PDA

View Full Version : Thread for "bigoi"

dudeman
03-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, bigoi. Don't feed the trolls.

Hi i am sorry to post in your thread and be off-topic, but i just started playing this game, i cannot make a new thread on the forums to explain my issue

i am on an andriod, my player ID is 614 407 968

Under the goals list i got the "Expand your hood" Goal, and i paid to expand Twice without my map expanding, i figured it may have needed me to pay 3x to finally expand, well i paid for a 3rd expansion, and my map has Yet to expand and i cannot play much because i cannot build more buildings.

i have sent an email to support, and have yet to get a response, if someone could please assist me with this, i would like to enjoy crime city on my device

If someone could make a thread for me with the above Contents i would GREATLY Appreciate it, Thank you

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 07:52 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps44e9c6c1.jpg

bigboi
03-22-2013, 08:08 PM
thank you for helping me, for some odd reason the forums will not let me make a thread

i have been looking around online to see if the problem is on my device, but i have yet to find an answer online.

i am using an HTC EVO 4G

Dudebot121256
03-22-2013, 08:11 PM
thank you for helping me, for some odd reason the forums will not let me make a thread

i have been looking around online to see if the problem is on my device, but i have yet to find an answer online.

i am using an HTC EVO 4GWelcome to the forum. Check the rules (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*) out if you haven't already. To make a thread, you need a minimum of 10 posts.

bigboi
03-22-2013, 08:20 PM
sorry for not seeing the rules, i am just trying to figure out whats going on with this issue, i had tried to contact every other way besides the forums, so ive got no choice but to go about it this way

i paid to expand 3 times and my hood has not expanded once, i am not sure if its my device or the game.. i dont know much about androids so im not sure if its an issue on my end...

614 407 968

Dudebot121256
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
sorry for not seeing the rules, i am just trying to figure out whats going on with this issue, i had tried to contact every other way besides the forums, so ive got no choice but to go about it this way

i paid to expand 3 times and my hood has not expanded once, i am not sure if its my device or the game.. i dont know much about androids so im not sure if its an issue on my end...

614 407 968Restart the game a few times and if nothing changes, contact support using the ingame function. Does your money get taken away when you upgrade?

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 08:36 PM
i am using an HTC EVO 4G

Buy an iPhone.

bigboi
03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Restart the game a few times and if nothing changes, contact support using the ingame function. Does your money get taken away when you upgrade? yes it takes the money AND the timer counts down, even tells me it completed, but it never Happened......

i just now contacted through the game, i hope this issue gets fixed, i like the game alot, but if i cant expand and keep up with my level, that is no fun...

dudeman
03-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Sorry "bigboi", I just noticed my typo in the thread title. I would fix it if I could, but I can't without deleting the thread and making a fresh one... So whatever. My bad and I apologize.

Everyone, welcome "bigboi" to the forum. :cool:

bigboi
03-23-2013, 06:26 AM
so if i dont get any help within 3 weeks, what do i do next?

do i need to be a paying player to transfer the game??? i was thinking maybe if i deleted and reinstall it then load up my stuff and see if that fixes it... but it asks me for a funzio user name and password... ill take a look around the site a lil, now im able to look at the site on a laptop versus the phone..

MattThomas08
03-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. You won't lose any of your hood or information like that.

derchef
03-23-2013, 07:24 AM
did yesterday and i lost event icon , cannot trigger anymore

Van Der Sloot
03-23-2013, 07:46 AM

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps1eddb489.jpg

derchef
03-23-2013, 08:01 AM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps1eddb489.jpg
hey rikkert hast du schon deine manta ?

Van Der Sloot
03-23-2013, 08:28 AM
hey rikkert hast du schon deine manta ?

Uw begrip van de Nederlandse taal is verschrikkelijk

derchef
03-23-2013, 09:30 AM
na ja ,ist deutch , du fotze

Tommy Two Toes
03-23-2013, 08:49 PM
I've had to reinstall mid-event, before. As long as you have the current version of the app, leaving it open for a while should get you the prompt telling you it grabbed the current dataset. Shouldn't take too long. I think it was about a half hour for me last time.

derchef
03-24-2013, 05:35 AM
I've had to reinstall mid-event, before. As long as you have the current version of the app, leaving it open for a while should get you the prompt telling you it grabbed the current dataset. Shouldn't take too long. I think it was about a half hour for me last time.

i did , and right now seem work !
thanks Tommy!!!

bigboi
03-24-2013, 03:25 PM
i have come across another problem "Do every job in West Side" i cannot complete , because On the West Side map i never had any Green Arrows above my jobs, but now on the next map Shoreline i get arrows above my jobs....... so ive come across Another bug???

if i delete and reinstall on my HTC Evo will i still be level 20??

derchef
03-24-2013, 03:28 PM
show/hide jobs?

bigboi
03-24-2013, 03:38 PM
show/hide jobs?

??????? i dont see anything for that... nor do i ever remember toggling such a setting.. i am reinstalling it, i figured out what the funzio id was all about

jmeijer
03-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Uw begrip van de Nederlandse taal is verschrikkelijkDoe alsjeblieft normaal, idioot. Naam en plaatje van een moordenaar? Je hebt geluk dat de rest het misschien niet weet.

derchef
03-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Doe alsjeblieft normaal, idioot. Naam en plaatje van een moordenaar? Je hebt geluk dat de rest het misschien niet weet.
zouden alleen een trol

Aquaman
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks dudebot, I'm one of the idiots that didn't see that part of the rules. Much appreciated.

bigboi
03-24-2013, 05:04 PM
i have reinstalled the game, cleared all data from every program and done everything possible, and i still dont have any expansions.... this sucks

And whats all that yall are speaking up there??? i am not being disrespectful, i can speak other languages too, but we all understand english here, ive come to a forum to get some kinda support or advice from other users

derchef
03-24-2013, 05:17 PM
i have reinstalled the game, cleared all data from every program and done everything possible, and i still dont have any expansions.... this sucks

And whats all that yall are speaking up there??? i am not being disrespectful, i can speak other languages too, but we all understand english here, ive come to a forum to get some kinda support or advice from other users

member van der sloot (as you can see on his avatar and nick name) is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joran_van_der_Sloot

about your issue , if you go on West Side , where you cannot see the jobs
bottom line of screen
name of area = west side
level 1
number of jobs you did/ total jobs for that area /27
there a blue dot with"i" , press
"area mastery"

check if toogle is on "show jobs" or "hide jobs"

derchef
03-24-2013, 05:33 PM
i will suggest you to stop , now

Van Der Sloot
03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
i will suggest you to stop , now

Thank you for the suggestion.

cooch
03-24-2013, 06:26 PM

One other thing: Gree is buried with Tickets and is taking about 2-3 weeks to respond to issue. As each other Gree game hits a big event like we did with Midtown which is every week, more tickets follow, so patience is key.

Hopefully Gree will figure out a way to reduce backlog.

The other thing about a back and forth in Dutch: The more you scan the forum the more you'll understand multiple back and froths and human nature at it's best/worst in an anonymous forum.