alert would help or even incorporate it into the syndicate player stat page with the wins and losses!

Destroyer#1
04-24-2013, 07:51 AM
A friend of me plays kingdom age (also from gree). They have a tab which displays all the donations members make. It looked very good. everytime you make a donation to the guild it wil be added on the tab behind your name.

dbell525
04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Alerts can be turned off, though I admit to having deleted groupme from my phone until needed for next war simply cos the traffic must have been eating my bandwidth.

How do you turn them off?